Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Trump/Biden in a Nutshell

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Inflation is a lagging indicator driven by Trump's reckless spending and supply chain destroyed under his watch.  Biden added fuel to the fire but inflation is 80% Trump / 20% Biden

Gas prices aren't that much higher than '17 - 19.  If you quote me gas prices in '20 when Trump destroyed demand and a barrel of gas was negative I'll know that you're not a serious person.

Biden has even cheated by selling off our oil reserves so we are down from around 700 million barrels under Trump to around 300 million barrels today.  We are now dangerously at the mercy of being dependant up foreign oil down to about on 2 weeks supply.  

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ok let's start with this.  Do you believe Biden inherited a skyrocketing inflation due to the actions taken in the prior years?

And ease off with the biotch slapp boyo.  You couldn't biotch slap you're way out of a paper bag.  You were simply a cog in the machine.  A replaceable cog.  I'm much more boyo. 

We've already done this multiple times, I'm not wasting my time again with a person fundamentally incapable of understanding it.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

I said war.  Biden has us on the brink of war on at least two fronts and probably three.  The world has not been in this much chaos since WWII.

And how is that a reflection on Biden that Trump's master attacked Ukraine and Hamas attacked Israel?

Oh wait, you think whomever the US president is directly results in whether or not other countries attack each other?

LOLOLOLOL

Iran killed US servicemen under Trump.  Thoughts on that boyo?

Just now, jerryskids said:

We've already done this multiple times, I'm not wasting my time again with a person fundamentally incapable of understanding it.

You surrender.  I get that a lot.

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Biden has even cheated by selling off our oil reserves so we are down from around 700 million barrels under Trump to around 300 million barrels today.  We are now dangerously at the mercy of being dependant up foreign oil down to about on 2 weeks supply.  

Dependent on foreign oil?  We produce more domestic energy today than ever before boyo.

NEXT

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Inflation is a lagging indicator driven by Trump's reckless spending and supply chain destroyed under his watch.  Biden added fuel to the fire but inflation is 80% Trump / 20% Biden

Gas prices aren't that much higher than '17 - 19.  If you quote me gas prices in '20 when Trump destroyed demand and a barrel of gas was negative I'll know that you're not a serious person.

Not much higher for you. You’re a house bound agoraphobe whose entire existence is in cyber space. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not much higher for you. You’re a house bound agoraphobe whose entire existence is in cyber space. 

Numbers don't lie boyo.

And aren't you retired in your mid-50's?  Don't get me started on how you post on here 24x7 when you have smaller kids.  I would  rarely post here if I had kids at home.

I have the kind of job that lets me post here occasionally during the day.  Particularly when I'm waiting for my minions to complete their work assignments. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Numbers don't lie boyo.

And aren't you retired in your mid-50's?  Don't get me started on how you post on here 24x7 when you have smaller kids.  I would  rarely post here if I had kids at home.

I have the kind of job that lets me post here occasionally during the day.  Particularly when I'm waiting for my minions to complete their work assignments. 

My kids go to school.  And I’m in a doctors office 3x a week taking care of my elderly parents and in laws. Because I’m a man and I sacrifice for those I love and are grateful to. You should try it instead of saddling your kids with debt. 

47 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Actually, I said I hadn’t seen either where I live. Quit trying to change the narrative.

So you’ve seen them just not where you live?

24 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I agree that you can’t compare gas prices to 2020, but saying Trump destroyed the demand for gas is equally not serious.

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The US is the largest oil producer in the world and we are energy independent.  Stop with the BS

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree that you can’t compare gas prices to 2020, but saying Trump destroyed the demand for gas is equally not serious.

His bungling of covid made everything worse.  He sent americans checks so they didn't have to work.

He's as much responsible for supply chain issues as Biden is for inflation.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My kids go to school.  And I’m in a doctors office 3x a week taking care of my elderly parents and in laws. Because I’m a man and I sacrifice for those I love and are grateful to. You should try it instead of saddling your kids with debt. 

You post here every day all day boyo.  And LMFAO at being in the doctors office a couple of hours a week.

And if you want to hand everything to your kids that's your choice.  My kids will share in the cost of their education.  Sorry that personal responsibility is something that you don't agree with boyo.

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The US is the largest oil producer in the world and we are energy independent.  Stop with the BS

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You post here every day all day boyo.  And LMFAO at being in the doctors office a couple of hours a week.

And if you want to hand everything to your kids that's your choice.  My kids will share in the cost of their education.  Sorry that personal responsibility is something that you don't agree with boyo.

I said 3x a week. At least. Can you people not read? Been at one since 10 am.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said 3x a week. At least. Can you people not read? Been at one since 10 am.  

Couple hours a week boyo.

Stop lying and acting like you're in the doctors office all day 3x a week every week.

You're coming off worse than normal.

Here's an idea, log off of this place for two weeks.  Spend time doing something else cause if you log off of here for two weeks you won't believe the amount of time you'll have on your hands. 

Tell you what, I'll log off for the same time as you.

Deal?

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Couple hours a week boyo.

Stop lying and acting like you're in the doctors office all day 3x a week every week.

You're coming off worse than normal.

Here's an idea, log off of this place for two weeks.  Spend time doing something else cause if you log off of here for two weeks you won't believe the amount of time you'll have on your hands. 

Tell you what, I'll log off for the same time as you.

Deal?

You’re clueless. 3 appointments a couple of hours. Shutup. And this is it for me. Unlike your other alias in the gay bodybuilder website and god knows what else. Work harder. Leave your kids something. 

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you’ve seen them just not where you live?

Yes, that was the discussion. You jumped in and tried to changed the narrative.

On 4/16/2024 at 7:01 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

I was pretty clear about specifying "my neck of the woods," and I don't believe you have any idea of where I live.

It was only until recently that one could buy beer and wine in my city, and I still have to drive to the next county to buy booze. The Southern Baptist megachurch here has a kung-fu grip on the politics, which get discussed during sermons. 

Trump posters are plastered on businesses everywhere, and myriad vehicles sport Trump bumper stickers and even flags. The gym I belonged to had its TVs tuned into Newsmax and OAN. The one that carried Fox was switched after that media entity called the Arizona vote for Biden.

The love of Trump and the hatred of Biden is openly discussed there and everywhere. 

Prior to the 2020, lakes on the weekends around here were covered with Trump flotillas. 

Meanwhile, my Facebook feed is filled with posts indicating undying loyalty to Trump, right down to memes showing him praying in church and encouraging people to pray for this "great, godly man." To have any differing opinion about the man would result in a frenzy of defriending and blocking.

Lecture me all you want about what takes place elsewhere, but I definitely live in the heart of Trump country, and it's disgusting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re clueless. 3 appointments a couple of hours. Shutup. And this is it for me. Unlike your other alias in the gay bodybuilder website and god knows what else. Work harder. Leave your kids something. 

LOL at you claiming you're in doctor's offices all day 3x a week.

You just have nothing else going on.

Log off for two weeks boyo, I'll match you!

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL at you claiming you're in doctor's offices all day 3x a week.

You just have nothing else going on.

Log off for two weeks boyo, I'll match you!

How long do you think dyalisis takes?Now Stfu. 

52 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

⬆️  Waiting for payroll to process.  🤣

8 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ok let's start with this.  Do you believe Biden inherited a skyrocketing inflation due to the actions taken in the prior years?

And ease off with the biotch slapp boyo.  You couldn't biotch slap you're way out of a paper bag.  You were simply a cog in the machine.  A replaceable cog.  I'm much more boyo. 

The Biden Whitehouse BOYO. WTF is happening there??