Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Israel hits back at Iran

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I responded to you and worms who were discussing how bad it would have been if MAGA were in charge vs. Hitler.  :dunno: 

Yeah, I don’t get the reference to Palestinians storming the beaches. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah, I don’t get the reference to Palestinians storming the beaches. 

You didn't want MAGA going after Hitler; I was painting a picture of your side doing it.  Specifically the image of your Hamas apologists fighting a Jew hater; they'd probably build him a statue instead

And I didn't even use the low hanging fruit of your fearsome transgender officers and coddled safe-space GenZ infantry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t understand what it is you want Biden to do here: I think your criticism of him is unreasonable. 

Well, it's too late now.  I can criticize his previous actions (or inaction)  just like you do (wrongly) to Trump over Covid.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You didn't want MAGA going after Hitler; I was painting a picture of your side doing it.  Specifically the image of your Hamas apologists fighting a Jew hater; they'd probably build him a statue instead

And I didn't even use the low hanging fruit of your fearsome transgender officers and coddled safe-space GenZ infantry.

Sorry Jerry I guess this above mr since I still don’t understand you. I didn’t want MAGA going after Hitler? No idea what that means. And who are my Hamas apologists? 

As to transgenders what do they have to do with any of this? Totally confused. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Sorry Jerry I guess this above mr since I still don’t understand you. I didn’t want MAGA going after Hitler? No idea what that means. And who are my Hamas apologists? 

As to transgenders what do they have to do with any of this? Totally confused. 

Jeebus, go read what you and Worms chatted about that I responded to.  It wasn't that long ago.  Cripes, you are where jokes go to die.  :( 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Well, it's too late now.  I can criticize his previous actions (or inaction)  just like you do (wrongly) to Trump over Covid.

I’m very specific about Trump’s mistakes in 2020. What specifically should Biden have done differently that would have either prevented the taking of American hostages or resulted in their freedom? 

The Alt 90s host on Lithium reminded all of us this morning not to be antisemitic. :thumbsup: Thanks jews.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Jeebus, go read what you and Worms chatted about that I responded to.  It wasn't that long ago.  Cripes, you are where jokes go to die.  :( 

I guess so. Sorry. I know what we talked about. I still don’t get your references. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

The Alt 90s host on Lithium reminded all of us this morning not to be antisemitic. :thumbsup: Thanks jews.

Well most people don’t need such a reminder. You on the other hand…

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m very specific about Trump’s mistakes in 2020. What specifically should Biden have done differently that would have either prevented the taking of American hostages or resulted in their freedom? 

I don't remember your specifics about Trump and Covid.  All I've seen you say is he handled it horribly.  I'd LOVE to hear your SPECIFIC criticisms.  Please do tell.  This should be good. 🍿

Just now, Strike said:

I don't remember your specifics about Trump and Covid.  All I've seen you say is he handled it horribly.  I'd LOVE to hear your SPECIFIC criticisms.  Please do tell.  This should be good. 🍿

I offered it recently. I’m sure I’ll do it again eventually: But this thread is about Israel and we’re discussing your criticism of Biden. So please answer my question. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I offered it recently. I’m sure I’ll do it again eventually: But this thread is about Israel and we’re discussing your criticism of Biden. So please answer my question. 

I'll pass.  While I could offer MY opinion on that, I don't have access to the intelligence resources Biden does.  He has OTHER options that I could never even think about and experts to inform him of those.  Unfortunately, all he does is vacation and bash Israel, rarely even mentioning the Americans being held hostage. 

I'm not surprised you choose not to give your specific criticisms of Trump's Covid response.  Which thread did you post it in?  🍿

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well most people don’t need such a reminder. You on the other hand…

You're right. Most people are properly cucked for Israel. Gotta support the jews! Greatest ally and all. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Based!

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, when gas-pump prices skyrocketed in 2022 after Russia invaded Ukraine, and MAGAturds, in all their glory of being unable to grasp simple supply-and-demand economics, blamed Biden, who opened the reserves to bring down gas prices, which actually happened, and then MAGAturds whined about and continue to whine about the level in the reserves, even though Clownzo authorized a release from the reserves.

Prove me wrong.

You kinda proved yourself wrong with that inane blather.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'll pass.  While I could offer MY opinion on that, I don't have access to the intelligence resources Biden does.  He has OTHER options that I could never even think about and experts to inform him of those.  Unfortunately, all he does is vacation and bash Israel, rarely even mentioning the Americans being held hostage. 

I'm not surprised you choose not to give your specific criticisms of Trump's Covid response.  Which thread did you post it in?  🍿

So you have no specific criticism of Biden to offer. Got it. 

As to your question I don’t remember. It was a few days ago in one of the threads about Biden and Trump. It might even have been in the court case one. No idea. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So you have no specific criticism of Biden to offer. Got it. 

As to your question I don’t remember. It was a few days ago in one of the threads about Biden and Trump. It might even have been in the court case one. No idea. 

No.  To be VERY clear, I have plenty of specific criticism of Biden.  I just don't have any I care to share or discuss with you.  Now get back to running Daddy's business, Nepoboy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he successfully traded a major arms dealer for some dude that plays in minor league basketball

Well, to be fair, he did learn from the best.  Obama traded a handful of terrorists, who went right back to being terrorists, for an American traitor. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

No.  To be VERY clear, I have plenty of specific criticism of Biden.  I just don't have any I care to share or discuss with you.  Now get back to running Daddy's business, Nepoboy.

OK. Go ahead and keep it secret then. Defines your level of credibility. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

ROFLMAO.  This makes no sense.  You know what defines credibility?   Posting CREDIBLE things.   Not getting facts wrong, as you did in this very thread.  Not being ignorant of the cases you're arguing about, like you were when you said Trump's NY finance case was about taxes when it had NOTHING to do with taxes.  The number of issues I can post about where you were completely ignorant would fill Mike's hard drives.  FACTUALLY WRONG.  That's you in a nutshell, over and over again.  Talk about lacking credibility.   It's a joke for you to question ANYONE's credibility, but in particular mine.  I go to great lengths to be informed about the topics I choose to participate in, unlike you. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As a progressive, and a Jew, how do you feel about the outward and ever increasing anti-semitism from the progressive left? They aren’t hiding it anymore.  

46 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Who's the last one to flex? 

Iran is still funding the people that Isreal is trying to eradicate. All is good, till next time. 

Hopefully it goes back to the proxy stuff and not these direct open attacks and then even that settles down. I mean at some point even pieces of shet crazy people don’t want to live under the threat of some full blown, all out war.  

Just now, thegeneral said:

Hopefully it goes back to the proxy stuff and not these direct open attacks and then even that settles down. I mean at some point even pieces of shet crazy people don’t want to live under the threat of some full blown, all out war.  

Sure. Like the proxies that killed three of ours a few months ago. That would be great.  

You're not wrong but remember, it's all that most of these 3rd World animals know. They were bred into this cycle of hate and violence. 

These aren't the most civilized people in the World. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. Like the proxies that killed three of ours a few months ago. That would be great.  

That is better than a full out open war with Iran and Israel and us providing aide to Israel.

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You're not wrong but remember, it's all that most of these 3rd World animals know. They were bred into this cycle of hate and violence. 

These aren't the most civilized people in the World. 

Putting faith in religious zealots with nothing else except growing up seeing people get blown up, starved, live under fear is not a great spot. 

Iran’s attack was weak and telegraphed and this Israel strike seems to be the same so hopefully everyone can be like Fonzie and cool the fock out.

That is better than a full out open war with Iran and Israel and us providing aide to Israel.

Don't worry about Iran. That's a paper Tiger with Vietnam era armor and outdated weapon delivery systems. 

Isreal would level them in a week if it came to it. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Iran is not going to war with us. They have no chance. Navy sunk in one day, oil gone in hours.  They ain’t shitt. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Don't worry about Iran. That's a paper Tiger with Vietnam era armor and outdated weapon delivery systems. 

Isreal would level them in a week if it came to it. 

I think that would not be ideal.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I think that would not be ideal.

Definitely not, won't happen. Iran knows better. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Iran is not going to war with us. They have no chance. Navy sunk in one day, oil gone in hours.  They ain’t shitt. 

A Middle East country being destroyed in a war. What could possibly go wrong!

Nobody is endorsing that, just laying out the facts. Israel will be just fine if all hell broke loose.

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Nobody is endorsing that, just laying out the facts. Israel will be just fine if all hell broke loose.

I dunno I think there are people that seem to think blowing up Iran is the way to go.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I dunno I think there are people that seem to think blowing up Iran is the way to go.

Maybe F them up if they act up but that's about it. 

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Just wreck it. No rebuild. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just wreck it. No rebuild. 

I’d call that plan B.

I’d call that plan B.

It's not going to just magically stop. The violence is always to be there and eventually boil over. 

We can say "be nice to each other" until we turn blue. That ain't happening. 

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's not going to just magically stop. The violence is always to be there and eventually boil over. 

We can say "be nice to each other" until we turn blue. That ain't happening. 

Of course not. However, “Leveling it” isn’t a real thing and wouldn’t work either even if you tried.