Maximum Overkill

Violent Liberal Protesters Defy Order to Disperse as Tensions Rise ๐ŸŒˆ - Liberals are Pro-Hamas & Anti-Isreal

Hamas protesters attack cops and call them KKK. Be nice of democrats showed some support, seeing as they love them after Jan 6ย 

Columbia Switches To Online Classes So Jewish Students Can Participate From The Attics Where They Are Hiding
EDUCATIONยทApr 24, 2024 ยท BabylonBee.com
ย 

NEW YORK, NY โ€” In the wake of ongoing anti-Israel protests that have engulfed the school's campus, Columbia University announced it has switched to online classes so Jewish students can participate from the attics where they are hiding.

The school's leadership met earlier in the week to discuss options that would ease tensions on campus and allow Jewish students to continue their education without leaving the safety of the attics where they have been forced to take refuge from rampant antisemitism among large pockets of the student body.

"I'm glad I can still do my coursework," one Jewish student said after the announcement was made. "After being relegated to hiding here in this attic, I was afraid that I'd start missing too many classes and my grades would suffer. Thankfully, the administration has been kind enough to give me online access to my classes right here in this attic while they allow violent antisemitic protests to sweep across campus. Thanks!"

Though anti-Israel protestors were disappointed that they would have fewer opportunities to threaten and berate people on campus, Jewish students were relieved. "Online classes make it really convenient," said another Jewish student. "Whether I'm out of town, sick in bed, or hiding in an attic to avoid being assaulted by an angry mob who want me and everyone else of my ethnicity wiped off the face of the earth, I don't have to worry about missing any assignments."

At publishing time, the Columbia administration had put forth plans to load Jewish students onto train cars and transport them to special camps to help them concentrate.

https://babylonbee.com/news/columbia-switches-to-online-classes-so-jewish-students-can-participate-from-the-attics-where-they-are-hiding

• Haha 1

January 6ers were Patriots. Similar to those that participated in the Boston Tea Party.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Guess they got to be chanting HANG MIKE PENCE for you to be supporting them.ย ย 

I'm not sure if that's better or worse than the hate America, Hamas loving crowd that you're a member of.ย 

SUMMER OF LOVE, PART DEUX!!!ย  AMIRIGHT?

ย 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Anti๏ปฟ๏ปฟ-Israel protests are now the same thing as calling for blacks or gays ๏ปฟto be ๏ปฟlynched.๏ปฟ

Really? How do you think Jewish students are feeling right now? You don't think they're scared and fearing for their safety?

WTF is wrong with you?ย 

29 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Really? How do you think Jewish students are feeling right now? You don't think they're scared and fearing for their safety?

WTF is wrong with you?ย 

How did the officers and people in the Capitol feel on 1/6?ย  Traitors like yourself applauded and supported the actions that put those people in that situation.

It sucks for these students in the same manner it sucked for those people trapped by the 1/6 Patriots in the Capitol....but I know...it's different with those people who stormed the Capitol.

ย 

ย 

Just now, zsasz said:

How did the officers and people in the Capitol feel on 1/6?ย  Traitors like yourself applauded and supported the actions that put those people in that situation.

It sucks for these students in the same manner it sucked for those people trapped by the 1/6 Patriots in the Capitol....but I know...it's different with those people who stormed the Capitol.

ย 

ย 

A few hours vs however long this Terrorism on our campuses and our streets has and will go on. ย 

12 minutes ago, zsasz said:

ย 

ย 

Stop being a little biatch ๐ŸŒˆ You're all lathered up over a Free Guided Tour of The Capital.ย 

We get it, you're Pro-Hamas and an antisemite. You voted for a racist Pedophile, yada yada yada. ๐ŸŒˆย 

Get over yourself you little pssssy.ย 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A few hours vs however long this Terrorism on our campuses and our streets has and will go on. ย 

I get it.ย  ย Attacking cops when it's these jabroni students is a horrible thing and these students should be stopped.ย  Attacking cops when its your 1/6 Patriot brothers....those cops are getting whats coming to them and their blood needs to spill for the greater good.ย  To hell with them.

You're a real scumbag....but at least you have a code...I guess.ย ย 

Just now, zsasz said:

You're๏ปฟ a r๏ปฟeal scumbag

๐Ÿ˜‚. Awwww, the Antisemitic Racist Pedocrat is TRIGGERED! ๐ŸŒˆย 

Just now, zsasz said:

I get it.ย  ย Attacking cops when it's these jabroni students is a horrible thing and these students should be stopped.ย  Attacking cops when its your 1/6 Patriot brothers....those cops are getting whats coming to them and their blood needs to spill for the greater good.ย  To hell with them.

You're a real scumbag....but at least you have a code...I guess.ย ย 

Comparing these two events is ridiculous.ย  Maga people are true ass holes.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Comparing these two events is ridiculous.ย  Maga people are true ass holes.

ย 

I'm a guy that wants law and order. I didn't want violence in the summer of 2020.ย  I didn't want violence on 1/6,ย  I don't want violence now.ย  I just find it funny how clowns like that HT and the other useful idiots of tthe MAGA sphere on this site have such disdain for the violence of the summer of 2020, have such disdain for the violence today....but a venerable love for the violence of 1/6.

Like I said...with MAGA...I guess railing on cops is OK; sometimes.ย ย 

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

ย 

I'm a guy that wants law and order. I didn't want violence in the summer of 2020.ย  I didn't want violence on 1/6,ย  I don't want violence now.ย  I just find it funny how clowns like that HT and the other useful idiots of tthe MAGA sphere on this site have such disdain for the violence of the summer of 2020, have such disdain for the violence today....but a venerable love for the violence of 1/6.

I don't think anyone here has said that the people who committed violence against the Capitol police should not be prosecuted.ย  There may be questions about things like unreasonable times being held without bail, and whether or not that woman (drawing a blank on her name) should have been shot, but the general objection to the violence, I don't think so.

• Like 1

There is a lot of hateful anti-semitism in these protests no question. A lot of it is really ugly.ย 

But there are also students without hate who are legitimately criticizing the actions of the State of Israel. I believe that the vast majority of students protesting fall into this category. I have no evidence to back this up, except for the fact that the leadership of every protest movement that has ever existed in this country has been far more extreme and radical than those who join up.ย 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There is a lot of hateful anti-semitism in these protests no question. A lot of it is really ugly.ย 

But there are also students without hate who are legitimately criticizing the actions of the State of Israel. I believe that the vast majority of students protesting fall into this category. I have no evidence to back this up, except for the fact that the leadership of every protest movement that has ever existed in this country has been far more extreme and radical than those who join up.ย 

Itโ€™s ok when you and your kind make bigoted remarks about Christians. Well, White Christians. You idiots thought you could control the monster you created. Too late.ย 

8 hours ago, zsasz said:

๏ปฟI guess railing on cops is OK; sometimes.ย ย 

Again, stop being a little Biatch!!!

NOBODY said that "railing on Cops is OK", in any scenario, no matter your Political affiliation.ย 

Now that we've disarmed you, let's focus on this topic.ย 

Can you do that or are you so far up Biden's asss that you can't think straight? ๐ŸŒˆย 

Trump Trump Trump, it's all you Pathetic Pedocrats know.ย 

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't think anyone here has said that the people who committed violence against the Capitol police should not be prosecuted.ย 

Trump has.ย  He's not here but I'm sure people here agree.ย  You support someone who calls them hostages.

32 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Another one ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

Cry more about college kids protesting you focking pathetic cuck ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Itโ€™s not just college kids. ย Do you have the ability to pay attention to anything?ย 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Itโ€™s not just college kids. ย Do you have the ability to pay attention to anything?ย 

ย 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

TERRORISM ON OUR CAMPUSES!!!!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

focking dramatic old fool.

20 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Nothing better in life than A Triggeredย  Pedocrat at 7 am. ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Nothing better in life than A Triggeredย  Pedocrat at 7 am. ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

He just says stuff. Itโ€™s not the first time he has hid behind kids and used them as a shield.ย 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

behind๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟkids

That's what scares me with him.ย 

10 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

WTF is wrong with you?ย 

I donโ€™t think Jewish students need to be scared or ear for their safety because of a pro Palestinian rally on campus. Get a grip. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I donโ€™t think Jewish students need to be scared or ear for their safety because of a pro Palestinian rally on campus. Get a grip. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Pro Hamas rallies are NOT antisemitic when they're burning Israeli flags??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

I'm sad for you BOYO ๐ŸŒˆย 

9 hours ago, zsasz said:

ย 

And yet, you not only defend and support it, YOU VOTED FOR IT!ย  :lol:

"Law and Order type" my a$$.ย  :lol:

GTFO, you hate America, racist and antisemitic POS.

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Pro Hamas rallies are NOT antisemitic when they're burning Israeli flags??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

I'm sad for you BOYO ๐ŸŒˆย 

I donโ€™t think theyโ€™re rounding up Jews for the slaughter on college campuses. You can relax boyo. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Columbia does.ย  Jewish professors too.ย  But you probably know better.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Why did Columbia announce remote learning for the rest of the term and why did the President of Columbia say the following regarding the remote learning?:

"Safety is our highest priority," she said in an email.

ย 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Columbia does.ย  Jewish professors too.ย  But you probably know better.

You think Jewish students just walking around campus at Columbia have to fear for their safety? Just walking around being Jewish and youโ€™re going to get attacked?

The protests have now spread to hundreds of college campuses all over the place. There hasnโ€™t been this many protests since the Vietnam War.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t think that trying to label all of these students as pro-Hamas, anti-Semitic racists is going to fly any longer. Thereโ€™s too many.ย 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

You think Jewish students just walking around campus at Columbia have to fear for their safety? Just walking around being Jewish and youโ€™re going to get attacked?

Columbia does.ย  Jewish professors too.ย  But you probably know better๏ปฟ.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You think Jewish students and professors just walking around campus minding their own business have to fear being physically assaulted? Are they pulling them out of dorm rooms and stuff?

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The protests have now spread to hundreds of college campuses all over the place. There hasnโ€™t been this many protests since the Vietnam War.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t think that trying to label all of these students as pro-Hamas, anti-Semitic racists is going to fly any longer. Thereโ€™s too many.ย 

True, I'm sure there are a lot of Antifa anarchists there to help cause some real trouble.ย  :thumbsup:ย 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Donโ€™t you know MDC is mister NYC? Him and Gutterboy. ย They grew up in mall towns in New Jersey. MDC worked at a comic book store. Those guys are real life urban legends.ย 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You think Jewish students and professors just walking around campus minding their own business have to fear being physically assaulted? Are they pulling them out of dorm rooms and stuff?

I think that, if they've managed to keep it to just students at places like Columbia and NYU (which is possible given fencing and security), the risk is light to slightly moderate.ย  Keep in mind that these kids have been trained that as long as they support the right of the oppressed, our government and schools will give them a pretty long leash.ย  And they've been spun up by TikTok and their 52X pro-Hamas videos vs. Israel.ย  These kids think Palestinians have been just minding their own peaceful business since 1947 while Israel has been torturing as many as they can find.

If however outsiders have gotten in... risk is high.ย  I'm not sure how confident they can be about the security.ย ย 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think that, if they've managed to keep it to just students at places like Columbia and NYU (which is possible given fencing and security), the risk is light to slightly moderate.ย  Keep in mind that these kids have been trained that as long as they support the right of the oppressed, our government and schools will give them a pretty long leash.ย  And they've been spun up by TikTok and their 52X pro-Hamas videos vs. Israel.ย  These kids think Palestinians have been just minding their own peaceful business since 1947 while Israel has been torturing as many as they can find.

If however outsiders have gotten in... risk is high.ย  I'm not sure how confident they can be about the security.ย ย 

I think theyโ€™re worried about outside agitators and counter protestors getting into it with protestors and all students being caught in the middle vs Jews being randomly targeted for violence.ย 

36 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

ย 

Yeah, sorry Tim. That's just wishful thinking on your part. They are most certainly mostly pro Hamas anti-semitic protesters. And the fact that they're being arrested and they're violent means that they aren't peaceful.ย 

Of course, if you want to stand in front of a burning building and let us know that they're all peaceful, feel free to do that.