Sign in to follow this  
MikeMatt

Do you drink mushroom coffee ?

I just started to last week. Supposed to be really good for you. I can use some positives in my diet. Also started using Colostrum. 

Yeah, the wife and I have been drinking some the past few months.  The brand that we buy thru Amazon is Everyday Dose.  Can't say if it's doing anything for me, but it tastes just fine and is basically like old school instant coffee. 

I was surprised when she suggested it because she absolutely HATES mushrooms.  I, on the other hand, love 'em.

I bought some by that company Ryze? I think....I can't get into the habit of drinking it over my regular coffee, so I try and mix some in with it. It's' not bad. I would probably see the benefits if I did ONLY the mushroom coffee. 

What is colostrum supposed to do? Isn't that the really fatty/creamy part of milk? 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

What is colostrum supposed to do? Isn't that the really fatty/creamy part of milk? 

That's why that sounded familiar.  I remember hearing that term when we first had kids and wife was breastfeeding.

I think OP needs to find himself an affordable wet nurse. 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

That's why that sounded familiar.  I remember hearing that term when we first had kids and wife was breastfeeding.

I think OP needs to find himself an affordable wet nurse. 

Yes, that's right...like the very first part of breastmilk before the milk actually comes in.  And, we know it's not human colostrum, so it's cow? That kinda grosses me out a little. 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Like microdosing? :headbanger:

Right? I drink 3-4 cups a day, if I'm drinking psilocybin coffee, work could get a bit rough.

Or, maybe more enjoyable.🤔

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I do, but I make my own with way more beneficial mushrooms than the junk sold on the market

This here is the guy spiking it with cybin.

• Thanks 1

I'm going to ses sessanta tonight :ninja:

When I went to ULL for college I met two guys from Malaysia who were both awesome. Bayeed and Singh. They would smoke pot together in a gerbql  bowl filled with ice and I would drink green label bourbon and Buds whilst watching Aliens in surrounding sound. And also take the greatest x, ever. 

So I wake up to Bayeed waking me up saying “time to harvest.” Halfway destroyed, he drives us to a cow pasture in the country corner. He had a big 32 and we picked shrooms. Nexts thing I know we have a big gulp full of cow sh!ot. Shrooms. We got back to the apartment and he’s boiling the shrooms in pantyhose. He mixes it with tea. This is one hour before macro economics. I had more fun just enjoying. 

23 hours ago, MikeMatt said:

I just started to last week. Supposed to be really good for you. I can use some positives in my diet. Also started using Colostrum. 

My wife drinks it, she swears by it. 

Other than that I have no idea what it does. She's fit and healthy, so maybe. 

I stopped drinking g coffee a long time ago so this mushroom thing is not an alternative- I can’t explain it exactly but I just feel better in general while having a cup or two a day. Ryze and everyday dose is the two brands I drink. 

For the colostrum yes @DonS I have a Boobie obsession but it really has helped my memory and overall brain power. Totally worth it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MikeMatt said:

stopped drinking g coffee a long time ago so this mushroom thing is not an alternative- I can’t explain it exactly but I just feel better in general while having a cup or two a day. Ryze and everyday dose is the two brands I drink. 

Mushrooms are one of the healthiest, most beneficial things on this planet. 

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Mushrooms are one of the healthiest, most beneficial things on this planet. 

Agree. And I make killer stuffed mushrooms every Christmas in portabellas

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

Agree. And I make killer stuffed mushrooms every Christmas in portabellas

Nice!!! 👍