Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you must vote for us or else

Isn't this Trump's message?  Vote for me or you won't have a country anymore, vote for me or the market will crash, vote for me or they will change the names of states...

He's always threatening people to vote for him.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Isn't this Trump's message?  Vote for me or you won't have a country anymore, vote for me or the market will crash, vote for me or they will change the names of states...

He's always threatening people to vote for him.

uh huh, sure

ive never heard trump say democracy is on the ballot

fascist dictatorship is your teams ploy, yet you vote for them and bend the knee every step of the way

lock us down jab us harder daddy we will do as we are told

tool

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

uh huh, sure

fascist dictatorship is your teams ploy, yet you vote for them and bend the knee every step of the way

tool

FACT.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

uh huh, sure

tool

🤣

Tell us again about human meat in Big macs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

democracy is on the ballot

you must vote for us or else

I think it’s on the ballot yes. I take Trump’s words seriously. 

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

Tell us again about human meat in Big macs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yep sue me I saw a story shared it and asked, did I say that was the case, nope

try again

idiots like you will vote for gavin newsoulini who just said naw voters shouldn't get to vote on tax increases cause they dont understand we need more money to fund govt scams

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I think it’s on the ballot yes. I take Trump’s words seriously. 

wrong, trump wins, in 4 years you can vote for someone else

its the same sh1t you guys do, cant run on policy so make up sh1t to scare voters

keep voting for racist retard gonna put ya all back in chains child molestor biden

I think Trump would have set up an autocratic dictatorship last time around except that he was surrounded by human guardrails: John Kelly, General Mattis, even to some extent Bill Barr, even to some extent Mike Pence, etc. 

This time they’re all gone. He’ll be surrounded by yes men. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If that happens I will be very happy. It will mean that I was totally wrong, or that Trump tried and failed. Either way that will be a good day.  

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

If that happens I will be very happy. It will mean that I was totally wrong, or that Trump tried and failed. Either way that will be a good day.  

so you really think if Trump wins hes gonna declare himself a dictator and we will never have an election?

you should seek help

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its the same sh1t you guys do, cant run on policy so make up sh1t to scare voters

keep voting for racist retard gonna put ya all back in chains child molestor biden

🤣

You're supporting the king of scaring voters.  Have you listened to your boy?  Everything is fear.  Vote for me or it will be the last election, your country will be gone, economy crash, murders, etc.  It's all fear.  That's all Trump does.

Fock man talk about having your head in your arse. 🤣

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think Trump would have set up an autocratic dictatorship last time around except that he was surrounded by human guardrails: John Kelly, General Mattis, even to some extent Bill Barr, even to some extent Mike Pence, etc. 

This time they’re all gone. He’ll be surrounded by yes men. 

cause the president can just do that?  hmm ok.  you have serious delusion

meanwhile youve been dictated by decades and ignore it

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

You're supporting the king of scaring voters.  Have you listened to your boy?  Everything is fear.  Vote for me or it will be the last election, your country will be gone, economy crash, murders, etc.  It's all fear.  That's all Trump does.

Fock man talk about having your head in your arse. 🤣

hes not my boy, therefore I don't listen him

I see whats going on in THIS country in live time and no it sucks because of this administration

I also know everything was better from 2017-2019, no new wars, lower taxes, lower cost of living, higher standard of living, stronger border, its a shame fauci funded the china virus

thats all, those are what I care about

democrats fail at every one of the above mentioned

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you really think if Trump wins hes gonna declare himself a dictator and we will never have an election?

you should seek help

He already tried this once you dope.  Mike Pence refused to do it.  Then his mob showed up saying they will drag Mike Pence through the streets for treason.

Pence is gone, and every one surrounding Trump now says they would not have certified the election.  So the next time, Trump will be able to do what he tried once and failed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hes not my boy, therefore I don't listen him

I see whats going on in THIS country in live time and no it sucks because of this administration

I also know everything was better from 2017-2019, no new wars, lower taxes, lower cost of living, higher standard of living, stronger border

thats all, those are what I care about

democrats fail at every one of the above mentioned

Well you're voting for him so he's your boy.

Taxes did not go up.

All you got is a  lower cpi from 2017-2019, and there is nothing Trump can do about it if he wins again.  FACTS.

He already tried this once you dope.  Mike Pence refused to do it.  Then his mob showed up saying they will drag Mike Pence through the streets for treason.

Pence is gone, and every one surrounding Trump now says they would not have certified the election.  So the next time, Trump will be able to do what he tried once and failed.

he did, he tried to make himself a dictator, or did he try to challenge the results until the legal hearings were resolved

you know, you are allowed to do that right?  Dems did it in 2016

so according to you trump is gonna win in 2024, and then not certify the election in 2028 when he wont even be running

god damn you guys are cultist sheep

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Well you're voting for him so he's your boy.

Taxes did not go up.

All you got is a  lower cpi from 2017-2019, and there is nothing Trump can do about it if he wins again.  FACTS.

i got no wars, better border, lower cost of living and trump raised the base tax write off

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he did, he tried to make himself a dictator, or did he try to challenge the results until the legal hearings were resolved

you know, you are allowed to do that right?  Dems did it in 2016

so according to you trump is gonna win in 2024, and then not certify the election in 2028 when he wont even be running

god damn you guys are cultist sheep

The legal hearings were resolved, he tried to delay so he could stay in power, and he could do the same thing again if he's in power.

• Haha 1

The legal hearings were resolved, he tried to delay so he could stay in power, and he could do the same thing again if he's in power.

k sure guy, no they weren't but ok

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

k sure guy, no they weren't but ok

So you think that Trump should have stayed in power until every lawsuit is resolved?

You do understand that this means that democracy is gone at this point, right?  Trump would still be in power today while he games the legal system.

So you think that Trump should have stayed in power until every lawsuit is resolved?

You do understand that this means that democracy is gone at this point, right?  Trump would still be in power today while he games the legal system.

no I actually think any challenges should have rushed investigations and congress/senate should act as power when in question

I dont think any presidential decrees or EO's should be in place until resolution

16 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This may have turned out to be a slight exaggeration. 

15 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Haha sure it did.

Naturally cultist can’t count.

LMFAO

1. It didn’t happen!

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I actually think any challenges should have rushed investigations and congress/senate should act as power when in question

I dont think any presidential decrees or EO's should be in place until resolution

So you're position is democracy is stalled, American is stalled, because one person isn't man enough to admit defeat.  He should hold the entire country up while he fights in the court.

That's fascism baby.  Own it.

So you're position is democracy is stalled, American is stalled, because one person isn't man enough to admit defeat.  He should hold the entire country up while he fights in the court.

that is, using a legal system to resolve things is now fascism, why am I not surprised

how is america stalled if there isn't a president, things stay status quo

we have laws in place, we don't need to change them every 4 years, just follow the constitution and rule of law, stay out of wars, protect THIS country and call it a day, its not that difficult, but you act like the government is important, they aren't

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Incorrect, your misuse of the term is unfortunately congruent with the way many on the left like to misuse it; so perhaps we should not be surprised that you might try this.

Facsim is about authoritarianism(such as paying off loans for elites to secure their support), nationalism, hierarchy and elitism(this is the you aint black stuff, and maga nonsense etc), and militarism(Democrats do love them some wars to enrich their military industrialists). Other aspects of fascism such as perception of decadence, anti-egalitarianism and totalitarianism.

What we are observing with our system is still the antithesis of facism, though Democrats increasingly seem willing to embrace fascistic elements.

I am a little surprised that Trump has been able to stand up to governmental corruption, notably in the legal sector.  I did not expect he would really be able to do it....but then again I was not yet aware of the extreme corruption of the legal system in being weaponized for political means. They really over did it.....

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that is, using a legal system to resolve things is now fascism, why am I not surprised

how is america stalled if there isn't a president, things stay status quo

we have laws in place, we don't need to change them every 4 years, just follow the constitution and rule of law, stay out of wars, protect THIS country and call it a day, its not that difficult, but you act like the government is important, they aren't

President isn't important, government isn't important... 🤣

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Incorrect, your misuse of the term is unfortunately congruent with the way many on the left like to misuse it; so perhaps we should not be surprised that you might try this.

Facsim is about authoritarianism(such as paying off loans for elites to secure their support), nationalism, hierarchy and elitism(this is the you aint black stuff, and maga nonsense etc), and militarism(Democrats do love them some wars to enrich their military industrialists). Other aspects of fascism such as perception of decadence, anti-egalitarianism and totalitarianism.

What we are observing with our system is still the antithesis of facism, though Democrats increasingly seem willing to embrace fascistic elements.

I am a little surprised that Trump has been able to stand up to governmental corruption, notably in the legal sector.  I did not expect he would really be able to do it....but then again I was not yet aware of the extreme corruption of the legal system in being weaponized for political means. They really over did it.....

If the president in power is able to keep power despite the use of free and fair elections, by using the courts and military against the electorate, that's fascism.

If the president in power is able to keep power despite the use of free and fair elections, by using the courts and military against the electorate, that's fascism.

That might be true, luckily we have a system that ensures that wont happen, something perhaps underappreciated about us....:thumbsup:

Just now, RLLD said:

That might be true, luckily we have a system that ensures that wont happen, something perhaps underappreciated about us....:thumbsup:

What system ensures that won't happen?

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

everything is fascist if the left doesn't like it

its almost like they don't know we have 3 tiers of govt

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

An existential threat is a threat to something's very existence—when the continued being of something is at stake or in danger.

Here we go, I've posted and bolded where you claimed that culture change pushed by the Left is the most existential issue we face.  I've then posted your very definition that an existential threat is a threat to something's very existence.  This is exactly what I know the definition to be so I'm not sure where you think you have some childlike "gotcha", but because I'm a far bigger and better man than you I'll say that "gee I guess I don't understand how you're applying that term despite you clearly putting the only known definition out there."

Now you have the words you wanted like the feminine dude that you are.

Will you expand upon your original thought now or do you require some more feminine hoops for me to jump through?

Freaking cultist...SMH

14 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why would you classify the culture change as an existential issue?

Surely you're aware that existential means a threat to human existence.

Show your work boyo. 

I'm glad that I could educate you on the definition of existential, which was not your initial position, as seen here.  

Also, didn't your mother teach you how to apologize?  Insulting the recipient of your apology does not typically make it effective.

Nevertheless, my bar is quite low with you, so it will have to do.

I will begin my discussion on the topic shortly.  :cheers: 

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

What system ensures that won't happen?

The American system of government of course 

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

everything is fascist if the left doesn't like it

its almost like they don't know we have 3 tiers of govt

This is essentially correct.  If the left does not like something they simply throw a negative label at it, instead of explaining themselves.

OK so in my first post this morning I wrote that most conservatives don’t take the Trump as dictator threat seriously. That has been demonstrated here over the last few hours. 

I DO take it seriously. Maybe like @RaiderHaters Revenge says, I’m crazy. I hope I am. I hope we don’t get to find out. (though at this point in time Trump appears to be a favorite to win so I think we probably will.) 

If Trump wins and he doesn’t try to end our current system of government I will gladly show up here and tell Raider and all the others they were right: I will happily eat crow on that day. 

• Thanks 1

fascism

noun

fas·cism ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm  
 also  ˈfa-ˌsi-
often capitalized  : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm glad that I could educate you on the definition of existential, which was not your initial position, as seen here.  

Also, didn't your mother teach you how to apologize?  Insulting the recipient of your apology does not typically make it effective.

Nevertheless, my bar is quite low with you, so it will have to do.

I will begin my discussion on the topic shortly.  :cheers: 

I should have expected a simple salesperson to be very rigid and not be able to understand nuanced language and understand hyperbole.

I look forward to hearing how the left's cultural stance is a threat to our country's very existence...LMFAO

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The American system of government of course 

The same american system of government that Biden has corrupted for political purposes?  This is the system that ensures that we can't be corrupted for political purposes?

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I should have expected a simple salesperson to be very rigid and not be able to understand nuanced language and understand hyperbole.

I look forward to hearing how the left's cultural stance is a threat to our country's very existence...LMFAO

Yes, because salespeople are very rigid and bean counting number crunchers are nuanced and flexible.  :lol: 

I don't know why, but your lack of self awareness continues to amaze me.  You would think I'd be used to it by now.  :dunno: