The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Damn, both accepted a CNN debate on June 27. Unfortunately I will be on a flight to Europe that day, and all of you will miss out on my brilliant commentary and analysis. 

I’ll cover for you.  Biden wqs great! Trump is a threat to democracy! 

Just now, thegeneral said:

You can’t do the time…don’t do the crime!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Fock around and find out

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, but it also subconsciously ties him to the trials, possibly giving the perception that he is behind them.

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Oh boy.

Prosecutors Met With Biden Admin Before 3 Trump Indictments

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutors-met-with-biden-admin-before-3-trump-indictments/ar-BB1irUaf

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’ve never proven me a liar. Ever. You’ve proven me wrong at times (mostly on irrelevancies) but never deliberately so. 

Like defending Roman Polanski for raping a 13 year old and then denying it? 

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

Like defending Roman Polanski for raping a 13 year old and then denying it?  

Bolded did not happen. I defended him, and later apologized for misunderstanding the situation. But I never denied defending him. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bolded did not happen. I defended him, and later apologized for misunderstanding the situation. But I never denied defending him. 

You didn't apologize for squat for at least a year.  You defended him for a LONG time.  I believe you still think he did nothing wrong but pretend to have learned something due to the backlash, much like politicians do......

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Damn, both accepted a CNN debate on June 27. Unfortunately I will be on a flight to Europe that day, and all of you will miss out on my brilliant commentary and analysis. 

What country are you visiting for a 2 week "summer" this year where you will come home and claim to be the focking expert of?

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

True.

True.

True.

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wow, thanks for posting this new info!  Wait, it's already been discussed for several pages.  Did you even bother to read them?  Never mind...

34 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

What country are you visiting for a 2 week "summer" this year where you will come home and claim to be the focking expert of?

Idiotland. Will I see you there? I heard you’re a tour guide. 

37 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

That’s a Trump move, bro!

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What does this mean?  I suggest you let Tim die on/defend his own hill of the two week summer.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What does this mean?  I suggest you let Tim die on/defend his own hill of the two week summer.  :dunno:

Is there something to defend? It’s a really stupid point IMO. 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Claiming you are an expert of everything - that’s one of Don’s go to moves.

No clue if Tim does this. I don’t obsess on his posts like many others 😂

41 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wow, thanks for posting this new info!  Wait, it's already been discussed for several pages.  Did you even bother to read them?  Never mind...

🤣

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is there something to defend? It’s a really stupid point IMO. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Claiming you are an expert of everything - that’s one of Don’s go to moves.

No clue if Tim does this. I don’t obsess on his posts like many others 😂

This is what I quoted:

You both responded to this.  If @thegeneral denies this then I'm done, and will just conclude that he is a troll on this subject, because he clearly did so.  

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

Great post, thanks for the contribution.  :thumbsup: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

This is what I quoted:

You both responded to this.  If @thegeneral denies this then I'm done, and will just conclude that he is a troll on this subject, because he clearly did so.  

Where you will come home from and be an expert of after two weeks…That is a Trump move.

Is this confusing?

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Will Trump’s ankle bracelet show through his oversized clown trousers he wears? 🤔

Gotta hide that 280 pound girth somehow

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Great post, thanks for the contribution.  :thumbsup: 

You're welcome. You need to me to substantiate that with facts, or are you OK accepting the video I posted?

🤣

• Haha 2

Imagine voting for this broken down, zero energy, braindead, POS, biden. After the last 3.5 years of destruction to the country, you gotta be a complete moron to vote for him.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

They had to cut the video at least 5 times because biden kept sh1tting his diaper and screwing up reading his teleprompter. A total POS moron.

54 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They had to cut the video at least 5 times because biden kept sh1tting his diaper and screwing up reading his teleprompter. A total POS moron.

This didn't happen.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Hey @Horseman you were the dumbest poster in this forum for all of 40 minutes. But now you’ve lost the title. And given this dude you may have to work pretty hard to get it back. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This didn't happen.

Neither will Biden debating Trump.

12 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Tim literally pulled that one earlier in the week, dumb a$$

So while talking to law enforcement at a memorial for line of duty deaths Biden brings up his son Beau.  Does he ever not make it all about him? Also, Beau didn’t die in the line of duty. He died in his bed surrounded by his family.  Hunter was banging his soon to be widow out in the driveway after they smoked some crack. 

9 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Neither will Biden debating Trump.

Of course he will. If anyone drops out it will be Trump who will change his mind like will about testifying in his NYC trial. 

Just now, squistion said:

If anyone drops out it will be Trump who will change his mind like will about testifying in his NYC trial. 

Lots of speculation this morning that this will happen. Trump insiders know that he will be demolished if he faces Biden, especially if Trump is unable to interrupt. So they’re desperately looking for a way out of this. But that will make Trump look worse so I think in the end he will show up. 

• Haha 1

Trump should walk out on the stage and his first question should be “Where’s  Hunter?” Boom! 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump should walk out on the stage and his first question should be “Where’s  Hunter?” Boom! 

Close....

Trump should understand that this entire setup is meant to protect Biden to the fullest possible extent.....and Tapper WILL NOT ask the questions that might tend to negatively reflect on Biden....these CNN people are devotees to Democrats.....above all else.

What Trump needs to do....is use his time wisely....answer the question...and then pose a question to Biden before the CNN folks can silence him......ask the question that we know CNN will not ask.....

That should be his strategy....

Debates without an audience?  lolol

Jake Tapper, no audience.  Trump says no problem.

Trump should counter with additional debates on his terms.  No way Biden would accept a full house in Michigan Stadium with Tucker hosting.  Everyone sees who the Alpha a Beta are in this contest.  

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Close....

Trump should understand that this entire setup is meant to protect Biden to the fullest possible extent.....and Tapper WILL NOT ask the questions that might tend to negatively reflect on Biden....these CNN people are devotees to Democrats.....above all else.

What Trump needs to do....is use his time wisely....answer the question...and then pose a question to Biden before the CNN folks can silence him......ask the question that we know CNN will not ask.....

That should be his strategy....

Really he only has to do one thing - not let the moderators or Biden get him mad.  Loosing his cool is how he lost the last debate against Biden.  Just remain cool and mop the floor with him like he did Hillary.  It's impossible for Biden to win the debate on the issues.