Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

U.S. is Pro-Hamas 🌈 U.S. report says it's 'reasonable to assess' that Israel has violated humanitarian law

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

TELL ME MORE BOYO 😂 

Ted Cruz, who flees his state and constituents for Cancun during the worst winter storm in recorded state history.

🤣

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Except gay people, women in the clergy, etc.

What a dumbfock.

Preach on, pseudointellectual Jeebus!

🤣

They aren’t rejected in Christianity. If they are, then whoever is doing it isn’t adhering to Christianity. I know it’s a hard concept for you, and you’re loopy from the latest ass kicking, but that’s the way it is. Now go lay down and put some ice on it. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ted Cruz, who flees his state and constituents for Cancun during the worst winter storm in recorded state history.

🤣

Now do Gavin Newsome. Damn this is easy. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now do Gavin Newsome. Damn this is easy. 

Rusty is a conservative except for opposing Trump.  Just ask him.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Rusty is a conservative except for opposing Trump.  Just ask him.  :thumbsup: 

Yep, and you're welcome to prove me otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yep, and you're welcome to prove me otherwise. 

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

What does this have to do with Trump?

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What does this have to do with Trump?

Is that not Cruz in the video that Maxipad posted?

Still waiting on you to point out all my non-conservative positions.

I'll sit back and listen.

:thumbsup:

Is that not Cruz in the video that Maxipad posted?

Yes.  :unsure: 

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes.  :unsure: 

Still waiting for all these non-conservative positions you claim I have.

Bring 'em, boyo!

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Bring 'em, boyo!

I answered your question.  Are you special needs? :dunno: 

Bring 'em, boyo!

But you said the GOP is the party of racists. So you will be good with voting for republicans once Trump is gone? And why didn’t it being the party of racists stop you from voting for them before? 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I answered your question.  Are you special needs? :dunno: 

No, you didn't.

Rusty is a conservative except for opposing Trump.  Just ask him.  :thumbsup: 

So you're acknowledging that I'm conservative except for opposing Clownzo?

I took that as sarcasm. Apologies if it were not.

If you're indeed acknowledging that I'm a moderate conservative, then we're all good, sir.

:cheers:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But you said the GOP is the party of racists. So you will be good with voting for republicans once Trump is gone? And why didn’t it being the party of racists stop you from voting for them before? 

Where did I say that?

Quote me on this. Show me where I said "the GOP is the party of racists."

Let's get specific. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, you didn't.

So you're acknowledging that I'm conservative except for opposing Clownzo?

I took that as sarcasm. Apologies if it were not.

If you're indeed acknowledging that I'm a moderate conservative, then we're all good, sir.

:cheers:

Me:  Rusty is conservative except for Trump.

Rusty:  Is that not Cruz?

Me: Yes. :unsure: 

Rusty:  Still waiting for those non-conservative positions.

Me: Are you special needs? 

I commented on your Cruz post.  What does that have to do with you being conservative except for Trump?

40 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Where did I say that?

Let's get specific. 

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No it's not you dumb fock. The KKK is a far-right extremist group. 

36 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Me:  Rusty is conservative except for Trump.

Rusty:  Is that not Cruz?

Me: Yes. :unsure: 

Rusty:  Still waiting for those non-conservative positions.

Me: Are you special needs? 

I commented on your Cruz post.  What does that have to do with you being conservative except for Clowzo?

My Cruz post was quoting a Cruz post followed by you questioning why this wasn't relevant to a Clowzno post.

Still waiting for you to point out my non-conservative positions. You get into these weird free-form jazz places where it feels like you're sliding off the road. Perhaps a good night's sleep is in order.

Ta ta and sweet dreams, boyo.

44 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Where did I say that?

Let's get specific. 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Link to the Democratic Party starting the KKK and continuing to support it today.

You're completely ignorant to the shift in post-Civil War political philosophies. 

It doesn't matter that someone who identified at the time as a Democrat almost 160 years ago started the KKK.

What matters is the side of the political spectrum the KKK, fascists and white supremists represent TODAY.

If you want to live in 1865, have at it, boyo.

Southern boyos and girlyos for decades have switched from Democrat to Republican because of the push for civil rights in this country.

That's not floss stuck between your teef, boyo. It's my ass hair. 

🤣

44 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Where did I say that?

Let's get specific. 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

These clowns can't produce a shred of evidence that Nazis, white nationalists, fascists have suddenly taken a quantum leap from the far right to the far left side of the spectrum.

They think the entirety of the Republiturd party is pure as the driven snow, at least the slice of the party they don't call RINOs.

🤣

46 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Where did I say that?

Let's get specific. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Today's shiny new KKK resides on the far-right spectrum on which you reside, so get out there, put on your pointy white hat and ride, boyo!

🤣

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I do not equate the totality of the GOP to the far right any more than I equate the totality of the Democrats to the far left.

I've made this point several times tonight.

If your brain could bench press, you couldn't handle 25 pounds.

Good gravy. 

I do not equate the totality of the GOP to the far right any more than I equate the totality of the Democrats to the far left.

I've made this point several times tonight.

If your brain could bench press, you couldn't handle 25 pounds.

Good gravy. 

You try to lump all MAGA and Conservatives / Republicans as the Party of racists, and say you're a Republican too. Just don't imply people on here are racists if they're Republican as you say you are too. 

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

You try to lump all MAGA and Conservatives / Republicans as the Party of racists, and say you're a Republican too. Just don't imply people on here are racists if they're Republican as you say you are too. 

No I don't, pea brain. I lump MAGAturds and cull them from the rest of the conservative herd. I'm not Republican. I'm moderately conservative. I haven't implied anyone is racist other than white nationlists, Nazis and fascists, who reside on the far right of the political spectrum. This is 100 percent factual. MAGAturds can't comprehend that, because Newsmax has seduced their brains and made them their political bizsnatches and circus monkeys. Oooooo. Oooooo. Oooooga!

🐒

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No I don't, pea brain. I lump MAGAturds and cull them from the rest of the conservative herd. I'm not Republican. I'm moderately conservative. I haven't implied anyone is racist other than white nationlists, Nazis and fascists, who reside on the far right of the political spectrum. This is 100 percent factual. MAGAturds can't comprehend that, because Newsmax has seduced their brains and made them their political bizsnatches and circus monkeys. Oooooo. Oooooo. Oooooga!

🐒

Well there are plenty of crappy people on the left, so what's your point? If the very small minority of the population that are true white-supremacists support Trump, so what? Are you just going to keep repeating it over and over? Whatever, you do you. Doesn't affect me.

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're saying that racist Joe Biden didn't eulogize the head of the KKK? 😂 

Keep hypocriting, you're so good at it. 🌈 

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Well there are plenty of crappy people on the left, so what's your point? If the very small minority of the population that are true white-supremacists support Trump, so what? Are you just going to keep repeating it over and over? Whatever, you do you. Doesn't affect me.

At the same time he's ignoring the VAST majority of liberals like himself that not only support terrorists like Hamas, but also promote and support the Marxism and Communism that has seeped it's way into today's liberal and Democrat Party.

But, yeah, he's really worried about the 3500 active KKK members.  :doh:

We don't have a far-right problem, we actually have a much larger and much more invasive far-left problem in this country.  Turns out Joseph McCarthy was right - just 60 years too early.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Again, nonsense. Christianity rejects no person, just actions. Islam wants non - believers dead, no matter what they do or don’t do. There is no comparison on any level. 

Again, you are too obtuse to discuss matters with.  You miss the point entirely as your reading comprehension is deficient.  The point is that the indoctrinated are difficult to rerason with.  i have never claimed an equivilency into the doctrines , just an equivilency as to reasonability of the indoctrinated.

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Again, you are too obtuse to discuss matters with.  You miss the point entirely as your reading comprehension is deficient.  The point is that the indoctrinated are difficult to rerason with.  i have never claimed an equivilency into the doctrines , just an equivilency as to reasonability of the indoctrinated.

Sorry you’re wrong. Christianity has had much evolution throughout time. Islam none.  One can be reasoned with , as evidenced by it’s evolution. The other can’t.  You are allowed to question doctrine in Christianity. It’s a death sentence in Islam.  I Missed no point. You just lumped them all together. I reject such simplistic nonsense. 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry you’re wrong. Christianity has had much evolution throughout time. Islam none.  One can be reasoned with , as evidenced by it’s evolution. The other can’t.  You are allowed to question doctrine in Christianity. It’s a death sentence in Islam.  I Missed no point. You just lumped them all together. I reject such simplistic nonsense. 

Islam never permitted the reformation that Christianity absorbed.

Moreover, there are effectively two sides to Islam, the period when Muhammed was a peaceful organizer and the period where he was a warlord.....modern Islam focuses too much on the warlord side.

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I lumped them together on only one metric and your insistence that I equated them in whole when I did nothing of the sort does nothing more than prove my point, the indoctrinated, like you, cannot be reasoned with as you will not even concede the most apparent of points.

There are about 3.5M Muslim Americans in the US. Any major terror attacks committed by this group? It’s almost like the religion has nothing to do with it.

11 hours ago, Gepetto said:

No I haven't. You're the one saying that I'm lumping them all together. I am not, no more than I'd lump all Democrats in with Antifa.

But there's that MAGAturd logic again! Anything to the left of themselves is batchit liberal.

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

There were libtards here saying it was ok because Iran could only use it for food and kindergarten.