Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Harrison Butker, geek club hero

9 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Weird fantasy you have, h0m0

Fluffer ☝️

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Sure sounds like a condemnation to me.

“Harrison Butker gave a speech in his personal capacity,” the NFL’s senior vice president and chief diversity and inclusion officer, Jonathan Beane, told People Wednesday.

“His views are not those of the NFL as an organization. The NFL is steadfast in our commitment to inclusion, which only makes our league stronger.”

In order to condemn something, you have to condemn it. And that doesn’t even come close. Idiot. 

It's amazing that this of all things is what's spinning Pedocrats out. 

It must be a sad lonely life being a snowflake. 🌈 

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Being enraged about a tranny holding a can of bud light?

Raging over a rainbow in target?

Crying about the woke mob?

Who's the snowflake?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Who's the snowflake?

Or a good Father? Unlike??? 

11 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

There's zero chance you can type those words with a straight face Mr Tranny and drag obsessed lil girl.

LMFAO

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Who's the snowflake?

And unlike these cultist, no one is trying to wipe the moron Butkers out of the world.  We normal people know there's nutjobs like Butker out there and we ignore them until they throw their retard views in our face.  Unlike cultist who cry over the very sight of a tranny or drag queen, who btw isn't trying to push their lifestyle on anyone else and tell everyone else to live like them.

Cultist are legit the dumbest people who ever existed. 

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And unlike these cultist, no one is trying to wipe the moron Butkers out of the world.  We normal people know there's nutjobs like Butker out there and we ignore them until they throw their retard views in our face.  Unlike cultist who cry over the very sight of a tranny or drag queen, who btw isn't trying to push their lifestyle on anyone else and tell everyone else to live like them.

Cultist are legit the dumbest people who ever existed. 

JFC what a crybaby.  Sorry Butker hurt your feels with his speech at a private school that wasn’t intended for you.  And, as usual, you’re off target with your assessment of criticism of trans ideology.  Literally no one has an issue with it because they think trans people are telling everyone “to live like them”.  You are right about one thing, cultists are the dumbest people. Too bad you don’t realize you’re in smack dab in the middle of the libtard cultists. Please continue your Gutter/Boyo circle jerk.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RLLD said:

Sure, why not? Their debate was important, they both raised salient points....so too did women 100 years ago....

Rather than using a logical fallacy to deflect their debate, you should consider it for its merits.

You should consider that times change and people who are in the millennial generation don't necessarily want what people wanted in Generation X or in the Baby Boomers or any other area before them.

I also don't think we should look at something and say "Well people 55 years ago people wanted that so we should just accept it. That's how society stagnates. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

JFC what a crybaby.  Sorry Butker hurt your feels with his speech at a private school that wasn’t intended for you.  And, as usual, you’re off target with your assessment of criticism of trans ideology.  Literally no one has an issue with it because they think trans people are telling everyone “to live like them”.  You are right about one thing, cultists are the dumbest people. Too bad you don’t realize you’re in smack dab in the middle of the libtard cultists. Please continue your Gutter/Boyo circle jerk.

I mean, I think Maximum Overkill seems to have a problem with it.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I mean, I think Maximum Overkill seems to have a problem with it.

He does,  but it’s not because trans people want MO to “live like them”.

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You should consider that times change and people who are in the millennial generation don't necessarily want what people wanted in Generation X or in the Baby Boomers or any other area before them.

I also don't think we should look at something and say "Well people 55 years ago people wanted that so we should just accept it. That's how society stagnates. 

How’s today’s vibrant, progressive society working out?  You like what you see?  Everyone at each other’s throats?

Diversity is our strength!

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Aware me boyo, then why the obsesson with trans and drags from cultist if you know they're not trying to tell you to live like them.

Cause that's exactly what the cultist moron Butker was doing.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You're one of the guys that cried about a tranny holding a can of beer, right?  Have you any self awareness?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

How’s today’s vibrant, progressive society working out?  You like what you see?  Everyone at each other’s throats.

Diversity is our strength!

You can trace the everyone at each other's throat directly to Trump and the animalistic, deplorable horde he made feel comfortable to come out of the dark to spread their racism, bigotry, misogyny ,and conservative christian views. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Nice.  This will make him more available in my main league, which is riddled with Libtards.

You still play FF with kickers?  Yikes.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

You can trace the everyone at each other's throat directly to Trump and the animalistic, deplorable horde he made feel comfortable to come out of the dark to spread their racism, bigotry, misogyny ,and conservative christian views. 

Right.  The same racism and bigotry that also elected a black man with a Muslim sounding name.  Twice.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

You can trace the everyone at each other's throat directly to the left going fuking nuts and abandoning traditionally logical liberal views.

On target boyo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Right.  The same racism and bigotry that also elected a black man with a Muslim sounding name.  Twice.

LOLOLOLOL

How many cultist voted for Obama?  The very idea of a black president led directly to Trump and the cultist uprising we see today.

Thanks for proving my point boyo. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

On target boyo

When did this happen?

And why do cultist get their panties in such a bunch over trannies and drags if you realize that they're not trying to convince you to live their lifestyle.

Unlike conservative christian cultist btw. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're one of the guys that cried about a tranny holding a can of beer, right?  Have you any self awareness?

You dumb fuks always refer to these vaugeries like “tranny holding a beer”.  Fuking losers.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOLOLOLOL

How many cultist voted for Obama?  The very idea of a black president led directly to Trump and the cultist uprising we see today.

Thanks for proving my point boyo. 

In 2008 Obama got 20% of the Conservative vote and 60% of the Moderates.  Not proud to admit it, but even I voted for the turd.

Just now, Patented Phil said:

In 2008 Obama got 20% of the Conservative vote and 60% of the Moderates.  Even I voted for the turd.

So zero cultist votes just like I said.

Now how did Obama create the atmosphere we're in now?

Because he said a black kid that had been killed could have been his son?

Anything else?  He did rescue the world from a financial meltdown and provide access to medical insurance to tens of millions who didn't have access before.

Is that what caused cultist to be so butt hurt about everything?

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

When did this happen?

And why do cultist get their panties in such a bunch over trannies and drags if you realize that they're not trying to convince you to live their lifestyle.

Unlike conservative christian cultist btw. 

Go analyze the Democratic platform from 30 years ago.  “Safe, legal, and rare” sound familiar? If you read transcripts from Clinton speeches you would think it was Trump.   Also, I don’t pay much attention to conservative Christian cultists.  You would be challenged to find any posts by me supporting such.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Go analyze the Democratic platform from 30 years ago.  “Safe, legal, and rare” sound familiar? If you read transcripts from Clinton speeches you would think it was Trump.   Also, I don’t pay much attention to conservative Christian cultists.  You would be challenged to find any posts by me supporting such.  

I'll ask again.  You said that cultist aren't up in arms about trannies and drags because they're trying to get folks to live their lifestyle.

Why then do cultist obsess so much about trannies and drags?

Have you ever seen the Pedocrat Freaks teaching Kids in public schools? 

Liberal Art Degree = 🌈 

But Pedocrats love it for their Kids. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So zero cultist votes just like I said.

Now how did Obama create the atmosphere we're in now?

Because he said a black kid that had been killed could have been his son?

Anything else?  He did rescue the world from a financial meltdown and provide access to medical insurance to tens of millions who didn't have access before.

Is that what caused cultist to be so butt hurt about everything?

Fair question boyo.  Obama did a masterful job handling the Financial Crisis, and he was a focking boss taking out Bin Laden.  He could have been a transformative leader, but he mistakenly held on to grievance culture and doubled down on identity politics.  He was wrong on just about every racial controversy and helped entrench the divisive politics that led to Trump.  He blew it.

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He does,  but it’s not because trans people want MO to “live like them”.

I’m pretty sure there are posters here that have argued exactly this in regards to trannies

Fair question boyo.  Obama did a masterful job handling the Financial Crisis, and he was a focking boss taking out Bin Laden.  He could have been a transformative leader, but he mistakenly held on to grievance culture and doubled down on identity politics.  He was wrong on just about every racial controversy and helped entrench the divisive politics that led to Trump.  He blew it.

I'd appreciate some examples of how Biden created the environment we're in today.  Did he call immigrants rapist and murderers?  Did he re-tweet white supremacist post several times?  Did he question people's motives and qualifications based on their race?

Help me out here boyo. 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Have you ever seen the Pedocrat Freaks teaching Kids in public schools? 

Liberal Art Degree = 🌈 

But Pedocrats love it for their Kids. 

I haven't actually.  Is this some kind off massive issue like boys competing with girls that you cultist cry so much about but happens basically never?

I'd appreciate some examples of how Biden created the environment we're in today.  Did he call immigrants rapist and murderers?  Did he re-tweet white supremacist post several times?  Did he question people's motives and qualifications based on their race?

Help me out here boyo. 

For starters, he chose his VP and nominated a Supreme Court Justice NOT based on merit but on the color of their skin.  And they both suck.

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I'll ask again.  You said that cultist aren't up in arms about trannies and drags because they're trying to get folks to live their lifestyle.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m pretty sure there are posters here that have argued exactly this in regards to trannies

Maybe y’all can define “live like them” when referring to what trans people want others to do.  Because if you listen to trans activists, they simply want equal rights and the ability to live their own lives like they want to.  I’d challenge both you to find any rhetoric from trans people that are demanding people to “live like them”.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

For starters, he chose his VP and nominated a Supreme Court Justice NOT based on merit but on the color of their skin.  And they both suck.

WTF?  He choose a white VP like every other VP had been before.  And where did he nominate a SCOTUS based on the color of their skin?

We're still talking about Obama right?  They guy who made everyone be at everyone's throat according to you.

Did he call immigrants rapist and murderers too?  Did he attack people based on their race and question their qualifications?

That would be bad fo sho.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe y’all can define “live like them” when referring to what trans people want others to do.  Because if you listen to trans activists, they simply want equal rights and the ability to live their own lives like they want to.  I’d challenge both you to find any rhetoric from trans people that are demanding people to “live like them”.

That's exactly what we're saying.  So why are conservatives so obsessed with them then?

And we don't like folks like Butker because he DOES want everyone to live like him.  Listen to his words and all his posts.

See the difference?

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

WTF?  He choose a white VP like every other VP had been before.  And where did he nominate a SCOTUS based on the color of their skin?

We're still talking about Obama right?  They guy who made everyone be at everyone's throat according to you.

Did he call immigrants rapist and murderers too?  Did he attack people based on their race and question their qualifications?

That would be bad fo sho.

You said Biden, boyo. 😆

• Haha 1

You said Biden, boyo. 😆

LOL you're right, my bad.

Ok you said Obama created the environment we're in today.  You didn't really give any specific examples and I'm curious how you think Obama created the divide we have today.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe y’all can define “live like them” when referring to what trans people want others to do. 

Posters here have argued that they are “grooming” kids to become trans.  Are you disputing that or are you just saying “well they’re not telling the whole entire world to become trans”?

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That's exactly what we're saying.  So why are conservatives so obsessed with them then?

You can search my posts for reasons why trans ideology is concerning.  There’s no reason to type it out again, when you will simply respond with the leftist catchphrase, “its happening, but it’s rare”.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Posters here have argued that they are “grooming” kids to become trans.  Are you disputing that or are you just saying “well they’re not telling the whole entire world to become trans”?

That's not what people are worried about BOYO. My Kids don't need to know about your sexuality, beliefs or Pride Flags. You're there to teach my Kids math, not to teach your personal queer philosophy.