Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

**The official "Ask Me Anything" series**

They do, and my phone works just as well, but the stuff I have this semester is 'practical' so I'm not able to just be on a laptop. We're either teaching or critiquing other's while they teach.

"Practical"? What the hell kind of weirdass school are you going to?? :lol:

"Practical"? What the hell kind of weirdass school are you going to?? :lol:

That was just my word for the kind of classes I'm taking this semester, for lack of a better one. I'm past the sitting and taking notes and studying educational philosophers and all that, so we spend class time actually teaching and things like that.

Also, back on topic, would it be smart to go ahead and start my thread tonight and let it run all day tomorrow? There's nothing else for the night crew to talk about and if there's any interest in the thread the morning/day crew will join in tomorrow.

Also, back on topic, would it be smart to go ahead and start my thread tonight and let it run all day tomorrow? There's nothing else for the night crew to talk about and if there's any interest in the thread the morning/day crew will join in tomorrow.

Great idea. Go for it.

Devin952 is up today. JackARoot is tomorrow.

That sould about do this whole thing in. :music_guitarred:

That sould about do this whole thing in. :music_guitarred:

I have a feeling DEvin won't be around. If he misses I'll push him to the back. I inboxed him the other day and he didn't reply.

Got some potentially interesting posters coming up.

I have a feeling DEvin won't be around. If he misses I'll push him to the back. I inboxed him the other day and he didn't reply.

Got some potentially interesting posters coming up.

13. Devin952

14. JackARoot

15. I Got Worms

16. Penultimatestraw

17. Drobeski

18. Hoytdwow

19. shovelheadt

20. Meglamaniac

21. Eagles Green

22. Redtodd

23. Tikigods

24. BLS

25. Northern Vike

26. Mmmmm...beer

27. Giants Fan

28. Can't Touch This

29. nzoner

30. White Wonder

31. JT

The only two that are remotely intresting are Megla and GFIAFP :dunno:

13. Devin952

14. JackARoot

15. I Got Worms

16. Penultimatestraw

17. Drobeski

18. Hoytdwow

19. shovelheadt

20. Meglamaniac

21. Eagles Green

22. Redtodd

23. Tikigods

24. BLS

25. Northern Vike

26. Mmmmm...beer

27. Giants Fan

28. Can't Touch This

29. nzoner

30. White Wonder

31. JT

I want to hear about BLS's underground bunker.

13. Devin952

14. JackARoot

15. I Got Worms

16. Penultimatestraw

17. Drobeski

18. Hoytdwow

19. shovelheadt

20. Meglamaniac

21. Eagles Green

22. Redtodd

23. Tikigods

24. BLS

25. Northern Vike

26. Mmmmm...beer

27. Giants Fan

28. Can't Touch This

29. nzoner

30. White Wonder

31. JT

GFIAFP's thread will be entertaining, because he'll be the only one posting in it. Asking and answering his own questions.

13. Devin952

14. JackARoot

15. I Got Worms

16. Penultimatestraw

17. Drobeski

18. Hoytdwow

19. shovelheadt

20. Meglamaniac

21. Eagles Green

22. Redtodd

23. Tikigods

24. BLS

25. Northern Vike

26. Mmmmm...beer

27. Giants Fan

28. Can't Touch This

29. nzoner

30. White Wonder

31. JT

Well then, that leaves a lot that you can ignore. :thumbsup:

13. Devin952

14. JackARoot

15. I Got Worms

16. Penultimatestraw

17. Drobeski

18. Hoytdwow

19. shovelheadt

20. Meglamaniac

21. Eagles Green

22. Redtodd

23. Tikigods

24. BLS

25. Northern Vike

26. Mmmmm...beer

27. Giants Fan

28. Can't Touch This

29. nzoner

30. White Wonder

31. JT

:mad:

I'm amazing

Well since this devin dooshtard decided to go on the same day as jackaroot, do I go tomorrow or do I wait til Monday?

Well since this devin dooshtard decided to go on the same day as jackaroot, do I go tomorrow or do I wait til Monday?

It's mass hysteria.

It's mass hysteria.

Chaos! Total chaos!! This is worse than the Egyptian soccer riots, I tell ya! :nono:

monday

Who made you the boss of "Ask Me Anything"?

I don't consider myself the "boss" of anything. It was my idea and I'm keeping track of this thread. I think we'd all agree that it would be a cluster-fock if everyone threw their thread up at one time or people stood around scratching their heads wondering if they should go. Just trying to keep some semblence of organization to it. Be more than happy to hand it off to you, though. As long as someone is here to answer questions and keep it organized. You want it? :thumbsup:

I don't consider myself the "boss" of anything. It was my idea and I'm keeping track of this thread. I think we'd all agree that it would be a cluster-fock if everyone threw their thread up at one time or people stood around scratching their heads wondering if they should go. Just trying to keep some semblence of organization to it. Be more than happy to hand it off to you, though. As long as someone is here to answer questions and keep it organized. You want it? :thumbsup:

I was kind of liking the idea of mass hysteria. :D

I was kind of liking the idea of mass hysteria. :D

+1 :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Hysteria was def leppard's best album. :headbanger:

:thumbsup:

I'm out. penultimatestraw, you can go ahead and start your thread today if you want.

Ok. what did i miss? I saw you started your thread, I clicked on it, and it wasn't there.

What could have possibly been done to make someone quit?

I only saw the beginning and there was nothing alarming ten or so posts in.

Seems pretty weak to me. :dunno:

Certain posters have a habit of stalking me on this board. I decided that I didn't need to give them any ammo to potentially use against in me in real life. I'm not saying they could or actually would figure out who I am in real life, but it's a risk I'd rather not take.

Sorry guys, I know it's lame of me. If it's any consolation there wasn't much in that thread when I deleted it, so it's not like much was lost. :dunno:

What could have possibly been done to make someone quit?

I only saw the beginning and there was nothing alarming ten or so posts in.

Seems pretty weak to me. :dunno:

Yeah, if you don't want to answer a question or its from somebody simply trying to flame with you, just ignore it. That's what I did. :dunno:

Certain posters have a habit of stalking me on this board. I decided that I didn't need to give them any ammo to potentially use against in me in real life. I'm not saying they could or actually would figure out who I am in real life, but it's a risk I'd rather not take.

Sorry guys, I know it's lame of me. If it's any consolation there wasn't much in that thread when I deleted it, so it's not like much was lost. :dunno:

Wow. From someone who likes to give everyone else so much sh!t. Definitely a pussie move, but your choice.

Wow. From someone who likes to give everyone else so much sh!t. Definitely a pussie move, but your choice.

Fair enough. I would have thought you of all people would understand that some posters can't seem to separate the political from the personal. But maybe you are right.

:lol:

Fair enough. I would have thought you of all people would understand that some posters can't seem to separate the political from the personal. But maybe you are right.

Go look at my Ask Me Anything. Dooshbag phillybear asked some question about my daughter. A few times, I believe. I just answered the real questions. No one has more enemies around here than me, I made it through five pages without a single argument.