Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

**The official "Ask Me Anything" series**

Go look at my Ask Me Anything. Dooshbag phillybear asked some question about my daughter. A few times, I believe. I just answered the real questions. No one has more enemies around here than me, I made it through five pages without a single argument.

It wasn't anything that was asked in that thread. Its that I don't trust some of these people to not usr info against me in real life. Maybe I'm just paranoid but there it is.

I shouldn't have signed up in the first place. I'm sorry ; carry on. :dunno:

Go look at my Ask Me Anything. Dooshbag phillybear asked some question about my daughter. A few times, I believe. I just answered the real questions. No one has more enemies around here than me, I made it through five pages without a single argument.

I'm sure I speak for the entire human race when I say "Go fock yourself, pussie." People don't like you because you are an assh0le, yet don't seem to realize it.

Stop trying to make this FantasyFacebookToday. It's not going to happen.

I'm sure I speak for the entire human race when I say "Go fock yourself, pussie." People don't like you because you are an assh0le, yet don't seem to realize it.

:like:

Actually, I'm trying to ,kake this a nicer place, one post at a time.

You're just a lost cause because your dying, poor, and miserable. :music_guitarred:

Actually, I'm trying to ,kake this a nicer place, one post at a time.

You're just a lost cause because your dying, poor, and miserable. :music_guitarred:

What the fock is a kake ? :holytardolybatman:

What the fock is a kake ? :holytardolybatman:

It means I would kake your eyes shut with man batter.

It means I would kake your eyes shut with man batter.

That's sounds pretty gay man, save that for your eagle fan buddies ...maybe nikkee can hook you up with her dad ? About the same age right ? She said he's into the coloreds, maybe he like orange too ? :dunno:

That's sounds pretty gay man, save that for your eagle fan buddies ...maybe nikkee can hook you up with her dad ? About the same age right ? She said he's into the coloreds, maybe he like orange too ? :dunno:

OMG. :lol: :lol: :lol:

drobeski won this thread (again).

Ouch!

The ol' Triple Zinger. Got him on being ghey, old, and orange. :banana:

She said he's into the coloreds, maybe he like orange too ? :dunno:

I'm sorry, but that is kind of funny. :D

We should lay off of Bubbles. He may "Worms" this thread. :music_guitarred:

LOL. Didn't even know how to delete a thread until last week. Posty had to tell me.

Yeah, I'll delete a thread because someone called me ghey (in terms of ###### had, probably the least gay member of the entire Geek Club), Old (well, I guess by some standards, I'm getting up there), and orange (because of one picture. I have a beautiful skin tone). I think I'll survive. :music_guitarred:

Certain posters have a habit of stalking me on this board. I decided that I didn't need to give them any ammo to potentially use against in me in real life. I'm not saying they could or actually would figure out who I am in real life, but it's a risk I'd rather not take.

Sorry guys, I know it's lame of me. If it's any consolation there wasn't much in that thread when I deleted it, so it's not like much was lost. :dunno:

You do always have my attention :music_guitarred:

Penultimatestraw, you're up in the morning. :thumbsup:

Sorry to be MIA - I'm on vacation with inconsistent internet access. Not to go all IGW on this, but my thread should probably be delayed unless people want to wait a while for responses. What you think?

Sorry to be MIA - I'm on vacation with inconsistent internet access. Not to go all IGW on this, but my thread should probably be delayed unless people want to wait a while for responses. What you think?

Just let me know when you're back to work. We'll get back to yours then. :thumbsup:

Just let me know when you're back to work. We'll get back to yours then. :thumbsup:

Let's just jump to me. :headbanger:

That means Drobeski is up. You can start yours now or wait till morning. Up to you. :music_guitarred:

I seem to be next. Drob's thread is still going, so I'll wait till thursday a.m.

sounds like a plan

just one question.....

How can a seemingly intelligent caring passionate man be so misguided by both the "Democratic" Party & the Philadelphia Eagles ? :dunno:

it's just not right,........FIX DAT CHIT !!! :lol:

just one question.....

How can a seemingly intelligent caring passionate man be so misguided by both the "Democratic" Party & the Philadelphia Eagles ? :dunno:

it's just not right,........FIX DAT CHIT !!! :lol:

Do you mean me? :unsure:

Haha,....yes,.....sorry i thought that was your "ask me" thread

my bad

Sign up, so we can find out what your purpose is. :thumbsup: Is it a religious thing?

shovelheadt, Meglamaniac or Eagles Green - would either of you be willing to trade Ask Me Anything days? I will be traveling next Wednesday to Friday and it looks like I would be due on Wed.

:cheers:

I can switch if it helps you out

Sweet. So assuming Shovel goes tomorrow, I would go up Monday which is perfect. :banana:

Thank you sir. :cheers:

I would go up Monday which is perfect. :banana:

Mondays suck...so this is perfect. :banana: