Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Jordan Reed?

I already sub in another JAG for him. I actually hope he sit this week, then with the bye to get healthy.

Healthy is a relative term for Reed.... of course.

Anytime a player takes the field he's doing better then the one that doesn't play.

He has a broken foot. You should have known that when you drafted him. A week off isn't going to help. He will need surgery at some point.

Didn't they announce his broken foot just prior to the first game of the season?

why just not play him if they were gonna use him the way the did last night - playing such a few amount of snaps?

Didn't they announce his broken foot just prior to the first game of the season?

No. Reed said as much several weeks before the season when talking about his special shoes.

What's going on with this bum?!?!

He kills me every year when he faced him and the ONE YEAR I was dumb enough to draft him, he does jack dilly.

What's going on with this bum?!?!

He kills me every year when he faced him and the ONE YEAR I was dumb enough to draft him, he does jack dilly.

He's a DND and I'm a Skins fan. The crazy value is Vernon. I had Davis last year and he helped me win games. Kirk and the system is so TE friendly. If you've got a free spot you stash Davis and wait for Reed to get hurt. Davis is a freak and is still crazy fast.

He's a DND and I'm a Skins fan. The crazy value is Vernon. I had Davis last year and he helped me win games. Kirk and the system is so TE friendly. If you've got a free spot you stash Davis and wait for Reed to get hurt. Davis is a freak and is still crazy fast.

holding both, just wish Reed would go on IR, VD is top 3 if that happens