Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Damn it, Mixon would have had a monster day if he didnt get hurt

Yep. I was hoping that he wouldnt play so I could just roll with Gio. Instead, Mixon does the worst thing he could do. I am very peeved.

Yep. I was hoping that he wouldnt play so I could just roll with Gio. Instead, Mixon does the worst thing he could do. I am very peeved.

Yup. This is likely gonna cost me a title.

Not to sound arrogant, but I put Mixon and Funchess as far away on my bench as I could today. I did not even consider either player startable, despite what all the experts were saying about great match ups. I did not want to start anyone who seemed to get injured a lot this year. I’m glad I followed that line of thinking.

Not to sound arrogant, but I put Mixon and Funchess as far away on my bench as I could today. I did not even consider either player startable, despite what all the experts were saying about great match ups. I did not want to start anyone who seemed to get injured a lot this year. I’m glad I followed that line of thinking.

You just lucky man, Mixon would have better than geo's good numbers... how you predict an injury to Mixon.

Not to sound arrogant, but I put Mixon and Funchess as far away on my bench as I could today. I did not even consider either player startable, despite what all the experts were saying about great match ups. I did not want to start anyone who seemed to get injured a lot this year. Im glad I followed that line of thinking.

Youre a genius man. You instinctively knew that people coming back from concussions easily turn their ankles in the first quarter.

Youre a genius man. You instinctively knew that people coming back from concussions easily turn their ankles in the first quarter.

Maybe he thought the championship game isnt the time to take risks with a player who really hasnt done sh1t all year? :dunno:

• Like 1

Maybe he thought the championship game isnt the time to take risks with a player who really hasnt done sh1t all year? :dunno:

He said it was based on injury?

Maybe he used the force.

Either way someone said that Beckham would suffer another injury next season.

These people are scary good.

That would be a perfectly reasonable thing to say. Its not what he said though.

Mixon had been playing better before his concussion. He was ranked 20th this week on Fantasy Pros cumulative half-PPR rankings (top 20 RB rankers). Its safe to say he was started in the majority of leagues aside from teams stacked at RB.

I will let you get into my brain to read my thinking and thought processes, faulty or not.....

Mixon’s injury lasted longer than normal which tells me maybe he is slow healer. It also makes me think he may be more prone to injury period. Some guys do seem to find injury more than others. I believed the coaching staff would “baby” him as well seeing that the back up did pretty well in his absence.

Mixon and Funchess were both dealing with RECENT injuries that made me wonder if I could trust them for the Championship week staying on the field for four quarters. I had other options that were JUST AS GOOD and this is important. If I considered Mixon and Funchess to be THAT much better, I may have taken my chance, but I didn’t. Now I know Funchess was projected to be my best WR that week, but I know most experts use only data and do not put good old thought into their numbers, so I was not impressed with their prognostications.

I benched Gio for Fuller :mad:

guy I played didn't start DLew :o

I won. :first:

Congrats on the win.

That would be a perfectly reasonable thing to say. Its not what he said though.

Mixon had been playing better before his concussion. He was ranked 20th this week on Fantasy Pros cumulative half-PPR rankings (top 20 RB rankers). Its safe to say he was started in the majority of leagues aside from teams stacked at RB.

He has been a “what the heck” play all year long. None of the teams in my league started him and only one of those teams would qualify as being stacked at RB.

He has been a “what the heck” play all year long. None of the teams in my league started him and only one of those teams would qualify as being stacked at RB.

How many teams in your league own him?