Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Heroin OD blamed in SUV rollover - Is it time to start letting these people die?

Who the fock pays for the 5 shots of Narcan and all the emergency care and ambulance bullshit?

First responders administered multiple doses of Narcan to a Cape Cod man they say blacked out at the wheel of an SUV and crashed into a telephone poll in Falmouth after overdosing on heroin.
The man, who Falmouth police said is in his 40s, was extricated unconscious from the 2000 Toyota 4-Runner after it rolled over on Ter Heun Drive and was leaking gas amid a tangle of downed electrical wires.
The man was taken to Falmouth Hospital. Police did not release his name.
Police said no one else was in the vehicle.

Single car accident and he was alone. Let the focker die.

Yiu know that's a great question.. probably late to the game but who makes Narcan? We need to invest in that company.

Yiu know that's a great question.. probably late to the game but who makes Narcan? We need to invest in that company.

Probably Martin Skrelli

https://www.google.com/finance?cid=694704

Heroin addiction is a . The magnitude of the opioid epidemic in this country is huge. Stretches across all demographics, race, color, sex, class, etc etc.

I don't know what the answer is but I will disagree with "let the focker die"

• Like 1

Heroin addiction is a ######. The magnitude of the opioid epidemic in this country is huge. Stretches across all demographics, race, color, sex, class, etc etc.

I don't know what the answer is but I will disagree with "let the focker die"

i'm being facetious, but we can't afford it as a nation.

I had a conversation last week about a HUGE class action lawsuit. Up to 50 states, cities are suing the pharma companies that manufacture oxy and other pain pills

i'm being facetious, but we can't afford it as a nation.

I had a conversation last week about a HUGE class action lawsuit. Up to 50 states, cities are suing the pharma companies that manufacture oxy and other pain pills

Should go after the doctors that prescribe them in excess as well.

Much harder to nail them down, way too many.

much easier to sue a few giant pharma co

My sister lost one of her close friends to a guy messed up on heroin who took police on a chase after he crossed the median and hit her head first as she was driving at home at night from a restaurant she worked at.

Guy was a repeat offender

My sister lost one of her close friends to a guy messed up on heroin who took police on a chase after he crossed the median and hit her head first as she was driving at home at night from a restaurant she worked at.

Guy was a repeat offender

Check out this motherfocker. Has no right to see the light of day, let alone drive. Massachusetts and it's judges are a JOKE

Worcester man arrested for 11th alleged drunk driving offense

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/08/01/worcester-man-arrested-for-drunk-driving-time-since-officials-say/LU64Hyu9OfddV1K5lUrBdM/story.html

We need to stop considering any drug offender non-violent. Their is nothing non violent about drugs, but since we live in a nation full of libertarian nitwits who want to basically legalize everything, I don't see a happy ending to this.

We need to stop considering any drug offender non-violent. Their is nothing non violent about drugs, but since we live in a nation full of libertarian nitwits who want to basically legalize everything, I don't see a happy ending to this.

Well, since libertarians wouldn't have taxpayers paying for Narcan, idiots like this focker will eventually die off.

My wife and I watched Trainspotting and Trainspotting 2 this past weekend. T2 was actually a decent flick.

I went to bed thinking about how I would never have gone down that road since I was so afraid of hard drugs. I also wondered if my sons will also be scared of them, or if we'll have to employ other tactics to keep them from trying this sh!t.

My wife and I watched Trainspotting and Trainspotting 2 this past weekend. T2 was actually a decent flick.

I went to bed thinking about how I would never have gone down that road since I was so afraid of hard drugs. I also wondered if my sons will also be scared of them, or if we'll have to employ other tactics to keep them from trying this sh!t.

We keep telling and showing our kids this message. See a homeless guy.. most likely drugs or mental illness or both.

Stories of people killing folk.. drugs.. wrecks.. drugs and alcohol.

I want to scare the sh!t out of them about it all growing up.

Let them all die

Let them all die

Addiction is a , not sure this is the solution though.

We've been paying for the care of alcoholics, smokers and obese people for years. Why should heroin abusers be considered differently?

:doh:

And the distributors who sell the drugs in bulk. And the patients who lie about their pain.
  • Like 1

Addiction is a ######, not sure this is the solution though.

The only solution is for them to help themselves. There's nothing anybody can do for them. If they die before realizing that too bad.

I have doctors in my family and ask them why it still gets prescribed. They say it is still the best pain med that when used correctly gives long term relief. Least side effects etc. ohio has a database for doctor jumpers etc. my nephew has a family practice and he has a sign up that says. No pain meds will be prescribed on your first visit. Dont ask"

I have doctors in my family and ask them why it still gets prescribed. They say it is still the best pain med that when used correctly gives long term relief. Least side effects etc. ohio has a database for doctor jumpers etc. my nephew has a family practice and he has a sign up that says. No pain meds will be prescribed on your first visit. Dont ask"

I hate policies like that - it encourages people with severe pain to flood our ERs.