Sign in to follow this  
bfros

How good is ODB this week?

He'll be good, but how good? Anybody know which STL DB will cover him? How good is their secondary? I know their front line is stellar and will be pressuring the heck out of Eli, which worries me.

(Most of us picked up ODB late, so we have other options....I got Jordy and Megatron as my top 2 pics, plus ODB now...and can only start 2 WRs).

He'll be good, but how good? Anybody know which STL DB will cover him? How good is their secondary? I know their front line is stellar and will be pressuring the heck out of Eli, which worries me.

(Most of us picked up ODB late, so we have other options....I got Jordy and Megatron as my top 2 pics, plus ODB now...and can only start 2 WRs).

ODB is unbenchable at this point. I don't care how much pressure they attempt; even bringing a blitz would be dangerous. ODB is so quick out of his breaks that a simple slant and up could create 2 yards of separation in 1.5 seconds, and lead to a long TD.

Do. Not. Bench.

- Dave Elmendorf is gonna give much needed safety help over the top.

proceed with caution.

The last two weeks teams have attempted that, and it hasn't mattered.

WHOOOOOOOOSH

ok then.

I know, I know - you're being facetious. I do not believe most readers would catch your witticism.

Congrats on being the person who killed one of God's miracles. :thumbsdown:

Alexis Texas died? FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Which one ?

STL is a very good defense and will slow down him down, however you can't bench him. The last 4 weeks he has been very productive but he has played against Dallas, Jax, TEN and Wash......not exactly great defenses. The 2 prior games he played against SF and Sea and put up 13.5 and 15 pts ( half PPR). I think you're expecting somewhere along those numbers especially being at STL.

I would not count on multiple tds this week. One is more realistic, but two would be great, but I don't think he will attain it.

I don't believe the Rams have given up a td in three games.

Start him with confidence. He's guarantee to blow up.

150 yards and 3 TD. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

*playing against ODB this week*

He has bust written all over him. 37 yards and 0 TDs.

* playing ODB this week *

• Like 1