Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

If 95% of former NFL players have CTE then why.....

.....do teams keep hiring them as coaches and GMs?

Interviewer: We are hiring someone to be the face and leader of our billion dollar company.

Prospect: There is a 95% chance I have permanent and degrading brain damage.

Interviewer: When can you start?

:dunno:

.....do teams keep hiring them as coaches and GMs?

Interviewer: We are hiring someone to be the face and leader of our billion dollar company.

Prospect: There is a 95% chance I have permanent and degrading brain damage.

Interviewer: When can you start?

:dunno:

Is this a real question?

I dont have CTE and I have plenty of experience playing Madden where Ive GMed/ Coached/ played the Lions to undefeated Super Bowl championships for 142 straight years on All Madden difficultly without using any cheat codes.

Millennials will claim they have CTE from playing Madden 2018.

its my truth

also they will claim #metoo 30 years from now, cause their created player got his butt smacked by a coach in the game

I've written pretty extensively on this if you're interested. First off, I think your premise is off if you're serious is based upon really shoddy science and journalism.

Repeatedly, I have seen so-called studies where they take 12 guys who killed themselves who were former NFL players and find CTE in 11. And then declare that 99% of all football players have CTE and since they played football football causes CTE.

My junior high biology and or critical reasoning teachers would throw me out the window for something like the above.

I could go full wiffle here, but I'm assuming you're mostly just having fun. So I'll leave it at that.

I've written pretty extensively on this if you're interested. First off, I think your premise is off if you're serious is based upon really shoddy science and journalism.

Repeatedly, I have seen so-called studies where they take 12 guys who killed themselves who were former NFL players and find CTE in 11. And then declare that 99% of all football players have CTE and since they played football football causes CTE.

My junior high biology and or critical reasoning teachers would throw me out the window for something like the above.

I could go full wiffle here, but I'm assuming you're mostly just having fun. So I'll leave it at that.

pretty much this, its the same as they did when they got that 97% of climate scientists agree

pretty much this, its the same as they did when they got that 97% of climate scientists agree

Well I'm pretty sure those guys do have head injuries.

And PTSD.

And PTSD.

Oh , don't get me started. If I see one more article about how Ariana Grande is still suffering the effects of PTSD because somebody blew

up at her concert? Where she was nowhere near? Ima gut her like a fish.

Fine say that you grieve for the victims. But don't co-opt that word from people who legitimately suffer from it.

Oh ######, don't get me started. If I see one more ###### article about how Ariana Grande is still suffering the effects of PTSD because somebody blew

###### up at her concert? Where she was nowhere near? Ima gut her like a ###### fish.

Fine say that you grieve for the victims. But don't co-opt that word from people who legitimately suffer from it.

Preach it brother Wiff. :thumbsup:

Oh ######, don't get me started. If I see one more ###### article about how Ariana Grande is still suffering the effects of PTSD because somebody blew

###### up at her concert? Where she was nowhere near? Ima gut her like a ###### fish.

I'd still fock her. Right in her PTSD ass!

Love the fact that you've come to grips with the term. :clap: :overhead: :doublethumbsup:

Love the fact that you've come to grips with the term. :clap: :overhead: :doublethumbsup:

:lol: