Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Atlanta at Tampa Bay: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Falcons: RB Tevin Coleman, WR Nick Williams, CB Leon McFadden, CB Deji Olatoye, LB Sean Weatherspoon, OG Sean Harlow, OG Andy Levitre

Buccaneers: RB Doug Martin, QB Ryan Griffin, CB Vernon Hargreaves, WLB Lavonte David, OL Mike Liedtke, WR Bobo Wilson, and DT Gerald McCoy

Doug Martin a healthy scratch for team meeting violation. Expected to play Weeks 16 & 17.

Please Julio, 19 measly points!

Please Hooper, don't catch anything!

Cannot believe I'm sweating over Julio having a decent game against an awful D, and Austin focking Hooper beating me. Thanks Gurley.

Toilolo will get a fumble recovery.

On a related note, it sure seems to me Freeman put on a few pounds this year. It used to be he could shake defenders in the open field, but I haven't seen much of that this year.

On a related note, it sure seems to me Freeman put on a few pounds this year. It used to be he could shake defenders in the open field, but I haven't seen much of that this year.

Haven't watched much but he did just get paid.

Barber has no moves. Straight ahead into the line. Gotta have a chunk play and this guy doesn't have the goods.

He shook one there! :thumbsup:

I do not watch many Atl games. Who is the dummy Ryan is yelling/ pissed at on the offense. Acts like he is a bit frustrated like dealing with kids.

Julio was mediocre as usual. I might need to sit him next week if Keenan Allen is okay. Tyreek Hill and Josh Gordon would round out my wr crew. I hate the thought of depending on Jones against Lattimore next week.