Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Susan Rice - The veil comes off

The effectiveness of anything they did is irrelevant to any possible collusion.

I'm making the point it's unlikely Trump colluded with Russia.

I'm making the point it's unlikely Trump colluded with Russia.

And you base that on?

I think it's very possible he and his campaign offered things in return for what Russia was doing (mostly dealing with sanctions) as well as favorable treatment for Trump businesses later (and those of his associates).

What about that is unlikely?

I think Trump would want to win the election on his own and not be helped by a foreign govt and then they would have negotiating power over him. Also, Trump has kept sanctions in place against Russia, maybe even added more sanctions, I can't remember. I don't think Trump would collude with Russia to get the actions they supposedly took against the Dems.

Lack of evidence to the contrary? :dunno:

You realize not all evidence has been presented...correct?

That its an ongoing investigation. And that each week more pops up with connections to his staff and russia.

I think Trump would want to win the election on his own and not be helped by a foreign govt and then they would have negotiating power over him. Also, Trump has kept sanctions in place against Russia, maybe even added more sanctions, I can't remember. I don't think Trump would collude with Russia to get the actions they supposedly took against the Dems.

Right after meetings with Russian ambassadors...Trump people lobbied the GOP to change their platform.

Is that just coincidence?

His NSA was fired after discussing sanctions prior to the inauguration. Another coincidence right?

Multiple Trump campaign people and Trump himself lying about meetings with Russian officials.

Shall I keep going?

Is it all some big coincidence?

Its possible he was not dumb enough to get caught himself...but several of his people have been involved in some shady stuff involving Russia.

I don't think that absolutely nothing comes of this. Its very possible its not enough to take him down...but certainly already has some of his staff and I think its likely several more fall because of this.

You realize not all evidence has been presented...correct?

That its an ongoing investigation. And that each week more pops up with connections to his staff and russia.

And yet, nothing. I say again, you are a birther. You won't be satisfied with lack of evidence because that only means that "not all evidence has been presented". :dunno:

And yet, nothing. I say again, you are a birther. You won't be satisfied with lack of evidence because that only means that "not all evidence has been presented". :dunno:

Its a focking actual ongoing investigation dumbass.

Not some crazy rantings of a fool on a wild goose chase like the Birther stuff or Obama had wire "tapps" in Trump tower.

It has already taken out Trumps NSA, caused the AG to recuse himself from the case, the head of teh House Intel Committee to do the same, and gotten his campaign manager Manafort into crap.

Thats not lack of evidence...

Wake me up when Trump is impeached. Until then, there's nothing. Making American Great Again, that's what's happening.

Wake me up when Trump is impeached. Until then, there's nothing. Making American Great Again, that's what's happening.

Flynn fired...Nunes recused himself. Sessions recused himself. Manafort disgraced.

Nothing?

Oops...yeah nothing great about that.

Exactly. And bombing Syria is a sure sign there is nothing there. Putin could end him by dinner time if there was.

Flynn fired...Nunes recused himself. Sessions recused himself. Manafort disgraced.

Nothing?

Oops...yeah nothing great about that.

None of these things happened because of Russia,

Flynn fired because he lied to VP Pence.

Nunes stepped down from investiagations because of the irrelevant outcry by Dems distracting from the facts he found that Trump was surveilled by Obama's administration.

Sessions recused himself from investigations into the Trump campaign and stated he "never had meetings with Russian operatives or Russian intermediaries about the Trump campaign, and the idea that I was part of a "continuing exchange of information between Trump syrogates and intermediaries of the Russian campaign" is totally false".

Manafort worked with Putin years earlier. I don't think Trump knew of Manafort's ties to Russia. I don't trust Manafort and am glad Trump got rid of him.

Nunes only temporarily stepped down. Congress is in recess, so it looks like a meaningless gesture to shut the liberal controlled media up. He'll be back.

None of these things happened because of Russia,

Flynn fired because he lied to VP Pence.

Nunes stepped down from investiagations because of the irrelevant outcry by Dems distracting from the facts he found that Trump was surveilled by Obama's administration.

Sessions recused himself from investigations into the Trump campaign and stated he "never had meetings with Russian operatives or Russian intermediaries about the Trump campaign, and the idea that I was part of a "continuing exchange of information between Trump syrogates and intermediaries of the Russian campaign" is totally false".

Manafort worked with Putin years earlier. I don't think Trump knew of Manafort's ties to Russia. I don't trust Manafort and am glad Trump got rid of him.

Umm.Flynn lied about speaking to Russia about sanctions.

Sessions revised because of his connections to Russia.

Nunes recused from Russian probe cmbecause of connections and being under ethics investigations for his handling of info dealing with other investigations.

Manafort for Russian issues.

It's all about Russia...holy fock

What did any of them do with Russia that was illegal? or even wrong? or not in America's best interest?

So has this lying b!tch testified yet? Have we got the full paper trail leading back to Obama?

:lol:

So has this lying b!tch testified yet? Have we got the full paper trail leading back to Obama?

:music_guitarred:

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

"More than 5 percent, or one out of every 20 searches seeking upstream Internet data on Americans inside the NSA’s so-called Section 702 database violated the safeguards Obama and his intelligence chiefs vowed to follow in 2011, according to one classified internal report reviewed by Circa."

"The Obama administration self-disclosed the problems at a closed-door hearing Oct. 26 before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that set off alarm. Trump was elected less than two weeks later."

"Circa has reported that there was a three-fold increase in NSA data searches about Americans and a rise in the unmasking of U.S. person’s identities in intelligence reports after Obama loosened the privacy rules in 2011."

“Since 2011, NSA’s minimization procedures have prohibited use of U.S.-person identifiers to query the results of upstream Internet collections under Section 702,” the unsealed court ruling declared. “The Oct. 26, 2016 notice informed the court that NSA analysts had been conducting such queries inviolation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.”

Speaking Wednesday on Fox News, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said there was an apparent effort under the Obama Administration to increase the number of unmaskings of Americans.

"If we determine this to be true, this is an enormous abuse of power," Paul said. “This will dwarf all other stories.”

“There are hundreds and hundreds of people,” Paul added."

:wave:

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

"More than 5 percent, or one out of every 20 searches seeking upstream Internet data on Americans inside the NSAs so-called Section 702 database violated the safeguards Obama and his intelligence chiefs vowed to follow in 2011, according to one classified internal report reviewed by Circa."

"The Obama administration self-disclosed the problems at a closed-door hearing Oct. 26 before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that set off alarm. Trump was elected less than two weeks later."

"Circa has reported that there was a three-fold increase in NSA data searches about Americans and a rise in the unmasking of U.S. persons identities in intelligence reports after Obama loosened the privacy rules in 2011."

Since 2011, NSAs minimization procedures have prohibited use of U.S.-person identifiers to query the results of upstream Internet collections under Section 702, the unsealed court ruling declared. The Oct. 26, 2016 notice informed the court that NSA analysts had been conducting such queries inviolation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.

Speaking Wednesday on Fox News, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said there was an apparent effort under the Obama Administration to increase the number of unmaskings of Americans.

"If we determine this to be true, this is an enormous abuse of power," Paul said. This will dwarf all other stories.

There are hundreds and hundreds of people, Paul added."

:wave:

criminals

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/the-big-amazing-list-of-people-obama-spied-on/

the list is impressive.

• Former U.S. Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif.
  • Pro-Israel lobbyists
  • FBI contractor and whistleblower Shamai Leibowitz
  • Tea-party groups
  • WikiLeaks
  • New York Times reporter James Risen
  • NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake
  • Fox News reporter James Rosen
  • CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson
  • Former U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio
  • Fox News reporter Mike Levine
  • ATF Special Agent John Dodson
  • Former CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus
  • Associated Press reporters
  • Benghazi whistleblowers
  • President Obama’s vice chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff James Cartwright
  • Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning
  • CIA officer and whistleblower John Kiriakou
  • NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden
  • Reporter Audrey Hudson
  • FBI agent and contractor Donald Sachtleben
  • Former state department contractor Stephen Jin-Woo Kim
  • The Senate Intelligence Committee
  • Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
  • Former CIA employee Jeffrey Alexander Sterling
  • Unspecified members of Congress
  • American-Jewish groups
  • Trump adviser Carter Page
  • Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn
  • Candidate Donald Trump’s campaign
  • President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/the-big-amazing-list-of-people-obama-spied-on/#d9vUTxYsEIEg1ozl.99

Possible that Brennan (Former CIA Director) unmasked individuals on last day at work (Jan 20th, 2017).

Yeah, we should trust what this guy says even though he 'doesn't do evidence'.

Possible that Brennan (Former CIA Director) unmasked individuals on last day at work (Jan 20th, 2017).

Yeah, we should trust what this guy says even though he 'doesn't do evidence'.

That Focker is no good.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/the-big-amazing-list-of-people-obama-spied-on/

the list is impressive.

• Former U.S. Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif.
  • Pro-Israel lobbyists
  • FBI contractor and whistleblower Shamai Leibowitz
  • Tea-party groups
  • WikiLeaks
  • New York Times reporter James Risen
  • NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake
  • Fox News reporter James Rosen
  • CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson
  • Former U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio
  • Fox News reporter Mike Levine
  • ATF Special Agent John Dodson
  • Former CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus
  • Associated Press reporters
  • Benghazi whistleblowers
  • President Obama’s vice chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff James Cartwright
  • Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning
  • CIA officer and whistleblower John Kiriakou
  • NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden
  • Reporter Audrey Hudson
  • FBI agent and contractor Donald Sachtleben
  • Former state department contractor Stephen Jin-Woo Kim
  • The Senate Intelligence Committee
  • Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
  • Former CIA employee Jeffrey Alexander Sterling
  • Unspecified members of Congress
  • American-Jewish groups
  • Trump adviser Carter Page
  • Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn
  • Candidate Donald Trump’s campaign
  • President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/the-big-amazing-list-of-people-obama-spied-on/#d9vUTxYsEIEg1ozl.99

Quite the list. wiff's boy Obama's legacy circling the septic tank.

Sho Nuff 75
Filthy Fernadez 52
Hardcore troubadour 31
NewbieJr 26
drobeski 16

Sensing a trend here...

Susan Powers now saying 'someone else made those unmasking requests in my name'.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/18/gowdy-former-un-ambassador-samantha-power-claims-others-unmasked-in-her-name.html

So for those stating there was nothing unusual in her hundreds of requests...............apparently there was.

She's using the it wasn't me defense? LMFAO! She's right though it wasn't her. It was Clinton and obama

She's using the it wasn't me defense? LMFAO! She's right though it wasn't her. It was Clinton and obama

How could it be Hillary?! Oh.............she did/does still have Top Secret/Classified clearance despite being 'wreckless' in handling such materials.