Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Sad Dog Story

...so considered yourself warne

One of my favorite cousins got married a few years back. Whilst they were dating, her and her BF each adopted a dog from the same litter. I dunno what kind. Sturdy muscular f'ers to be sure. Probably a solid 80 lbs - all muscle.

Now, he and his kid already had a dog of aproximately the same size, but a few years older. It was a present back in the day from the guy's first wife (dead now) to their son (still alive).

They got married, and, after the usual adjustments, all the dogs got along like peas and carrots - mostly. They're some tough biitches - they routinely landed a significant injury on each other. But mostly thought to be just standard rough housing for big muscular dogs.

Over the summer (ish), the two sisters started geting really aggressive with the older (legacy) dog. Cuz LOVES dogs. Lots of people say that, but she really really does. They were a big part of the family.

So, they brought in behaviorists, communicators, etc. I thought it was hooey, but they were willing to try anything. They even built basically a separate yard not too long ago. Seriously reinforced it - to keep legacy safe and not punish anyone by taking away yard time or whatever.

They get a call from the cops monday. Legacy Dog had chewed her way into the other kid's yard. They effectively killed her. Cops tell them that they had a report that a dog had been killed by their dogs on their property. Legacy was still barely alive. They managed to get her to the vet, but just barely and the pup died shortly after the kid had a chance to say goodbye.

They'd already been struggling with what to do, but this tears it; They put the sisters down too.

Cuz is understandably upset; Go from 3 famiily members to all 3 gone in a heartbeat.

They did the right thing, but damn, that sucks. I feel so badly for them. There's no good spin on that.

Best I can figger is Legacy was dying and they sensed it. But it could be just about anything.

Offered to go over and clean out / tear everything down. Gonna be hard getting over all that.

But I'd imagine they won't go too long without finding some new furry ones to help.

Gotta be hard to tell you kid that his Dead Mom's last legacy to him was in part kilt by New Wife's dog.

...so considered yourself warne

One of my favorite cousins got married a few years back. Whilst they were dating, her and her BF each adopted a dog from the same litter. I dunno what kind. Sturdy muscular f'ers to be sure. Probably a solid 80 lbs - all muscle.

Now, he and his kid already had a dog of aproximately the same size, but a few years older. It was a present back in the day from the guy's first wife (dead now) to their son (still alive).

They got married, and, after the usual adjustments, all the dogs got along like peas and carrots - mostly. They're some tough biitches - they routinely landed a significant injury on each other. But mostly thought to be just standard rough housing for big muscular dogs.

Over the summer (ish), the two sisters started geting really aggressive with the older (legacy) dog. Cuz LOVES dogs. Lots of people say that, but she really really does. They were a big part of the family.

So, they brought in behaviorists, communicators, etc. I thought it was hooey, but they were willing to try anything. They even built basically a separate yard not too long ago. Seriously reinforced it - to keep legacy safe and not punish anyone by taking away yard time or whatever.

They get a call from the cops monday. Legacy Dog had chewed her way into the other kid's yard. They effectively killed her. Cops tell them that they had a report that a dog had been killed by their dogs on their property. Legacy was still barely alive. They managed to get her to the vet, but just barely and the pup died shortly after the kid had a chance to say goodbye.

They'd already been struggling with what to do, but this tears it; They put the sisters down too.

Cuz is understandably upset; Go from 3 famiily members to all 3 gone in a heartbeat.

They did the right thing, but damn, that sucks. I feel so badly for them. There's no good spin on that.

Best I can figger is Legacy was dying and they sensed it. But it could be just about anything.

Offered to go over and clean out / tear everything down. Gonna be hard getting over all that.

But I'd imagine they won't go too long without finding some new furry ones to help.

Gotta be hard to tell you kid that his Dead Mom's last legacy to him was in part kilt by New Wife's dog.

Anyone else have a hard time following this??? Sorry WIff...I got the sad part of it all( had 3 dogs, now none) but had a hard time getting there

Anyone else have a hard time following this??? Sorry WIff...I got the sad part of it all( had 3 dogs, now none) but had a hard time getting there

His female cousin is living in sin with a widowed guy who has a son and a dog bought for him by his dead mom. Two sinners adopt sibling dogs and now have three. First dog given by non sinner dead mom gets killed by two sinners dogs.

From Paragraph 3:

They got married, and, after the usual adjustments,

...Unless you thought I meant the sister dogs got married.

Pretty sure that's what Mike Pence tried to warn us about.

wiafp

• Like 1

My bad. Non-sinners.

That's a bad deal but hopefully the next dogs they get aren't murderous. You don't read about this happening with chihuahuas.

Is the TL;DR on this the dog got hit by a car and wiff comforted the dog in its final moments helping keep the grey matter in his head?

I put on my wiff speak helmet and still couldn't follow. What type of dogs were they?

Pound puppies. But a really cool Brindle coloring. Never heard of that term before them.

Definitely got some Mastiff or sometinng in them. Fockers were pure muscle.