Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Florida shooting survivor says CNN gave him ‘scripted’ questions at town hall event

All cable news can go f*ck itself, but from this point of view wouldn't it make less sense for CNN to have done this given the whole feeding Hillary questions fiasco? Certainly they wouldn't have trusted some high school kids not to tell anyone about it.

I agree. All news sources nowadays are biased. I think thats one of the reasons Trump wanted to, for lack of a better word, censor them. Also, he probably didnt like them dragging him through the mud all the time. But I firmly believe news stations now have gotten too big and out of hand with their reporting. The different stations are biased and cater to their target audience, they are so stuck on reporting first that it doesnt matter if its true or not, are more focused on speculation than actual facts, and sometimes will flat out make up stuff to fit their agenda. And yes Im talking about stations like CNN as well as Fox News. Both sides are guilty of it so lets try to not pretend they arent.

• Like 1

Bothers you doesnt it?

But but Donna Brazile

I just think its ridiculous, when you come out in your response and say we didn't do that and we never have, when we know they have, it makes everything said a lie

• Like 1

So CNN doctored the emails that prove their point?

You dont think they wouldnt? Big news station like that trying to protect their image wouldnt do that? They have plenty of people in IT that could do something like that. I wouldnt put it past them. Like I said, I dont know the facts for sure. What I do know is that student has nothing to gain from it while CNN has everything to lose.

I just think its ridiculous, when you come out in your response and say we didn't do that and we never have, when we know they have, it makes everything said a lie

not really as that was nowhere near the same thing or even a town hall.

I find it hilarious that the left thinks gun control is a winning argument, I saw a think on the Young Turks, the day after the shooting, asking if there should be a ban on semi-automatic rifles (keep in mind they are the most progressive garbage out there with millions of viewers) and the poll results were 85% no

You dont think they wouldnt? Big news station like that trying to protect their image wouldnt do that? They have plenty of people in IT that could do something like that. I wouldnt put it past them. Like I said, I dont know the facts for sure. What I do know is that student has nothing to gain from it while CNN has everything to lose.

No...because it would be easy to prove them wrong if they had.

I think the dad was mad they told his son he had to keep it short. Possibly already felt as you and others do about networks and cnn specifically.

Ill find it but I believe other students that were there backed up cnn saying they werent scripted.

What we know at this point is one side backed up its claim with proof.

Yet, predictably, some of you still dont accept it.

But threatening someone is meaningless if the information gets out. I only trust politicians and the news media to do one thing: act out of self-preservation. Telling a bunch of teenagers "these are the questions we want you to ask, but don't tell anybody, okay?" leaves them completely vulnerable to further attacks on their credibility.

Sure that would make sense, but we are talking about CNN here. A company who has a long history of misrepresenting truths and deceiving the public.

I find it hilarious that the left thinks gun control is a winning argument, I saw a think on the Young Turks, the day after the shooting, asking if there should be a ban on semi-automatic rifles (keep in mind they are the most progressive garbage out there with millions of viewers) and the poll results were 85% no

I have no idea who the Young Turks are, but I think most people support a ban on assault style rifles, but not every semiautomatic weapon. There's also talk of banning bump stocks and other changes in the law.

There is no way to "win" the argument, but it seems like we are reaching a turning point for sensible gun control.

Sure that would make sense, but we are talking about CNN here. A company who has a long history of misrepresenting truths and deceiving the public.

Exactly. What SloNut can't understand is that once your deceits have been exposed and you've been proved a ####ing liar over and over, there is absolutely no reason to give you the benefit of the doubt anymore. Yet SloTard keeps going back to that well and believing everything they say as opposed to one family whom we've had no reason to doubt - BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A ####ING HISTORY OF LYING.

And that's kind of how we treat SloNut too - his history of lying, bs and moving goal posts caught up with him long ago. So now everything he says can pretty much be dismissed as more lying, bs and moving of goalposts.

I'll take the kid and his family over CNN any day of the week. In fact, I trust dog ###### to stink less than CNN.

Exactly. What SloNut can't understand is that once your deceits have been exposed and you've been proved a ####ing liar over and over, there is absolutely no reason to give you the benefit of the doubt anymore. Yet SloTard keeps going back to that well and believing everything they say as opposed to one family whom we've had no reason to doubt - BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A ####ING HISTORY OF LYING.

And that's kind of how we treat SloNut too - his history of lying, bs and moving goal posts caught up with him long ago. So now everything he says can pretty much be dismissed as more lying, bs and moving of goalposts.

I'll take the kid and his family over CNN any day of the week. In fact, I trust dog ###### to stink less than CNN.

A. Your narrative and that was high you all are holding onto was proven wrong. Yet you allp still can only whine about CNN calling them liars.

B. You do this whole being fervent supporters of Donald Trump who lies constantly. This is hilarious.

C. In addition...you have been proven a liar multiple times in this bored. All you have are insults...and lies...that is al you bring to the table. You claim you can dismiss me as lying...yet youve never shown one single thing I have lied about. I have shown several of yours.

D. You take the kid despite proof his family was not accurate...thatsays a lot about you. Political bias clouds everything you do...this is the very definition of a hack which is all you are.

A. Your narrative and that was high you all are holding onto was proven wrong. Yet you allp still can only whine about CNN calling them liars.

B. You do this whole being fervent supporters of Donald Trump who lies constantly. This is hilarious.

C. In addition...you have been proven a liar multiple times in this bored. All you have are insults...and lies...that is al you bring to the table. You claim you can dismiss me as lying...yet youve never shown one single thing I have lied about. I have shown several of yours.

D. You take the kid despite proof his family was not accurate...thatsays a lot about you. Political bias clouds everything you do...this is the very definition of a hack which is all you are.

Sorry, Slo. Like I explained earlier, your posts can be dismissed summarily as lies since your history has proven you to be a liar (and a troll).

Your best course of action was not to reply at all, but now you've just added to your lying history by posting even more lies.

Sorry, Slo. Like I explained earlier, your posts can be dismissed summarily as lies since your history has proven you to be a liar (and a troll).

Your best course of action was not to reply at all, but now you've just added to your lying history by posting even more lies.

Youre projecting again Max.

My best course of action should be to ignore you for the troll you are. But at times, exposing you as a liar is fun too.

Nothing I posted was a lie...unlike you.

Youre projecting again Max.

My best course of action should be to ignore you for the troll you are. But at times, exposing you as a liar is fun too.

Nothing I posted was a lie...unlike you.

So your response is "I know you are but what am I"? :lol:

The only thing you've exposed is how bad you are at telling - and accepting - the truth. Your liberal masters have a tight hold on you. You're never getting off the plantation.

Yeah, with CNNs history its easy to go with the kid on this one. Let's be serious now.

You mean its easy to ignore the facts and emails showing CNN's denial was accurate and the kid's story doesn't make sense anymore?

You mean its easy to ignore the facts and emails showing CNN's denial was accurate and the kid's story doesn't make sense anymore?

Still can't break those chains, Slo? You're going to believe a known liar? That's your stance? :lol:

I guess you liars gotta' stick together.

So your response is "I know you are but what am I"? :lol:

The only thing you've exposed is how bad you are at telling - and accepting - the truth. Your liberal masters have a tight hold on you. You're never getting off the plantation.

Your grasp on reality is weak Max.

What I have done is told the truth. I have exposed you mutliple times as a liar...not just because I say it...but because I have actually shown it.

You have been called out for your lies mutliple times...asked to back up your posts about me...and you have brought nothing other than your claims.

You are not trustworthy...you are a lying troll.

Its pretty simple.

There is no truth in your posting.

So...show what I have lied about...since you keep making that assertion...any failure again is a sign that you are mistaken at best...a trolling liar in all liklihood (and I think most here even realize that about you).

You can't even address the topics...your posts are almost always about me or another poster rather than the topic. Hell, you were basically calling cyclone a lefty earlier in the Scott Peterson thread.

Not sure why you come here other than to troll and spread ignorance.

30 people are shot and killed in the US every day with barely a peep from anyone. 17 kids are killed in a mass shooting and we are seriously talking about arming teachers and putting armed guards in every school.

:wacko:

30 people are shot and killed in the US every day with barely a peep from anyone. 17 kids are killed in a mass shooting and we are seriously talking about arming teachers and putting armed guards in every school.

Most of those are black people, so they don't count.

ETA Nor the other 60 who blow their brains out daily.

bottom line is that the left doesn't want a discussion, thats why everyone they trotted out there had the same canned questions

The kid in question was on the other side, and they had to change him as much as possible

Most of those are black people, so they don't count.

We did have that Geek who told me most are in the ghetto and probably deserved it. My jaw hit the floor til I remembered where we are posting.

bottom line is that the left doesn't want a discussion, thats why everyone they trotted out there had the same canned questions

The kid in question was on the other side, and they had to change him as much as possible

Come on dude. Those who want the status quo maintained are shutting down the discussion.

We have armed guards protect our leaders, money, art, gold, trade secrets, resources, etc....

Why are you so against protecting our greatest asset as a nation?

Come on dude. Those who want the status quo maintained are shutting down the discussion.

when has CNN held an actual open forum?

I actually heard Rubio and Loesch try to speak and get called murderers, and couldn't even get a word in

I actually heard Rubio and Loesch try to speak and get called murderers, and couldn't even get a word in

Yep. This BS about wanting an "open forum" is nothing but liberals wanting to demonize opposition. They never wanted an open forum. Ever. They never do. That's not even debatable.

We have armed guards protect our leaders, money, art, gold, trade secrets, resources, etc....

I am just wondering why 30 gun homicides per day dont get any attention at all, but another mass shooting and we are actually talking about an extreme, incredibly expensive solution like armed guards in every school.

I don't watch CNN, so no idea.

What kind of discussion would you like?

Why just at school? Armed guards should be assigned to our kids in utero.

I am just wondering why 30 gun homicides per day dont get any attention at all, but another mass shooting and we are actually talking about an extreme, incredibly expensive solution like armed guards in every school.

Because most of those gun deaths are gang bangers nobody cares about.

Why just at school? Armed guards should be assigned to our kids in utero.

With the way Democrats push abortion that's not a bad idea.

The left doesnt want a discussion?

BS

They spoke quite a bit.

The left doesnt want a discussion?

BS

yes they don't want a discussion, why do they only want to talk after a major event, because thats the only time they can push their agenda. Why isn't there a town hall in Chicago for grieving mothers?

The left doesn't want facts. They want a ban, and when they get done with one ban, they will move to the next, and you cannot deny that, or you are just plain ignorant

the fact of the matter is most americans dont want a gun ban

the fact of the matter is we banned assault rifles, and studied it in the 90's and it did nothing

Because most of those gun deaths are gang bangers nobody cares about.

Link?

Link?

Google: Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St Louis, LA gun deaths.

:Shrug:

yes they don't want a discussion, why do they only want to talk after a major event, because thats the only time they can push their agenda. Why isn't there a town hall in Chicago for grieving mothers?

The left doesn't want facts. They want a ban, and when they get done with one ban, they will move to the next, and you cannot deny that, or you are just plain ignorant

the fact of the matter is most americans dont want a gun ban

the fact of the matter is we banned assault rifles, and studied it in the 90's and it did nothing

They aren't even educated enough to have the discussion. The posts in this thread alone shows how ignorant liberals are when it comes to the Constitution and guns. They want to ban something, anything, but they're too stupid to even know what they are saying.

What's worse, when we try to educate them they say we are arguing semantics and don't want to listen.

Google: Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St Louis, LA gun deaths.

:Shrug:

Will any of those links point me to a stat that shows 50% or more of the 30 people killed per day by guns in the US are gangbangers? Because I think you made that up.