Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

New fireworks for 2017

Starting my 8th year of Pyro Joe's Fireworks this Tuesday and throwing out a couple of new products if any firework geeks are looking for something :thumbsup:

We have phantom firworks up here.

Have our bogo. Or bogt coupons and go blow some cash. We like the reloadable tubes and have our own tube racks we made. Can launch 30 at one time. Great for finales

$59.99

That's not bad at all. The resort we have a seasonal site at has around 2 grand in the fireworks kitty and my next door neighbor at the lake works for a fireworks warehouse and he gets us about 50% more for our money so we'll have about 3 grand in explosives. We drag and old pontoon out into the lake and launch them off the boat. It's a bit dangerous but it's a great time. :cheers:

• Like 1

We have phantom firworks up here.

Have our bogo. Or bogt coupons and go blow some cash. We like the reloadable tubes and have our own tube racks we made. Can launch 30 at one time. Great for finales

I hope you're buying the 60 gram can reloadables,30 of those fockers would be sweeeeeeet!!

John Pierre-Paul disapproves of this thread

is there like a fft discount we can utilize? :ninja:

• Like 1

is there like a fft discount we can utilize? :ninja:

For free shipping, enter the code: RMFF

For a free "Big Behemoth" firework, enter the code: Can size?

I don't need shipping it's like a 5 min drive from my house :bench:

I'll keep a lookout for these. Down here my grandpas best friend owns a bunch of firework stores and we usually get ours from there. He's usually really cheap and if you spend $25 you get a free pack of bottle rockets. Spend $100 or more you get 10% of your purchase in free fireworks. Worked there a couple of 4th of julys and New Years when I was younger and would have EVERY good firework they had when I threw my parties

I hope you're buying the 60 gram can reloadables,30 of those fockers would be sweeeeeeet!!

We used to buy 3 inch shells lol but thats class b and we got in trouble 2 years ago hahaha. We follow safety protocols and use ematch to set em off. We just have a board set up to light them. Too dangerous to hand light. You screw up and you can blow your face off. Quick fuse is ridiculous.

• Like 1

We used to buy 3 inch shells lol but thats class b and we got in trouble 2 years ago hahaha. We follow safety protocols and use ematch to set em off. We just have a board set up to light them. Too dangerous to hand light. You screw up and you can blow your face off. Quick fuse is ridiculous.

:thumbsup: We can now sell 3" shells.however they are preloaded in a 9 shot tube,my favorite I'm selling this season is called Monstrous Brocade Ring and looks like this

Have you ever gone to MAFF. Mid atlantic fireworks festival? I want to go next year.. take the kids. I hear its awesome!!

Ive gone to a couple amateur fireworks shows and paid a shooters fee to be on site helping set up displays. Thats where we bought a couple cases of 3 inch shells. Really a great experience. Learned a ton!! How to make our own firing system. Set up tubes etc. it really improved our fourth of july shows. Plus got on a great mailing list for wholesale fireworks.

If your into that kinda thing...those clubs are awesome!!

It's been pretty funny here in Iowa. They just legalized it this year but tons and tons of cities are still Banning them.

Watching grown adults get mad about fireworks I find pretty funny. If you could guarantee idiots weren't shooting them off at 2 and 3 in the morning thinking they are cute I'd be all for it. Otherwise I sort of hope they blow a digit off

It's been pretty funny here in Iowa. They just legalized it this year but tons and tons of cities are still Banning them.

Watching grown adults get mad about fireworks I find pretty funny. If you could guarantee idiots weren't shooting them off at 2 and 3 in the morning thinking they are cute I'd be all for it. Otherwise I sort of hope they blow a digit off

Get Ahff Maaa Lawnnn!!

Fuddy Duddy!

• Like 1

When I was a kid my dad would pony up $20 and our family would have 15-20 minutes of fireworks.

Then on July 5th our neighbor would go to that same stand and negotiate more than $100 worth of fireworks for like $ 5.

Haven't bought fireworks in quite some time but is it still that way?

When I was a kid my dad would pony up $20 and our family would have 15-20 minutes of fireworks.

Then on July 5th our neighbor would go to that same stand and negotiate more than $100 worth of fireworks for like $ 5.

Haven't bought fireworks in quite some time but is it still that way?

$20 for 15-20 minutes of fireworks is absolutely possible if you buy a gross of bottle rockets,some single shot parachutes,snappers,smoke balls,cracking balls,sparklers and then splurge for a finale of Twitter Glitter or a Happy 36.

As for the day after $100 for $5 never heard of that,the best I've ever seen is 50% off

isn't shelf-life on fireworks like 6 years? They aren't going broke giving stuff away the next day when they can mark it back up again next year :ninja:

Just got back from my grandpas bestfriends firework store. Didn't get too many cause we are going over to my cousins house for the 4th. He has a big party there with tons of food and he supplies a lot of the fireworks but I like to bring some to add. Having worked there when I was younger I know a lot of the good ones. My two younger cousins were there today working so my cousin gave me one of the big 500 gram cakes for free. Also got me a discount on the fireworks too. These are what we are ended up getting today. Was only $150 for all these

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u406/djgb1337/Mobile%20Uploads/9F0389D3-4BB9-45FC-BE36-9FF9C31EE46D_zpsfdhsivwr.jpg

You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?