Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

I am sure they are all to help America and the people.

So what?

I think the point that he is trying to make is that the Democrats can complain all they want that the Republicans are holding up things getting done when there is this many bills that are awaiting a vote in the Democratic lead Senate...

I think the point that he is trying to make is that the Democrats can complain all they want that the Republicans are holding up things getting done when there is this many bills that are awaiting a vote in the Democratic lead Senate...

Oh. Usually republicans say there is too much legislation and point to a seemingly large number of laws as if to say "See how much red tape the Democrats have created?"

I didn't realize that in this case tons of laws was a good thing.

The way the system is rigged, nobody is going to vote on anything in an election year, there are too many riders on bills. One bill may be for a homeless shelter with 15 riders on closing the border. Not a single one is going to be on record for any of that. Safer politically to just keep your hands in your pockets and hope you survive November.

Oh. Usually republicans say there is too much legislation and point to a seemingly large number of laws as if to say "See how much red tape the Democrats have created?"

Tons of extra laws and such usually isn't a good thing...

I can't speak for the OP, but that was the way that I was reading it...

The way the system is rigged, nobody is going to vote on anything in an election year, there are too many riders on bills. One bill may be for a homeless shelter with 15 riders on closing the border. Not a single one is going to be on record for any of that. Safer politically to just keep your hands in your pockets and hope you survive November.

With political ads already made claiming their opponent voted against helping the: homeless / orphans / economy / budget / etc.

I am sure they are all to help America and the people.

Then why don't they vote against them? If the Rs win the Senate they many all pass.

These bills go back four years, try to keep up please.

These bills go back four years, try to keep up please.

And a senators term is six?

People aren't going to vote for anything, they value their job more than the people. It's sickening on both sides

People aren't going to vote for anything, they value their job more than the people. It's sickening on both sides

So you really don't know why this has happened? The sad thing is uninformed voters like you will go out and re-elect these people once again.

So you really don't know why this has happened? The sad thing is uninformed voters like you will go out and re-elect these people once again.

I don't vote, I live in texas my vote doesn't matter

Yes, and the House is two years. Please tell me why people with a two year term pass 380 bills that the Senate won't vote on. Remember this goes back 4 years.

Yes, and the House is two years. Please tell me why people with a two year term pass 380 bills that the Senate won't vote on. Remember this goes back 4 years.

to allow the senate and the media to parade around the "do nothing congress" lie, in hopes that the sheeple will buy their bullchit and keep them in power? :dunno:

Much of this legislation was aimed a repealing current failing legislation. There are a number of budgets in there too.

What is your next excuse?

Much of this legislation was aimed a repealing current failing legislation.

What is your next excuse?

I'm not making excuses. I was just trying to unpack your partisan agenda. I get it now, thanks. :thumbsup:

I'm not making excuses. I was just trying to unpack your partisan agenda. I get it now, thanks. :thumbsup:

Well keep unpacking. This is not partisan it is fact! Defending this outrage is partisan.

Well keep unpacking. This is not partisan it is fact! Defending this outrage is partisan.

Fake outrage. :lol:

If it wasn't partisan, why does this thread exist? I'll hang up and listen.

Fake outrage. :thumbsup:

It has been clearly established Baker Boy is Phurfur right? :unsure:

Yep. There was some confusion due to all of the RP aliases running around, but that should have cleared up by now.

It has been clearly established Baker Boy is Phurfur right? :unsure:

I think he's RP in the early, "still pretending to be a new poster" phase. Give it a few weeks and he'll go full retard as usual. :thumbsup:

I think he's RP in the early, "still pretending to be a new poster" phase. Give it a few weeks and he'll go full retard as usual. :thumbsup:

Yeah...I don't think phurfur is around anymore...around here...may not be "around" at all. Though, he does cut and run like phurfur. Bur RP did that all the time too.

Easily Baker Pilot...spotted it while one of his other aliases was still around and he was using both.