Sign in to follow this  
Jim Mora

The trading block

Offering:

1B: Mitch Moreland or Prince Fielder

2B: Ian Kinsler or Jurickson Profar (SS eligible)

SP: Cole Hamels, Derek Holland, Martin Perez, and others

supplemental draft picks

(honestly, anyone is available for the right price)

Looking for:

OF, C, possibly 3B, top tier starter

Billy Butler becomes available immediately :mellow:

Donaldson, Tulo, Martin and Price are the only untouchable. Everyone else has barter potential in the right scenario. I still have positional exclusives that won't be supplemental worthy but might help a club fill depth or cover for an injury.

Anyone on my team is available. I have 7 starting pitchers that could be had.

Adam Wainwright

Mike Leake

Michael Wacha

Carlos Martinez

Jaime Garcia

Shelby Miller

Joe Kelly

Kolton Wong

Matt Carpenter

Matt Holliday

Jhonny Peralta

Definitely interested in Wainwright again, but not sure how well we stack up for trades this season (and I can't afford to ship both my supplementals again)

Mediocre outfielders for sale!

Corey Dickerson!

Desmond Jennings!

Melvin Upton!

Carl Crawford!

I have Abreu, Freeman and Teixeira available and would like something involving a 2B, SP or RP (preference in that order) in return.

Adam Wainwright for your Round 2 supplemental pick. Staff ace, Cy Young candidate. If you need pitching I doubt you will find someone better still available.

color me intrigued

The fact he hasn't picthed in a game for a long time scares me a bit :unsure:

that just means he'll be extra eager :thumbsup:

Wainwright actually returned and pitched for the Cardinals at the end of September and pitched in the playoffs. Was pretty effective too. You can verify on Basball reference game logs. Keep in mind too that it was an achilles. Not an arm issue.

Wainwright actually returned and pitched for the Cardinals at the end of September and pitched in the playoffs. Was pretty effective too. You can verify on Basball reference game logs. Keep in mind too that it was an achilles. Not an arm issue.

If I hadn't needed 3B so badly, and was so high on Sano, I would have pulled the trigger on that in a heartbeat.

Oddly, we've had no trades yet. We had close to double digits by this point last year. I guess the supplemental is so deep, there's not a lot of movement. Everyone's team is better than last season, and even the last place teams from 2015 just barely missed the playoffs - that was a hell of a close finish.

I thought long and hard about it, and if I would have went pitching the pick would have been yours because you're right, wainright over what was left. That said I have enough started I feel to get me by and this adds some needed pop in my lineup. Plus I feel like I have some pieces to make a trade should I need to down the road.

Looking for middle relief, even subtle middle relief. Nobody on my squadron is off limits. :thumbsup:

Mostly looking to trade away depth.

Giving 2 getting 1.

Dickerson + SP for better SP? Something along those lines.

I'm looking to move some possible depth, mainly Victor Martinez. He is a starting DH but with 1B availability.

Would like to upgrade SP so I would be willing to do a 2 for 1 deal like WhiteWonder said. Martinez and a SP or maybe one of my OF.

Let me know.

Still looking for SP - let me know if anyone is interested. Fielder or Kinsler would be a good start!

I'm not going to waste anyones time with Garza or Cobb (half a season on the DL most likely and then who knows).

but im interested in packaging Erasmo Ramirez with Corey Dickerson. i'd be interested in either a SP upgrade or an OF/Util upgrade

Sorry guys, post-draft hangover. Will get back on the ball. :thumbsup:

wtf, I can't start everyone I want :cry:

1B: Hosmer, Morales

OF: Harper, Gonzalez, Gordon, Cain

:bench: ?

Friendly reminder to drop any player you had rostered under the assumption they would make your team out of spring training (and otherwise have never played one AB or one IP in a regular season game for them).

Dropped: Will Venable

Still tying to get Mung to answer something anything.

Is this a keeper league?

i think im in the market for a starting caliber SS,.

anyone in need of pitching depth and Of depth, send me an offer. i'd like to package Erasmo Ramirez with an outfielder maybe Desmond Jennings or possibly Wil Myers.

Mike Aviles of interest? He's available :ninja:

Would still like to move Prince Fielder if there are any takers. That .202 BA isn't helping anyone bite, though.

Also would like to swap some SPs if anyone is a taker. Just looking to get a few non-Ranger arms on my staff. Yu is about the only guy that I'd like to keep.

OF available - Dickerson, Guyer, Jennings, Crawford

SP - Odorizzi, Matt Moore

interested in SP upgrade and SS

possibly also interested in adding All Star supplemental picks to the mix

Anyone interested in a trade for Victor Martinez at this point? He is currently tied for 1st in the AL with an AVG of .351 and he has hit some doubles (11) and still showing some pop with HRs (7) this year. He also is sitting at 30 RBIs right now. I normally wouldn't give up this kind of production but he has basically been riding my bench all season because I have Ortiz, Shaw and A-Gon. He is actually out playing A-Gon right now but I have a feeling that won't last all season.

I am specifically looking for a good SP or a good RP (holds) or Closer.

Throw me an offer if interested.

Anyone interested in a trade for Victor Martinez at this point? He is currently tied for 1st in the AL with an AVG of .351 and he has hit some doubles (11) and still showing some pop with HRs (7) this year. He also is sitting at 30 RBIs right now. I normally wouldn't give up this kind of production but he has basically been riding my bench all season because I have Ortiz, Shaw and A-Gon. He is actually out playing A-Gon right now but I have a feeling that won't last all season.

I am specifically looking for a good SP or a good RP (holds) or Closer.

Throw me an offer if interested.

I don't need more first basemen, but I had a feeling I would kick myself for not taking him over Joe Smith after suffering through his awful year last season.

Yeah unfortunately what I really need is a middle infielder as I already have Cabrera, Myers, Vogt and Morrison who can play first or utility.

And even then, Forsythe will be back soon and my middle infield will be fine as bead miller has been improving.

My issues are just a matter of my better guys sucking nuts. Archer, Smyly, Shields, hitters going cold the last few weeks etc...

Looking for a catcher. <_<