Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Tommy Robinson: A True Hero!

Wake up England! Wake up World!

Love that guy, but I think he's fighting a losing battle. Europe has surrendered for the most part.

Love that guy, but I think he's fighting a losing battle. Europe has surrendered for the most part.

Yea it's an uphill climb against those roaches. And the British Police are focking useless.

Keep fighting the good fight Tommy! God Bless!

Wait..................I've been told there's no issue with Muslims in England or Europe.

Sweden is referred to as the rape capital of Europe.

Ahhh, the melting pot. What a genius focking idea.

Worked out pretty well for us.

One thing that has stood out to me in the US history draft is how many of the people selected were not born American. Without the contributions of people from all over the world coming here and giving their talents to us, America would not be what it is.

Worked out pretty well for us.

One thing that has stood out to me in the US history draft is how many of the people selected were not born American. Without the contributions of people from all over the world coming here and giving their talents to us, America would not be what it is.

Apples and oranges. The melting pot was great when legal immigrants came here to assimilate and work hard. Now illegals come here to rape and pillage.

Apples and oranges. The melting pot was great when legal immigrants came here to assimilate and work hard. Now illegals come here to rape and pillage.

Thats a bit hyperbolic. Most immigrants are here to drive taxis, pick fruit, do roofing, work in nail salons and dry cleaners, etc.

Are there some bad? Sure. There are some bad natural born citizens too.

The minorities who rape and pillage are the legal ones, the AA. Illegals always work and run businesses.

The minorities who rape and pillage are the legal ones, the AA. Illegals always work and run businesses.

Yeah, OK.

This just happened: https://www.dailywire.com/news/32638/manhunt-three-illegal-aliens-wanted-kidnapping-ryan-saavedra

This also happened recently: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/25/illegal-immigrant-accused-raping-impregnating-non-verbal-13-year-old-girl.html

I honestly don't give a fock of the vast majority work hard or not. They are here illegally, thus they are breaking the law, thus they are criminals. GTFO and get in line. If my fruit costs a bit more so be it.

Thats a bit hyperbolic. Most immigrants are here to drive taxis, pick fruit, do roofing, work in nail salons and dry cleaners, etc.

Go ask a Brit if it is hyperbolic.

Agree with him or no, and it's true that I do agree with him in large part (I'm not aware of anything he's done that I disagree with at this point, but I'm leaving it open that there might be) , but the charges against him that have him in jail right now are complete and utter bullsh*t. And since British prisons are full of Islamic militants, it's a breeding ground for them, so his life is in danger for covering a court case as an independent journalist on his youtube channel, something that would not be a crime in the US or Canada.

Jayda Fransen and Paul Golding, leaders of Britain First, have been jailed as well for shining light on the Muslim pigs who gang raped a 16 year old girl who had the audacity of walking into their shop and asking for directions.

God Bless this Hero!

On 7/4/2018 at 9:33 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I’d take a refugee from literally anywhere over 12th Doosh.

• Sad 1