Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

****OFFICIAL VOTER DISENFRANCHISEMENT FROM VOTER ID LAWS THREAD****

I figure this thread will have hundreds of posts detailing all the instances of voter disenfranchisement.

Can't wait to read all about the poor souls who had their "right to vote taken away by voter ID laws". :(

I figure this thread will have hundreds of posts detailing all the instances of voter disenfranchisement.

Can't wait to read all about the poor souls who had their "right to vote taken away by voter ID laws". :(

Instead, it has posts with nothing but contempt for you. Sad, isn't it? Perhaps you find another bored that better fits your agenda.

Instead, it has posts with nothing but contempt for you. Sad, isn't it? Perhaps you find another bored that better fits your agenda.

I'm shocked that with all the contempt you have for me personally that you don't bring a bunch of documented cases of voter disenfranchisement to put me in my place.

Your restraint is admirable. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I forgot that we can't interact with the troll because that's what gets him fingering his poo hole

Do you really think he gives a flyingfuck? :lol:

He owns you and your ilk. HTH

Owns? He'd have to matter first. He's an amusing little clown, at his best. A pop up ad at his worst.

Owns? He'd have to matter first. He's an amusing little clown, at his best. A pop up ad at his worst.

You could put me back in the clown car by bringing us some examples of voter disenfranchisement your leaders have convinced you is an epidemic.

You could put me back in the clown car by bringing us some examples of voter disenfranchisement your leaders have convinced you is an epidemic.

My leaders? Don't recall the libertarian party taking a position on the issue.

My leaders? Don't recall the libertarian party taking a position on the issue.

You have no idea what the libertarian party's position on voter ID is?

Makes me wonder if you are really libertarian, or if that was just a ruse to hide the fact you are a libtard.

Hmmmmmmm.......

You have no idea what the libertarian party's position on voter ID is?

Makes me wonder if you are really libertarian, or if that was just a ruse to hide the fact you are a libtard.

Hmmmmmmm.......

rmff again? Already?

Owns?

He can't stay away from a board he has been banned from under several IDs.

He posts 50-60 times a day doing nothing but crying about politics and democrats and insulting people who don't agree with him.

He doesn't "own" anything.

And the only reason you and drobs lap it up is because you agree with him politically.

Owns?

He can't stay away from a board he has been banned from under several IDs.

He posts 50-60 times a day doing nothing but crying about politics and democrats and insulting people who don't agree with him.

He doesn't "own" anything.

And the only reason you and drobs lap it up is because you agree with him politically.

Well, he apparently owns a computer, otherwise the library would have kicked him out by now as well.

Look at the little backwoods fagg0t stepping up to suck RP's hog :overhead:

I was looking forward to getting up and reading about all the poor black folks who have been disenfranchised by voter ID laws. Imagine my disappointment when I found nothing. :(

I was looking forward to getting up and reading about all the poor black folks who have been disenfranchised by voter ID laws. Imagine my disappointment when I found nothing. :(

Maybe you should log in as someone else if you want a puppet show.

Or better yet, somewhere else.

The cheaters are completly baffled and tilted :lol:

RP is a cheater?

66 posts yesterday crying and insulting people...Id call that a huge tilt.

That and you repeating the same line over and over.

Seems you are very baffled.

Maybe you should log in as someone else if you want a puppet show.

Or better yet, somewhere else.

He has tried that several times now.

66 posts yesterday

How many did I have the day before......ya know, just in case there is another loser here as obsessed with my every move as you are.

Still not a single example :lol:

Fake outrage from the cheaters.

Or people ignoring the requests of a few trolls (mainly the OP...most just keep mocking your trolling attempts lately).

Or people ignoring the requests of a few trolls (mainly the OP...most just keep mocking your trolling attempts lately).

Dude, if there were examples out there the resident tards would be p!ssing themselves to be the first to post them so they could score some points against me.

But you get a Gold Star for running interference for them. Don't hurt your back carrying their water. :thumbsup:

Yukon Cornelius - Nothin':

applies to the active wmd program too right?

I noticed you ran and hid from that quite quickly this morning.

List them here:

GO!

Appeals court reinstates Texas voter ID law

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A federal appeals court on Tuesday temporarily reinstated Texas' tough voter ID law, which the U.S. Justice Department had condemned as the state's latest means of suppressing minority voter turnout.

The ruling by a three-judge panel of the New Orleans-based 5th Circuit Court of Appeals allows the law to be used in the November election, despite a lower judge's ruling that the law is unconstitutional. The 5th Circuit did not rule on the law's merits; instead, it determined it's too late to change the rules for the election.

The judge said the Supreme Court has repeatedly told courts to be cautious about late-hour interruptions of elections. Early voting starts Oct. 20.

"It will be extremely difficult, if not impossible, for the state to adequately train its 25,000 polling workers at 8,000 polling places" in time for the start of early voting, the appeals court wrote.

While some voters may be harmed, the greater harm would come in potentially disrupting an election statewide, the court said.

The NAACP Legal Defense Fund promised a quick appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.

The ruling represents a temporary but key victory for Republican-backed photo ID measures that have swept across the U.S. in recent years. Last week's ruling from U.S. District Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos — an appointee of President Barack Obama who likened the law to a poll tax designed to dissuade minorities from voting — remains under appeal.

The Texas law, considered the toughest of its kind in the nation, requires that an estimated 13.6 million registered voters show one of seven kinds of photo identification to cast a ballot. The Justice Department says more than 600,000 of those voters, mostly blacks and Hispanics, lack eligible ID.

Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott, who had sought an emergency ruling from the conservative-leaning appeals court, is on the ballot as the Republican nominee for governor.

Abbott spokeswoman Lauren Bean called Tuesday's ruling "the right choice to avoid voter confusion."

A Justice Department spokeswoman said the agency was reviewing the opinion and declined immediate comment.

Texas Democrats decried the ruling.

There you go, 600,001 Disenfranchised, 1 Cheater you found...you're way behind. Now show us all the cheaters, Tilty, so we can see the actual needs for these laws! Mike needs to disenfranchise you AGAIN. :lol:

There you go, 600,001 Disenfranchised, 1 Cheater you found...you're way behind. Now show us all the cheaters, Tilty, so we can see the actual needs for these laws! Mike needs to disenfranchise you AGAIN. :lol:

Really?

You are claiming that if you don't currently have an ID you have been disenfranchised?

Apparently you have no idea what disenfranchised means.

Major Fayle. :banana:

Me = 19

All the moron lemmings who have been scared into believing in disenfranchisement = 0

600000 Hispanics huh, they're legal voters because they said so or did they provide valid id to prove it ?

You idiot cheating hacks don't even get ...you're argument is exactly why we need voter ID laws.

You cheating focking hacks actually think anyone should vote regardless of citizenship.

Cheaters gotta cheat.

This is a perfect example of the left saying minorities lack the fundamental skills or IQ or common sense to acquire an ID. It's racist, bigoted, and pandering at it's worst. If I was a minority, I'd be insulted. These grown adults are not helpless and shouldn't be treated as such.

This is a perfect example of the left saying minorities lack the fundamental skills or IQ or common sense to acquire an ID. It's racist, bigoted, and pandering at it's worst. If I was a minority, I'd be insulted. These grown adults are not helpless and shouldn't be treated as such.

nailed it ...biggest racists around.

They don't want them to have ID. That keeps them poor, uneducated and completely reliant.

600000 Hispanics huh, they're legal voters because they said so or did they provide valid id to prove it ?

You idiot cheating hacks don't even get ...you're argument is exactly why we need voter ID laws.

You cheating focking hacks actually think anyone should vote regardless of citizenship.

Cheaters gotta cheat.

Wow, when everyone assumes you couldn't ever say anything dumber, you go out and set a new bar for Drobeski Stupidity. Way to go!!!! :thumbsup:

nailed it ...biggest racists around.

You can't make this up, 600,000 people don't have ID's in Texas, Drobe questions whether they are illegals then calls Dems racists. :lol:

• Like 1