Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Niger rapidly turning into trumps Benghazi

How can you blame trump for confusing Niger and Nagger?

Easy mistake

How can you blame trump for confusing Niger and Nagger?

Easy mistake

:lol:

"You want me to say what, Steve Bannon??! :shocking:

I don't know, seems a little extreme -- even for my KKK-approved style"

"You want me to say what, Steve Bannon??! :shocking:

I don't know, seems a little extreme -- even for my KKK-approved style"

:overhead:

You lost your moral soapbox when you didn't condemn Hillary and Obama for immediately claiming that Benghazi was due to a video, when it has already been established that they invented blame.

Who says I didnt?

thread winning post bump

"At this point, what difference does it make?" - some that will never be President.

And he wiffs again.

I guess when your people are being investigated for pedophilia, rape, bribery, and obstruction (and that is just this week!) you will do anything to distract your useful idiots.

"Hey, I have an idea... Let's turn this poor widow into a political figure and capitalize on her dead husband so that people won't look over there and see how corrupt and filthy we are"

Like anyone believe the left gives two shits about Gold Star families or veterans. All they care about is sowing division and hatred.

Like anyone believe the left gives two shits about Gold Star families or veterans. All they care about is sowing division and hatred.

Trump dodged the draft four times. Harassed a gold star family after they spoke at the DNC, and failed to even mention the tragedy in Niger for two weeks (in his defense, black guys were kneeling so he had bigger fish to fry). Then he finally reaches out because of public pressure. Oh, and hatred and division was the platform he ran on and racists like you gobbled up.

Four soldiers die in Niger, the POTUS doesnt issue a statement at all for 12 days and the forearm Trumptards dont care.

Why does Donald hate the military and the flag? :dunno:

Because the Donald already announced that he single-handedly defeated Isis. These for dead soldiers really f***** up his narrative.

Disrespectful. Sad!

Saw something interesting last night that may explain a lot of why Trump won't talk about Niger. And when he did, pulled another distraction by blaming Obama and past presidents on retarded s*** to keep people distracted from this.

In their third attempt at getting the moronic travel ban passed, they randomly selected Chad as a country to include. The state department wasn't check the defense department wasn't checked those purely the White House that came up with Chad. And nobody knew why. Chad was one of our biggest allies in the region. When this happened, suddenly they pulled their troops out of Niger and stopped assisting the US.

Shortly thereafter, our guys are outmanned, and don't have any of the regional until that they used to get from Chad. Who is, by the way right across the border from Niger and has strong tribal ties to the region.

Again, nobody even at the highest levels of intelligence and Justice and anti-terrorism and Military can figure out why Chad was suddenly thrown onto the list. Mostly was done to distract and say that this wasn't just a Muslims only ban.

Not only did that bit of obfuscation fail miserably in the courts, but apparently very likely got our guys killed. And that is hung 100% on the White House.

• Like 1

You. And you just did it again.

Youre confusing me with Worms. Did you forget your meds again?

Youre confusing me with Worms. Did you forget your meds again?

Well, you definitely have me there. It is very easy to confuse you with worms.

You said: "who says I didn't?" - and the proper response to that is to knowingly smile and say "you did. Again. Thanks for unwittingly admitting it".

Well, you definitely have me there. It is very easy to confuse you with worms.

You said: "who says I didn't?" - and the proper response to that is to knowingly smile and say "you did. Again. Thanks for unwittingly admitting it".

But that makes no sense.

Stay in your lane kid. :doh:

But that makes no sense.

Dude's nuts. He thinks Lincoln was a deranged traitor :(

You lost your moral soapbox when you didn't condemn Hillary and Obama for immediately claiming that Benghazi was due to a video, when it has already been established that they invented blame.

And if a lefty President does it next, youll have lost your moral authority by not condemning Trump now.

So in essence, nobody has to ever act with any morality ever again, and we will just take turns telling the other side they have to do it first.

Dude's nuts.

I figured that out when he threatened to hop on a flight to Philly and grind my face into the ground until you could see bone. :o :overhead:

I figured that out when he threatened to hop on a flight to Philly and grind my face into the ground until you could see bone. :o :overhead:

He does not recall :lol:

And if a lefty President does it next, youll have lost your moral authority by not condemning Trump now.

Why? I don't find the two situations similar. I blame both Hillary and Obama directly for refusing to bolster security at Benghazi, and I additionally believe that the incident took place as a result of US gun running to rebels directly through there.

Trump has no such blame in Niger. Attempting to find blame for Niger with Trump is the usual expression of TDS, though, so carry on.

This is what we know so far:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/killed-4-u-soldiers-niger-223800185.html

So in essence, nobody has to ever act with any morality ever again, and we will just take turns telling the other side they have to do it first.

Only a moral relativist could conclude that. Hillary was responsible for the (lack) of security in Benghazi. She was notified of the need for additional security several times by the Ambassador who was killed - and he was killed because she ignored the pleas to bolster security.

But that makes no sense.

You're the kid in this conversation.

It makes perfect sense. You didn't condemn Hillary for her rank failure and abrogation of her duties, and everyone here knows it.

And no, silly prog. I never said I was going to hop on a plane and beat your ass. That's you lying again.

You're the kid in this conversation.

It makes perfect sense. You didn't condemn Hillary for her rank failure and abrogation of her duties, and everyone here knows it.

And no, silly prog. I never said I was going to hop on a plane and beat your ass. That's you lying again.

You're really a laugh! Keep it up :doublethumbsup:

He does not recall :lol:

I remember. I had nightmares for months. :shocking: :lol:

You're really a laugh! Keep it up :doublethumbsup:

I remember. I had nightmares for months. :shocking: :lol:

This is really all you guys have, isn't it? Most people grow up and realize that they were immature. You two don't seem to have gotten the memo.

Grow up. Really. Time to stop sponging off mom and live your own life.

This is really all you guys have, isn't it? Most people grow up and realize that they were immature. You two don't seem to have gotten the memo.

Grow up. Really. Time to stop sponging off mom and live your own life.

This from the dude who brags about having 5% body fat threatens violence on people online. :lol:

This from the dude who brags about having 5% body fat threatens violence on people online. :lol:

Oh. Now it's 5% is it?

Grow up, MDC.

Oh. Now it's 5% is it?

Grow up, MDC.

You may be right. I think you originally boasted it was 3% even more ridiculous! :first:

Oh. Now it's 5% is it?

Grow up, MDC.

You brag about your body fat % online but I need to grow up.

This guy. :doh:

Well of course they should investigate it, for any lessons they might learn for the future. I fail to see how this really has anything to do with Trump though. Id hate to see the Benghazi-type witch hunt bullsh1t get carried on, even as much as I dislike the current administration.

So before jumping to conclusions and say, immediately blame some stupid video, they are going to investigate.

It's nice to see common sense rather immediate cover up mode has returned to the white house. MAGA

Uh, no, I never bragged, and I never claimed 5% either. That was you, inventing more lies. In fact, didn't you just say something like 7% a week or so ago? In addition, it was years ago. I'm 51 now.

And you cannot grow up.

dude. You are pushing the wrong buttons. You're going to end up with your facial bones showing. Tread lightly.

You may be right. I think you originally boasted it was 3% even more ridiculous! :first:

Grow up. I never said anything like that, and only mentioned fat content and BMI as a part of another conversation regarding macrodiets. Of course, you three were acting as you are now.

You're the same people. Haven't matured at all.

It seems like you're angling for a pic for your extensive homoerotic fap collection. Use the internet, instead, though "yougotworms" - in jars at your house, apparently.

The topic is Niger, and how there is no comparison to Benghazi, though the leftist butthurt that subconsciously manifests from Hillary and Obama being pummeled by the public over Benghazi is apparent here.

The left lies. It's innate to their nature.

If the president, SOS, and the chief of staff, all come out with lies about the attack. Try to cover up the attack. Rejected pleas for extra security forces in the region due to increase in violence or instability (like Stevens asked for), then you might have a valid comparison.

Silence about the attack while an investigation is ongoing, doesn't equal lies/cover-up/failure to properly assess the threat (like the threat Stevens was warning about). These two are not comparable. Not saying they can't be in time, but as of now, they are a ridiculous comparisons. The only thing comparable are the amount dead.

• Like 1

If the president, SOS, and the chief of staff, all come out with lies about the attack. Try to cover up the attack. Rejected pleas for extra security forces in the region due to increase in violence or instability (like Stevens asked for), then you might have a valid comparison.

Silence about the attack while an investigation is ongoing, doesn't equal lies/cover-up/failure to properly assess the threat (like the threat Stevens was warning about). These two are not comparable. Not saying they can't be in time, but as of now, they are a ridiculous comparisons. The only thing comparable are the amount dead.

You're exactly right. What triggered the Left to attempt this false narrative was the number dead. They saw '4', and then they saw yet another opportunity to bash Trump.

The Left are dishonest, and are the reason for the trouble in this country.

Uh, no, I never bragged, and I never claimed 5% either. That was you, inventing more lies. In fact, didn't you just say something like 7% a week or so ago? In addition, it was years ago. I'm 51 now.

And you cannot grow up.

Maybe I have less growing up to do? I never went through a bragging about my body fat % and threatening violence against online strangers phase.

Boy you guys are really twisting here. I guess youre in a tight spot where you have to admit the whole Benghazi thing was some overblown bullsh1t controversy manufactured for political gain, or this incident and Trump's response is bad too so he should be impeached or jailed or whatever it was you were frothing at the mouth for over Benghazi.

Truth is I think both are pretty silly. Its a dangerous world and these things happen sometimes. In hindsight you can always say well you shouldve had more resources or support there (apparently the Niger people had made those requests too). And I guess its fair to ask if something different shouldve been done and a good thing to look at to help guide future operations. But fact is, even as vast as our military is (waaaaay bigger than the state department, FYI), you cant have max resources deployed to every little corner of the world at the same time.

I wish the obama and trump administrations had just trusted the people more on this. Just hold a press conference, break into the network programming and all that. Say these brave servicemembers were on patrol trying to keep America safe and they were ambushed. Sadly four were killed. We honor their sacrifice and extend our condolences to their family on behalf of the entire nation. We always try to make our troops as safe as possible and in the coming weeks and months well be evaluating what occurred here to see if there are any lessons we can take for the future. Thank you and god bless these soldiers, their families, and the United States of America.

Honestly, would anyone have a problem with that? No matter what Administration was in power? I dunno, maybe they would obviously the obama and trump administrations were both afraid of blowback if they just came right out with it. But I do think were still better than that at least.

• Like 1

Boy you guys are really twisting here. I guess youre in a tight spot where you have to admit the whole Benghazi thing was some overblown bullsh1t controversy manufactured for political gain, or this incident and Trump's response is bad too so he should be impeached or jailed or whatever it was you were frothing at the mouth for over Benghazi.

Truth is I think both are pretty silly. Its a dangerous world and these things happen sometimes. In hindsight you can always say well you shouldve had more resources or support there (apparently the Niger people had made those requests too). And I guess its fair to ask if something different shouldve been done and a good thing to look at to help guide future operations. But fact is, even as vast as our military is (waaaaay bigger than the state department, FYI), you cant have max resources deployed to every little corner of the world at the same time.

I wish the obama and trump administrations had just trusted the people more on this. Just hold a press conference, break into the network programming and all that. Say these brave servicemembers were on patrol trying to keep America safe and they were ambushed. Sadly four were killed. We honor their sacrifice and extend our condolences to their family on behalf of the entire nation. We always try to make our troops as safe as possible and in the coming weeks and months well be evaluating what occurred here to see if there are any lessons we can take for the future. Thank you and god bless these soldiers, their families, and the United States of America.

Honestly, would anyone have a problem with that? No matter what Administration was in power? I dunno, maybe they would obviously the obama and trump administrations were both afraid of blowback if they just came right out with it. But I do think were still better than that at least.

I don't think most Americans would have a problem with this. But, and here's the problem imo. You have the fringe groups that are taking over the headlines. No matter who's in office there will be "controversies" or "cover ups".

Then, you have media outlets with agendas. The type of message you proposed wouldn't be good enough. Everything is so party driven, or divided down party lines, it always becomes political due to agendas. Obama did next to nothing right by republican standards, and Trump will due next to no right by Democrat standards. This is what we've become.

The media has become mouth pieces for their respective owners agendas. They look for caught ya moments instead of reporting. There is no "fair and balanced" reporting anymore, therefore we will get reporters constantly looking for a cover up, something nefarious when there isn't, and never accept a "bland" statement like the one you suggested.

This country is split, and it's due to politicians and a 24 hr. biased news agencies. Not counting the BS that gets spread on Facebook and Twitter that people eat up without fact checking. We are a dumb, gullible, lazy, reactionary populous. I honestly believe we are heading to a "Idiocracy" type instead of an "enlightened" type.

Oh well. Just my two cents. :cheers: back to This shitty Purdue/Rutgers game.