Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Our new Ambassador to Russia

A while ago:

Trump tweets that 'Huntsman tried to call me, I wouldn't return his call. He GAVE AWAY America to China!" (WTE)

...And today, Donald Trump names him: Ambassador to Russia.

Jeesus....

More Trump Tweets about our new Ambassador:

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
The lightweight, @JonHuntsman, used my name in a debate for gravitas--it didn't work. Sad!
1:18 PM - 16 Dec 2011
126 126 Retweets 50 50 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Follow
Our diplomats are weak: @JonHuntsman's China policy proves why we need businesmen to negotiate against China.
2:19 PM - 19 Dec 2011
45 45 Retweets 5 5 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
And he said Huntsman was “easy pickens.”

Follow
China did a major number on us during the reign of @JonHuntsman. He was easy pickens!
11:18 AM - 8 Feb 2012

His previous words are idiotic as usual.

That said...Huntsman seems like a good pick and a decent man.

Hmmmm...I seem to remember Obama making unflattering remarks about Hillary in his campaign. I also seem to remember Hillary making unflattering remarks about Obama in her campaign. He hired her. :dunno:

Hmmmm...I seem to remember Obama making unflattering remarks about Hillary in his campaign. I also seem to remember Hillary making unflattering remarks about Obama in her campaign. He hired her. :dunno:

hmmm ...i seem to remember wiff criticizing that.

:lol:

• Like 1

He basically called him incompetent as an ambassador.

But yeah...deflect to Hillary and Obama. Business as usual for you twits.

It;s a good sign he found a well respected, experienced hand for Russian ambassador rather than a close crony.

He basically called him incompetent as an ambassador.

But yeah...deflect to Hillary and Obama. Business as usual for you twits.

Do you ever get tired of being a dipsh!t? It's called a comparison. It also goes to show it's a polictics thing that happens on both sides of the aisle. Obama/Hillary were the two most recent example. But hey, keep spewing your bullsh!t

Do you ever get tired of being a dipsh!t? It's called a comparison. It also goes to show it's a polictics thing that happens on both sides of the aisle. Obama/Hillary were the two most recent example. But hey, keep spewing your bullsh!t

It's called whataboutism...and deflection because you all lack the ability to ever criticize Trump and only whine about Hillary and Obama.

So you're telling us that at one point Huntsman was running against Trump? Because that would be an apt comparison. Everything else is deflection

It;s a good sign he found a well respected, experienced hand for Russian ambassador rather than a close crony.

This.

Look out boys, they're going full retard and it's before noon.

So you're telling us that at one point Huntsman was running against Trump? Because that would be an apt comparison. Everything else is deflection

C'mon Wiff, don't stoop to the liberal crap by reading crap into a statement. A comparison:

com·par·i·son
kəmˈperəsən/
noun
  1. 1.
    the act or instance of comparing.
    "they drew a comparison between Gandhi's teaching and that of other teachers"
    synonyms: juxtaposition, collation, differentiation
    "a comparison of the results"

So this would mean Gandhi taught the same thing as other teachers? :rolleyes:

Wow. Are you being purposefully obtuse? Even in your example, they're BOTH TEACHERS.

the duh is silent...

It's called whataboutism...and deflection because you all lack the ability to ever criticize Trump and only whine about Hillary and Obama.

Do you ever just shut the fock up? God you are focking annoying.

Wow. Are you being purposefully obtuse? Even in your example, they're BOTH TEACHERS.

the duh is silent...

Cripes, you had to go and double down on dumb. Congrats for your achievement.

Look out boys, they're going full retard and it's before noon.

Is there a time of day you aren't?

Do you ever just shut the fock up? God you are focking annoying.

Do you ever make an intelligent post? Are just always a whiny biotch on the rag and full of ignorance?