Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TNN - Trump News Network

meh, 6 out of 10

meh, 6 out of 10

Trump gives them 10 material and they consistently get 6's. SNL is almost sad in how bad it is without getting McCarthy, Baldwin or other stars to come in and do a decent job.

Fallon has now officially become an enemy to the right. The humorless party

you think he's funny? he's crazy talented, just not that funny.

has he ever asked 1 tough question ever to anyone on his show?

he's a shill to hollywood

you think he's funny? he's crazy talented, just not that funny.

has he ever asked 1 tough question ever to anyone on his show?

he's a shill to hollywood

Did Carson ask tough questions? Did Leno? He's not a journalist, he's an entertainer. I think he's funny. And that's all he's trying to be.

It's funny, we hear both sides in just a handful of responses;

Fallon has never asked a tough question - but for fock's sake - he's not Lester Dolt. Not his gig.

1. He is mad crazy talented. But for fock's sake, about as deep as a puddle.
  2. He's perfect for an Amurica that doesn't want to think too much before bed. Just silly stupid games and bad skits.
  3. His breathless fawning over every guest is just too much for me. He makes Ryan Seacrest look like Jake Tapper.
  4. For those of you old enough to get this - He is Eddie Haskell when he grew up. He is obsequious to the extreme.
  5. So much so, that he caught a permanent ration of shiit for totally softballing Trump during the campaign. ("Can I run my fingers through your hair"?)
  6. Unless he has a hot guest or a good musical guest, he's #4 for me during that slot. Voted: Most likely to have a Kardashian as a guest.

Since we're on the subject (again), I would say that these are the halcyon days for Seth Myers. He is the best of the bunch when it comes to political satire now. I usually watch him for the opening, then, if anything, watch Corden for guests & music.

...But pretty much Corden is played out unless he has a hot guest.

Sorry to Hijerk, but I hear that Conan's transitioning to weekly. Brilliant move. Better show, better content - and honestly, he's at his best when he travels to other countries / venues.

It's funny, we hear both sides in just a handful of responses;

Fallon has never asked a tough question - but for fock's sake - he's not Lester Dolt. Not his gig.

1. He is mad crazy talented. But for fock's sake, about as deep as a puddle.
  2. He's perfect for an Amurica that doesn't want to think too much before bed. Just silly stupid games and bad skits.
  3. His breathless fawning over every guest is just too much for me. He makes Ryan Seacrest look like Jake Tapper.
  4. For those of you old enough to get this - He is Eddie Haskell when he grew up. He is obsequious to the extreme.
  5. So much so, that he caught a permanent ration of shiit for totally softballing Trump during the campaign. ("Can I run my fingers through your hair"?)
  6. Unless he has a hot guest or a good musical guest, he's #4 for me during that slot. Voted: Most likely to have a Kardashian as a guest.

Since we're on the subject (again), I would say that these are the halcyon days for Seth Myers. He is the best of the bunch when it comes to political satire now. I usually watch him for the opening, then, if anything, watch Corden for guests & music.

...But pretty much Corden is played out unless he has a hot guest.

Sorry to Hijerk, but I hear that Conan's transitioning to weekly. Brilliant move. Better show, better content - and honestly, he's at his best when he travels to other countries / venues.

I like him because he's musically talented. Love his impressions and love when he has musical guests do their hits with the Roots using children's toys. I'm not expecting 60 Minutes when I turn it on.

I like him because he's musically talented. Love his impressions and love when he has musical guests do their hits with the Roots using children's toys. I'm not expecting 60 Minutes when I turn it on.

I agree with all this.

that's what SHE said! :banana:

Trump gives them 10 material and they consistently get 6's. SNL is almost sad in how bad it is without getting McCarthy, Baldwin or other stars to come in and do a decent job.

I think this is Fallon, not SNL?

Having said that, Kate McKinnon is the only funny, talented one on that show.

I don't know her writing skills - and I know that's big in Lorne Michael's land,

but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she's leaving for Hollywood any given day.

Kate McKinnon is the only funny, talented one on that show.

That's like being the smartest kid on the short bus

I don't know her writing skills - and I know that's big in Lorne Michael's land,

but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she's leaving for Hollywood any given day.

She is hilarious. Top three all-time female cast member.

That's like being the smartest kid on the short bus

Been meaning to ask you;' What was that like? Did they still make fun of your because you're a ginger?

Been meaning to ask you;' What was that like? Did they still make fun of your because you're a ginger?

I'm a ginger, like you're sober

Talking about all comedy. Trump gives so much and they turn it into so little. Libs fall all over themselves laughing, but it ain't all that.

I agree, McKinnon is great. They need her in every skit.

She is hilarious. Top three all-time female cast member.

All time? I guess that's subjective. But she is indeed super-talented.

Like Ed said, comparatively speaking, she doesn't have much competition these days.

I've liked the last few snl's I have seen. Anyone see the black history month box of chocolate skit?

This season of SNL is the best in the past ten years. They are killing it.

I liked the SNL right after the election - with Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle?

1. The skit of all the white folks losing their SHIIT over the election:

"This is the worst atrocity America has EVER committed!"

two black guys just look at each other....

2. The breast milk skit reminded me of something back from the NRFPTP days.

wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlz-Sm3wdtY

nice laugh track.

absolutely pathetic.

I didn't watch because I never said every sketch was funny. Their political stuff right now is awesome. It's even pissing off Trump, which makes it more delightful. And they have a live audience. Not sure if you knew that.

Fallon has now officially become an enemy to the right. The humorless party

Humor is subjective. Just can't offend a woman, black, Jew, moosllim, gayblade, lesbo, transvestite...everything else, go ahead.

And they have a live audience. Not sure if you knew that.

:They also have laugh tracks. not sure if you knew that.

Seth Myers? Good god. What kind of man could listen to that sissy for more than 5 seconds? He Fockin cried on TV after the election.

Talking about all comedy. Trump gives so much and they turn it into so little. Libs fall all over themselves laughing, but it ain't all that.

I agree, McKinnon is great. They need her in every skit.

Cept she SUCKED In Ghostbusters. Was horrible. Leslie Jones was the worst, McKinnon was a close second.

Man that movie was bad.

Kate McKinnon is not funny. She does impersonations, like Rich Little. Go watch his stuff. And see if it's funny now. It's not. Melissa MCCarthy is funny.