Sign in to follow this  
BudBro

Hillary's head injury came from plane crash

by Craig Masters

Tehran, Iran, December 30, 2012 a story posted on Associated Press by Nasser Karimi

Headline: “Iran announces US private plane crash landing 3 weeks ago, plane repaired.

Iran state TV reported the incident as if it were no big deal at all! “The report stated that a small American commercial plane left Iran Sunday (Dec 30, 2012) after it was repaired following an emergency landing at an Iranian airport this month.” state TV reported.

The report said the plane was forced to land about 16 days ago at the airport of Ahvaz, Iran, according to the head of the state-owned Iran Airports Company, Mahmoud Rasoulinejad, in his interview with Iran TV.

Rasoulinejad said three passengers almost immediately left Iran for “Arab countries in the Gulf,” but the plane remained under repair in the airport. The delay was due to the need for spare parts and completion of the repairs.

ABC News reported a separate story as reported by Iran state TV that said the Falcon-900 plane had one passenger and two crew members. The plane was reportedly repaired by a French team flown into the Ahvaz airport from Abu Dhabi. The Falcon-900 is used primarily by the French Air Force as a passenger transport for VIP’s. The C-12 Huron has a similar mission for the US Military. The Iranian crash reports cited by Russian Intelligence only mentions a C-12 and not the Falcon-900.

On Monday, December 31, 2012, the European Union Times reported that the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate for the General Staff of the Russian Armed (GRU) had filed a report to the Russian military leaders in the Kremlin that United States Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, was injured and a top US Navy SEAL team commander was killed when their small military passenger aircraft crashed landed in Ahvaz, Iran. The GRU (Russian Intelligence) quoted Iranian intelligence agents who confirmed the identity of the dead US Navy SEAL as Job W. Price.

Commander Price was reported killed in a “non-combat incident” by US Military sources in Afghanistan.

In the meantime, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s admittance to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Monday, Dec, 31 – with a blood clot caused by concussion – gave wings to a cloud of rumor and conspiracy theories surrounding her state of health. The hospital, where Saudi King Abdullah was also treated two years ago, stated that the Secretary was receiving anti-coagulants and her condition would be assessed after 48 hours.

However, NBC television’s medical correspondent, Robert Bazell, was skeptical about the blood clot being caused by an earlier concussion because, he said, it if were, it would not be treated with anti-coagulants. “So either it’s not really related to the concussion and she’s got a blood clot in her leg or something, or there’s something else going on that we’re not being told.”

It is no surprise that the US State Department denies Clinton was in Iran. But sources around the world have confirmed that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had earlier landed in Ahvaz on what was officially called an “unscheduled” visit

link

nobody had seen or heard from her awhile. now, according to russian intelligence, we know why. if the meeting was done with integrity on the table, it would have been in the media and spun for the good of america.

I always get my news from Iranian and Russian intelligence :thumbsup:

:cheers: at least they attempt to piece things together. funny though, if true. this group can't get out of their own way.

You usually just make sh1t up.

Found those numbers yet?

:lol:

They're in the same focking weeks-old thread you're b!tching about, you dolt :doh:

They're in the same focking weeks-old thread you're b!tching about, you dolt :doh:

Sorry Kid. Linking to some site that came up with a "Corruption Perception Index", and not explaining WTF that is, didn"t come remotely close to backing up your claim. :overhead:

Sorry Kid. Linking to some site that came up with a "Corruption Perception Index", and not explaining WTF that is, didn"t come remotely close to backing up your claim. :overhead:

If you can point to a better measure of corruption, I'm all ears. :)

all you do all day is link to sites, kid.

I rank this up there with:

A. George Bush blew up the World Trade Center buildings.

B. Sandy Hook was a hoax.

C. We landed on the moon.

D. Obama was running concentration camps with FEMA trailers in NOLA.

I rank this up there with:

A. George Bush blew up the World Trade Center buildings.

B. Sandy Hook was a hoax.

C. We landed on the moon.

D. Obama was running concentration camps with FEMA trailers in NOLA.

so, we didn't land on the moon? what are you, some kinda kook? <_<

If you can point to a better measure of corruption, I'm all ears. :)

1. They never say exactly what they are measuring, besides a "perception". :doh:

2. Numbers would be a better measure of corruption.....especially since you said "If you look at the numbers....."

3. It's not on me to try to prove your lies.

1. They never say exactly what they are measuring, besides a "perception". :doh:

2. Numbers would be a better measure of corruption.....especially since you said "If you look at the numbers....."

3. It's not on me to try to prove your lies.

Again, if you can point to a better measure of something amorphous like "corruption", I am perfectly willing to listen. But if you can't find better data, then kindly STFU. :thumbsup:

Again, if you can point to a better measure of something amorphous like "corruption", I am perfectly willing to listen. But if you can't find better data, then kindly STFU. :thumbsup:

I guess you shouldn't have been spouting off about "numbers" if you had none.

HTH

I guess you shouldn't have been spouting off about "numbers" if you had none.

HTH

I did have numbers. Perhaps they aren't great, I admit--and incidentally, that's why I qualified my statement with "IF YOU BELIEVE the numbers"--but they're all we seem to have.

If you could show me a more reliable measure of corruption, I'd love to see it. But it's clear from your responses that you've conceded there isn't a better set of numbers out there.

I did have numbers. Perhaps they aren't great, I admit--and incidentally, that's why I qualified my statement with "IF YOU BELIEVE the numbers"--but they're all we seem to have.

If you could show me a more reliable measure of corruption, I'd love to see it. But it's clear from your responses that you've conceded there isn't a better set of numbers out there.

Um, just admit you were talking out of your ass and move on. :rolleyes:

Once again, I didn't say anything about numbers....you did. It isn't on me to prove your claims, Sport.

Um, just admit you were talking out of your ass and move on. :rolleyes:

Once again, I didn't say anything about numbers....you did. It isn't on me to prove your claims, Sport.

:lol: You're such a fraud. Just quit while you're behind buddy.

:lol: You're such a fraud. Just quit while you're behind buddy.

Ok Sparky. How exactly does your "corruption perception index" show that outside corruption in the Military, there is very little corruption in govt?

That was your claim. Your little index doesn't explain what corruption is, or where it is found.

I think we all know who the fraud is on this. :pointstosky:

Ok Sparky. How exactly does your "corruption perception index" show that outside corruption in the Military, there is very little corruption in govt?

That was your claim. Your little index doesn't explain what corruption is, or where it is found.

I think we all know who the fraud is on this. :pointstosky:

:rolleyes:

You're going in circles here. The available numbers demonstrate that corruption is not prevalent in democracies generally, including the United States.

Now I'd love a better measure of corruption, but I haven't seen it, and frankly I don't know how it could be achieved. There isn't some focking box on your tax forms where you indicate how much of your income was obtained through corruption, you dumb shat. :lol: :doh:

:rolleyes:

You're going in circles here. The available numbers demonstrate that corruption is not prevalent in democracies generally, including the United States.

Now I'd love a better measure of corruption, but I haven't seen it, and frankly I don't know how it could be achieved. There isn't some focking box on your tax forms where you indicate how much of your income was obtained through corruption, you dumb shat. :lol: :doh:

So, there are no numbers.

Once again we are back to you talking out of your ass. :thumbsup:

So, there are no numbers.

Once again we are back to you talking out of your ass. :thumbsup:

No, that is a fail on your part. Unsurprising, really.

EVERYTHING about this Administration is both fake & radical

HTH

Obama has actually been dead. It's a puppet controlled by Karl Rove.

Did you get caught talking out of your ass, again?

No, but you got caught using an alias, again.

Really? Who am I?

Apparently, you are me.....or Rusty......or Jerry......or all of us.

Worms finds it easier to cope with getting his ass kicked by posters if he pretends all those doing the kicking are just one person, not dozens.

Only thing he is worse at than alias busting is lawyering.

Since it's pretty obvious that Worms has lied about his educational background and formal training it is probably just easier for him to assume everybody else is a liar also. It's probably some kind of subconscious coping method liars instinctively use to make themselves feel better about their own reality.

:dunno:

Just a theory but, it's all I got.

This thread isn't about what I expected it to be about. Why don't you all go talk in circles in whatever thread this is all actually dealing with? :unsure:

OH NOES! It could might be that our own personal and much beloved Secretary of State is meeting behind the scenes with various leaders who, for political purposes, out President can't acknowledge publicly? Republicans must be up in arms. I can't wait to hear what Henry Kissinger has to say on the matter.

This thread isn't about what I expected it to be about. Why don't you all go talk in circles in whatever thread this is all actually dealing with? :unsure:

You can't really ruin a BudBro thread.

Cuz it's kinda fun to curbstomp Worms in two threads on the same issue.

HTH

Cuz it's kinda fun to curbstomp Worms in two threads on the same issue.

HTH

Your life is so pathetic you have to make up imagined victories on an internet message board. What a focking loser :clap:

LOL @ another instance where republitards have no clue how the world actually works.

It's no wonder you've been snowed by trickle down economics and the second amendment. You live in a make believe world where imaginary dangers (nat'l debt...gun-wielding intruders) carry earth-shattering importance, trivia (a percent here or there of taxes...whether this or that meshes perfectly with a particular bit of silly, antiquated nonsense in the bible or the constitution or wikipedia) dominates your daily lives, and quotes written for Ronald Reagan by writers looking for a quick payday carry the weight of gospel. :pointstosky: :banana: :overhead:

No wonder we enlightened liberals run intellectual laps around you.

If Hill-dog isn't mucking around in geopolitical back alleys, she's doing her country a disservice. As long as she isn't selling arms to our enemies GHW Bush-style, she's AOK. :cheers:

LOL @ another instance where republitards have no clue how the world actually works.

It's no wonder you've been snowed by trickle down economics and the second amendment. You live in a make believe world where imaginary dangers (nat'l debt...gun-wielding intruders) carry earth-shattering importance, trivia (a percent here or there of taxes...whether this or that meshes perfectly with a particular bit of silly, antiquated nonsense in the bible or the constitution or wikipedia) dominates your daily lives, and quotes written for Ronald Reagan by writers looking for a quick payday carry the weight of gospel. :pointstosky: :banana: :overhead:

No wonder we enlightened liberals run intellectual laps around you.

If Hill-dog isn't mucking around in geopolitical back alleys, she's doing her country a disservice. As long as she isn't selling arms to our enemies GHW Bush-style, she's AOK. :cheers:

stop taking heroin.