Sign in to follow this  
pittnthat

2001 Pats taped the Rams final walkthrough

It is a bunch of nothing. Roger Goodell is the new sheriff in town he had to react or overreact shall I say. Alot the former players say it's a bunch of nothing because they know the deal. If you really want to punish a team take away games won. Do you really think the Pats are crying over losing that pick hell they prolly would have traded it to the 49ers for another top ten pick next year anyways. As far as the money goes :unsure:

No...it was a team blatantly going against the commish and the rules and getting punished for it.

If it was nothing...why the penalty by the NFL?

If it was nothing...and did not help...why would BB risk the penalty for something that gave him no advantage?

Do you really think the Pats would not like to have that pick?

Wow...you are one ignorant tool.

No...it was a team blatantly going against the commish and the rules and getting punished for it.

If it was nothing...why the penalty by the NFL?

If it was nothing...and did not help...why would BB risk the penalty for something that gave him no advantage?

Do you really think the Pats would not like to have that pick?

Wow...you are one ignorant tool.

Thank you for the compliment I appreciate that. Guess what when they win tomorrow they are THE GREATEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY. Now continue the :unsure:

Thank you for the compliment I appreciate that.

Hey...at least you got off of your one trick pony of doing nothing but insulting the Eagles.

Long enough to be just like pimp...another fool jumping on the Pats bandwagon.

Hey...at least you got off of your one trick pony of doing nothing but insulting the Eagles.

Long enough to be just like pimp...another fool jumping on the Pats bandwagon.

I am a Colts fan until the Pats win tomorrow

I hope this is true for one reason...Belichick. I couldn't care less about the Pats as a team. Don't hate em, don't like em. But if this does come to fruition, it will prove once and for all that Belichick was ass in Cleveland and he's still ass in NE. He didn't just wake up one day knowing how to coach. His success has been solely due to the players on his team...and now maybe his little camera tricks.

I hope this is true for one reason...Belichick. I couldn't care less about the Pats as a team. Don't hate em, don't like em. But if this does come to fruition, it will prove once and for all that Belichick was ass in Cleveland and he's still ass in NE. He didn't just wake up one day knowing how to coach. His success has been solely due to the players on his team...and now maybe his little camera tricks.

:unsure: What a dumb statement! What coaches success isn't due to the players on their team?

Does that make it right?

Absolutely not.

Do we even know it's true yet?

:first: What a dumb statement! What coaches success isn't due to the players on their team?

So you really are one of the biggest idiots on this board. Wow. You Pats fans have been trumpeting the genius of Belicheck for 6 years or so now. So now that it supports your argument, it's all about the players. Pathetic. :dunno:

Oh this is going deep. Already Matt Walsh says he has tapes.

If he even has one single tape of spygate, it's over for the Pats....

It's already ruined the reputation of this franchise and you can't get rid of the cheater label when you are caught and admit to it. Now an NFL coverup.

Actually the NFL may be going down.

Gee and you still think SB XL was legit? Too funny! Hate to say told you so, but....

:dunno:

Here is my question to the group --- everyone labels Belichick (sp??) as a genius, but as we see from his Cleveland days he is a mortal and not the smartest man alive. He goes to NE and becomes this incredible coach, and now with all this cheating talk..........Is it possible that he has to cheat to be great? It looks like it is getting worse for him everyday.

I am thinking that NE Patriots are going to be like the Armored Armadillo's, being coached by Straight Arrow Generro.........

So you really are one of the biggest idiots on this board. Wow. You Pats fans have been trumpeting the genius of Belicheck for 6 years or so now. So now that it supports your argument, it's all about the players. Pathetic. :dunno:

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not a Pats fan. Find one post from me talking about BB being a genius. You made the statement "His success has been solely due to the players on his team" I simply said "What coaches success isn't due to the players on his team?" Now that makes me an idiot? Who would Vince Lombardi be without football players?

Wow...what a homer. Spygate was a bunch of nothing?

Does the NFL usually take away a draft pick and fine coaches and owners unprecedented amounts over nothing?

noway do i believe this nonsense. the pats cheated only one time EVER and that was the jets game. this was the first and last time the patriots ever cheated. also, the camera was taken before halftime and no advantage was gained. plus everybody steals signals, so it's not really a big deal anyways. you guys are just a bunch of haters.

What a bunch of whining losers

Now the story is falling apart...the writer (John Thomase) is a disgrace and it has now come to fruition that the NFL has already investigated this "rumor" and it was found to be not true! :wacko: :wacko: :nono:

now all the donks who posted on this thread look like total hating assmunchers!!

what a bunch of losers.

i said earlier in this thread it sounded like a bunch of bs (no named source).

Haters!!!!

Pats 42 Giants 17!! :cry:

Now the story is falling apart...the writer (John Thomase) is a disgrace and it has now come to fruition that the NFL has already investigated this "rumor" and it was found to be not true! :lol: :D :rolleyes:

now all the donks who posted on this thread look like total hating assmunchers!!

what a bunch of losers.

Haters!!!!

Pats 42 Giants 17!! :pointstosky:

:thumbsup:

"I've actually talked to people this year that said they played on teams that had the other team's signals," Kurt Warner

Actually... the Patriots never shoulda won that game anyway... only had time to get the kick off 'cause the refs cheated.

From the play by play:

2-10-NE 30 (:41) (Shotgun) Tom Brady pass to J.R. Redmond pushed ob at N.E. 41 for 11 yards (Tommy Polley, Kim Herring). Pass 0, Run 11.

Anyone who saw the game could clearly see that his knee hit the ground before he got out of bounds.

I have it on tape.

Also... apparently it took 7 seconds to kick that field goal.

And... yes... I'm bitter... wtf do you care?

Fock the cheating Patriots.

Actually... the Patriots never shoulda won that game anyway... only had time to get the kick off 'cause the refs cheated.

From the play by play:

2-10-NE 30 (:41) (Shotgun) Tom Brady pass to J.R. Redmond pushed ob at N.E. 41 for 11 yards (Tommy Polley, Kim Herring). Pass 0, Run 11.

Anyone who saw the game could clearly see that his knee hit the ground before he got out of bounds.

I have it on tape.

Also... apparently it took 7 seconds to kick that field goal.

And... yes... I'm bitter... wtf do you care?

Fock the cheating Patriots.

Only losers whiny about someone cheating. What did you expect from a guy that was bagging groceries a few years prior to that game?

Gee and you still think SB XL was legit? Too funny! Hate to say told you so, but....

It was legit...get over it you whiny doosh.

Now the story is falling apart...the writer (John Thomase) is a disgrace and it has now come to fruition that the NFL has already investigated this "rumor" and it was found to be not true! :mad: :first: :bench:

what a bunch of losers.

Haters!!!!

Pats 42 Giants 17!! :doh:

Dude...the only loser here is you with these posts....and you posted in this thread too didn't you? And only came off as a homer who has no freakin clue.

For those Pat fans questioning the timing of this, here's a pretty good article by Gregg Easterbrook @ ESPN. Basically putting the blame on Goddell for destroying the evidence, not stating what it was and this being the first time the media has unfetered access to him. It also states that Matt Walsh, who was with New England for several years signed a non-disclosure clause and hinted that he would prefer to tell what he knows to the NFL and/or Congress.

Goddell reiterated the evidence didn't contain anything to indicate the Pats cheated in any Superbowls. Only problem with that statement was that only 6 tapes and some notes from 2006 were turned over by the Pats. Gee Mister Wizard, 2006 the Pats didn't go so OF COURSE it contained no evidence of Superbowl cheating. And if the material was so benign, why torch it and throw up the wall of 'no comment' as to it's content?

For those calling for giving the Pats the benefit of the doubt, that is reserved for people who haven't been convicted of the same offense before. Anyone who thinks the Pats just started this filming in 2006, you also believe O.J. is innocent.

And for those Boston fans crying about the timing of this, wasn't there some dirt brought out on a Cleveland pitcher right before they played the Red Sox in the ALCS?

One final point then I'll hang up and listen; People call Brady the best QB ever please shut up. His team was caught stealing defensive signals so his 'genius' along with Belichick's is tainted along with their dynasty.

For those Pat fans questioning the timing of this, here's a pretty good article by Gregg Easterbrook @ ESPN. Basically putting the blame on Goddell for destroying the evidence, not stating what it was and this being the first time the media has unfetered access to him. It also states that Matt Walsh, who was with New England for several years signed a non-disclosure clause and hinted that he would prefer to tell what he knows to the NFL and/or Congress.

Goddell reiterated the evidence didn't contain anything to indicate the Pats cheated in any Superbowls. Only problem with that statement was that only 6 tapes and some notes from 2006 were turned over by the Pats. Gee Mister Wizard, 2006 the Pats didn't go so OF COURSE it contained no evidence of Superbowl cheating. And if the material was so benign, why torch it and throw up the wall of 'no comment' as to it's content?

For those calling for giving the Pats the benefit of the doubt, that is reserved for people who haven't been convicted of the same offense before. Anyone who thinks the Pats just started this filming in 2006, you also believe O.J. is innocent.

And for those Boston fans crying about the timing of this, wasn't there some dirt brought out on a Cleveland pitcher right before they played the Red Sox in the ALCS?

One final point then I'll hang up and listen; People call Brady the best QB ever please shut up. His team was caught stealing defensive signals so his 'genius' along with Belichick's is tainted along with their dynasty.

I've actually talked to people this year that said they played on teams that had the other team's signals," Kurt Warner

Is you're team one of them?

are there ANY pats fans who are disppointed in finding this stuff out?....

i dont think they needed to cheat to win their titles..but they did and well....*

its different if the bills tried to cheat...

but really...lets step back and look at this....homewrecker BB..the coach who was clueless in cleveland..did people REALLY think he instantly figured it out?

he makes a mockery of the NFL with his bogus injury reports(the giants would be fined if they did this..)

he doesnt wear what other coahces wear..(other coaches would be fined)...

the tuck rule...

only taking SOME tapes and burning them..(as if files arent still on computers :music_guitarred: )

if espn wasnt the pats home netowrk, they would be making more of an issue of this...

Let me help you out with this one.

Answer: Yes. Every Pats fan is disgusted and disappointed that more of this crap is coming out. Record-wise, this is the greatest season ever put on teh books. They would LOVE if everyone thought it was legit and the majority of fans would appreciate what a great team this is. But they know the truth. They know that this year, along with their three previous championships, are in question, and are getting more and more questionable with each passing day.

Now, as far as getting a Patriots fan to admit that they're disappointed in all this? You can forget it. You see, by admitting that they're disappointed in the franchise, they are allowing a small crack in the armor to appear. A crack that would eventually force them into admitting that Bellichik wouldn't be doing all this cheating if it wasn't beneficial.

No. I'm afraid you won't hear that from any Patriots fan. No matter what is discovered. They will simply keep their heads buried firmly in the sand and pretend that this dream season and the three Lombardis were really just accomplished by hard work and great players.

At least we can all be happy knowing that, deep inside, they realize that their the only ones who really believe that.

Let me help you out with this one.

Answer: Yes. Every Pats fan is disgusted and disappointed that more of this crap is coming out. Record-wise, this is the greatest season ever put on teh books. They would LOVE if everyone thought it was legit and the majority of fans would appreciate what a great team this is. But they know the truth. They know that this year, along with their three previous championships, are in question, and are getting more and more questionable with each passing day.

Now, as far as getting a Patriots fan to admit that they're disappointed in all this? You can forget it. You see, by admitting that they're disappointed in the franchise, they are allowing a small crack in the armor to appear. A crack that would eventually force them into admitting that Bellichik wouldn't be doing all this cheating if it wasn't beneficial.

No. I'm afraid you won't hear that from any Patriots fan. No matter what is discovered. They will simply keep their heads buried firmly in the sand and pretend that this dream season and the three Lombardis were really just accomplished by hard work and great players.

At least we can all be happy knowing that, deep inside, they realize that their the only ones who really believe that.

:music_guitarred:

Now you want to tell us what we feel. Crassic!

It was already asked and answered. This rumor has been out there for months and no one has found out any corroboration to the allegations. The only story is based upon an un-named single source with another NFL team. I will wait until they sort it all out and determine:

1. Did it happen?

2. Is it against the rules?

3. Do other teams do it?

4. Does it matter?

Speaking of "head in the sand" - you have your head so far up your ass that you will believe it if someone reported (without any proof) that the Patriots had every team's playbook, received 8 points for every touchdown, and they put tacks in the opponents shoes for every game. :banana:

:music_guitarred:

Now you want to tell us what we feel. Crassic!

they put tacks in the opponents shoes for every game. :banana:

Awwww. I'm actually starting to have a sympathetic heart towards you poor New England fans.

You see, repeatedly putting little "laughing smilies" into your posts does not do a good job of covering the shame and hurt that you really feel. You can try to put on a happy face and act amused by all of this, but it must suck to realize that this little charade that you've been living since 2001 is starting to unravel.

But don't let my glad expression

Give you the wrong impression

'Cause really I'm sad, Oh I'm sadder than sad

Well I'm hurt and I want you so bad

Like a clown I appear to be glad ooh yeah

Ahhh, yes. The tears of a clown.

The Rams should be the dynasty of the 2000's not the cheating Pats. That Superbowl still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I tend to believe that it wasn't just the Pats that cheated the Rams but this conspirasy against the Rams goes all the way to the Presidency of the United States. This was the first Superbowl after the September 11 attacks. America needed a boost of moral and what better way for the USA to feel all warm and fuzzy inside then for the 14 point underdog "Patriots" to win the most watched sporting event in the world. I mean come on, you had to know it was a set up the the minute the game was over and it started raining red, white, and blue confetti. No wonder Godell wants to dismiss this allegation, he probably orcastrated it. I hope the whole truth comes out and the Patriots are exposed for the frauds they are. The Rams deserved that win and should be given their deserved place in NFL history as the best team of the 2000"s.

GO RAMS! :music_guitarred:

I can't tell who has smoked the fatter joint, Newbie Jr, or Wrong Jeremy, because you are both friggin high.

If it's true, of course. Does anyone know it's true?

I can't tell who has smoked the fatter joint, Newbie Jr, or Wrong Jeremy, because you are both friggin high.

If I was smoking a fatty, I wouldn't be posting.

:pointstosky:

Not sure why you go through all these posts laughing. You're team has been proven as big-time cheaters, if you listen to any of the former players they all speak to how much this helped the Pats and that for the most part the punishment was'nt stiff enough. Not a Pat hater, I have Moss and Maroney on my dynasty team. I just dont understand how or why this get's swept under the rug so quickly.

Not sure why you go through all these posts laughing. You're team has been proven as big-time cheaters, if you listen to any of the former players they all speak to how much this helped the Pats and that for the most part the punishment was'nt stiff enough. Not a Pat hater, I have Moss and Maroney on my dynasty team. I just dont understand how or why this get's swept under the rug so quickly.

:dunno:

Go to bed now Senator.

For everyone outside of Boston - the Herald is a tabloid. They are always sensationalizing things. Now I'm not saying that this didn't happen but until this "source" reveals themselves or this tape shows up somewhere I think we all need to calm down. For all we know this could have been IndyTom calling the Heralds offices with this story.

I can't wait until the Pats sue the pants off the Herald and thru the lawsuit make 10x's what Goodell fined them for.

I can't wait until the Pats sue the pants off the Herald and thru the lawsuit make 10x's what Goodell fined them for.

I agree. That's exactly what the Pats should do... continue to wave their "we've been illegally taping offensive and defensive signals for years" flag for months and months. Good Call.

:shocking: Woo! We cheat! WOO!

Another idiot stillers fan.

WRONG AGAIN! :shocking: <--- the terribly wrong towel