Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who is the GC best thread winnah! (currently)

who is it  

11 members have voted

1. 1. who is it

• Drobeski
    • Phillybear
    • KSB
    • penultimatestraw,
    • Skids
    • Worms
    • Kilroy
    • RP/Googz
    • Megla

Clearly Drob's and Philly bear are the favorites -- just curious who the perceived greatest thread winnah is...

Current: FeelingMN - can't think of any single victory, but he always bring reasonable arguments to the table

Historic: Nikki :ninja: - the Shapiro email

Drobeski is occasionally clever, but if being witty "wins" threads I'll vote Mookz

Current: FeelingMN - can't think of any single victory, but he always bring reasonable arguments to the table.

Historic: Nikki :ninja: - the Shapiro email

I always forget about FeelingMN... he's one of our best posters. Too bad he doesn't post enough.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the Nikki email was a fake. :(

I give my vote to Frank M.

this isnt the biggest faggity retard poll. that dude couldnt win a gfiafp thread

i guess it's understood that this poll is for second place after me....so i'll go drobeski

TD Ryan, when he posts :thumbsup:

Also JT is often up there

We finally agree on something. :)

Yeah, I realized I was swimming in the kiddie pool with that interaction.

Still upset that I don't buy into your vegetarian lunacy and still am just as healthy and look way better? :(

Get well soon.

We finally agree on something. :)

We often agree, you're just being snippy because I don't like your little pet SuxBnGooglePilot :cheers:

We often agree, you're just being snippy because I don't like your little pet SuxBnGooglePilot :cheers:

No... you've just been a tremendous a$$hole lately. I miss nice Worms. :(

And you suck at alias busting

Parrot is another poster that flies under the radar, IMO.

Still upset that I don't buy into your vegetarian lunacy and still am just as healthy and look way better? :(

Get well soon.

I missed this thread :(

Get well soon.

To make you both feel better I had a grilled chicken salad for lunch.

I missed this thread :(

Search any thread involving nutrition/diet. Pen will eventually bring my name up. His jealousy is flattering. :doublethumbsup:

To make you both feel better I had a grilled chicken salad for lunch.

That only makes me feel better. He'd never eat chicken.

Is anybody who participates here, a "winnah"?

No. :(

That only makes me feel better. He'd never eat chicken.

The salad part was for him.

The salad part was for him.

Nice of you to spread it around some. You toss Newbie's salad on a daily basis.

No... you've just been a tremendous a$$hole lately. I miss nice Worms. :(

And you suck at alias busting

Sux said he was RP.

In the law we have something called a "statement against interest". It is an exception to the general rule against using hearsay statements in court. The rationale is that if someone says something that goes wildly against their interests the they would not have made the statement unless it was true.

I submit to you that not one person on God's green Earth would "claim credit" for being the most reviled troll in Geek Club history unless it were true.

Ergo, Sux is RP. And RP is clearly Googballz. J'accuse!

(Or it's Rusty like I've said all among, but still, if Sux wants to claim responsibility for RP then I shall treat him accordingly :bandana: )

this isnt the biggest faggity retard poll. that dude couldnt win a gfiafp thread

i guess it's understood that this poll is for second place after me....so i'll go drobeski

:angry:

Sux said he was RP.

In the law we have something called a "statement against interest". It is an exception to the general rule against using hearsay statements in court. The rationale is that if someone says something that goes wildly against their interests the they would not have made the statement unless it was true.

I submit to you that not one person on God's green earth would "claim credit" for being the most reviled troll in Geek Club history unless it were true.

You don't know Sux. He's clearly focking with you. And you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. :(

Sux said he was RP.

I submit to you that not one person on God's green Earth would "claim credit" for being the most reviled troll in Geek Club history unless it were true.

Ergo, Sux is RP. And RP is clearly Googballz. J'accuse!

(Or it's Rusty like I've said all among, but still, if Sux wants to claim responsibility for RP then I shall treat him accordingly :bandana: )

Does this mean I have to learn how to repair cars?

You don't know Sux. He's clearly focking with you. And you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. :(

You're clearly not very bright and need to read my edited post

You're clearly not very bright and need to read my edited post

It's not Rusty either.

Double :( :( for you.

It's not Rusty either.

Double :( :( for you.

Again, how in the fock would you know? I know you chat with a lot of these losers on your fax line but, NEWSFLASH, they probably aren't telling you the truth :o :doh:

Again, how in the fock would you know? I know you chat with a lot of these losers on your fax line but, NEWSFLASH, they probably aren't telling you the truth :o :doh:

I know a lot of secrets. Let's just leave it at that.

I know a lot of secrets. Let's just leave it at that.

Oh OK. :rolleyes: Drop the coy act and come clean or I have to assume you're just a BS drama queen

Oh OK. :rolleyes: Drop the coy act and come clean or I have to assume you're just a BS drama queen

Rusty still posts at the Sanctuary. He's not RP...

I'm not going to spill every secret to you. People just like to tell me things. Doesn't make me a drama queen. Stop being an a$$hole.

Rusty still posts at the Sanctuary. He's not RP...

I'm not going to spill every secret to you. People just like to tell me things. Doesn't make me a drama queen. Stop being an a$$hole.

Yeah I don't care for this side of you. Congrats on being the only person here who (allegedly) has a vagina, it's quite an achievement :lol:

Yeah I don't care for this side of you. Congrats on being the only person here who (allegedly) has a vagina, it's quite an achievement :lol:

I'm pretty sure yours is bigger.