Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Hope and Change Revisited

According to factcheck.org,

the theory that Obama was born in Kenya first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obamas citizenship.

Republicans couldn't even come up with that one, they were too busy telling people to give up hope (and change).

since he's been in office race relations in America have gone to sh1t. fact

is it all his fault? fock no. since when does that matter? He's the POTUS and it happened during his watch.

What policies has he enacted that have divided things?

Being POTUS while idiots are idiots...does not mean he divided them or was the divider...hence my point that people calling him that are focking morons.

Usually the drobeskis of the world.

According to factcheck.org,

the theory that Obama was born in Kenya first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obamas citizenship.

And they pretty much dropped it quickly...while the GOP people kept floating it out there including the biggest culprit Trump.

The fact that some of you love to just leave out.

What policies has he enacted that have divided things?

Being POTUS while idiots are idiots...does not mean he divided them or was the divider...hence my point that people calling him that are focking morons.

Usually the drobeskis of the world.

my after lunch schit I just took was more successoul, smarter, and more handsome than you could ever dream of being.

I kill you at life.

my after lunch schit I just took was more successoul, smarter, and more handsome than you could ever dream of being.

I kill you at life.

No...you really don't. Once again...facts don't support anything you ever say.

Troll on drobs...its all you ever do.

No...you really don't. Once again...facts don't support anything you ever say.

Troll on drobs...its all you ever do.

Drobs= RMFF free in slows head. It's getting crowded in here.

So this is how Hope & Change ends. With the FBI in turmoil, with surging anti-police violence, with fears of voter fraud and foreign hacking, with a sluggish economy, with a terror warning and with two unpopular presidential candidates tearing at each other like wolves.

Clinton is scum too. The GOP has wallowed around in the pig muck with the bigoted birther rumor for years. To blame Obummer 100% for not getting along with people who compare him and his wife to apes etc. is pretty dumb.

I just wanted to clear up the misconception that the GOP started that one. Yes, they foolishly picked it up and ran with it but they didn't float it. They aren't that creative.

And they pretty much dropped it quickly...while the GOP people kept floating it out there including the biggest culprit Trump.

The fact that some of you love to just leave out.

They dropped it because it became an opportunity to accuse the GOP of racism and they couldn't let that go to waste.

I just wanted to clear up the misconception that the GOP started that one. Yes, they foolishly picked it up and ran with it but they didn't float it. They aren't that creative.

I never said they created it. I said they were trafficking in bigoted tumors like the birther sh1t before Obummer even came into office so clearly it's laughable to blame him entirely for racial tensions.

HTH

I never said they created it. I said they were trafficking in bigoted tumors like the birther sh1t before Obummer even came into office so clearly it's laughable to blame him entirely for racial tensions.

HTH

My mistake, when you said the GOP "floated it" I assumed you meant that they started it.

My mistake, when you said the GOP "floated it" I assumed you meant that they started it.

Nope, only that they have trafficked in those bigoted tumors since before Obummer entered office and now have the gall to blame him for race relations. :wacko:

Nope, only that they have trafficked in those bigoted tumors since before Obummer entered office and now have the gall to blame him for race relations. :wacko:

Gotcha. :thumbsup:

They dropped it because it became an opportunity to accuse the GOP of racism and they couldn't let that go to waste.

Yeah..thats why .

Oof

So funny to see Obama out there pulling out all the stops for someone he hates, just to protect his "legacy"! That's some legacy you have there, so successful that a Guy like Trump has a chance against someone promising to carry on your great work. Maybe you should have worked a little harder on your legacy the whole 8 years you were there, not just the first two. Quitter in Chief.

Rut roh RP in meltdown mode. :doublethumbsup:

It's just getting started. He will be a puddle of goo on the floor by the time the polls close.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

So this is how Hope & Change ends. With the FBI in turmoil, with surging anti-police violence, with fears of voter fraud and foreign hacking, with a sluggish economy, with a terror warning and with two unpopular presidential candidates tearing at each other like wolves.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored

You enjoy copying and pasting that in multiple threads?

It's just getting started. He will be a puddle of goo on the floor by the time the polls close.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Why would you describe that as a meltdown? No different than last week or last month. Reaching.

Why would you describe that as a meltdown? No different than last week or last month. Reaching.

We were talking about RP. :dunno:

:banana:

Obama should be known as the great divider.

in his time in office, this nation has become more racially divided than it was in the 1940s

This :thumbsup: