Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

What do you do for a living ?

Running back, Washington Redskins :unsure:

Seriously, semi-retired as I just sold my company (had for 10 years since I graduated college) and work part time now selling mattress via the internet to keep busy

City worker. Work cleaning the big sanitary and storm lines in the city!! Thats right my life is full of $hit. But I also do the paving and snow plowing too. Pays great money, and GREAT benefits. Gotta love those government employees!!!

I'm a IT security consultant. Pays good, normally boring, but my job has some interesting parts for sure.

As far as the city work you described, I heard those are damn good jobs! Seriously, great pay and BETTER benefits - more power to you for that! I have a friend over $70k teaching as well - that's the life, man!!

Realtor.

Dude, ya wanna check out this awesome pad, dude I got the combo to the front door, no dudes live there now, we can get some beer, fire up a few and party dude...

:huh: MB

ps. I'm a Realtor too, and I don't smoke pot, but my friends do :headbanger:

I'm a psychologist and I'm analyzing all you fockers right now.

What I'm discovering isn't pretty.

cardiac nurse in the operating room

Focker, is that you

Business Analyst for a Software company specializing in Commissions and Billing Systems.

Focker, is that you

Business Analyst for a Software company specializing in Commissions and Billing Systems.

Now that's original :huh: Sucks working with hot chicks all day.

Focker, is that you

I'm also a business analyst for a software company...pension software.

Running back, Washington Redskins  :lol:

Seriously, semi-retired as I just sold my company (had for 10 years since I graduated college) and work part time now selling mattress via the internet to keep busy

Mrs Portis26 is a nice catch!!

Policy wonk for the Dept of Interior. I write the POMS (Program and Operations Manual System) that make the whole world sing.

I'm an attorney for the govt

:angry:

Policy wonk for the Dept of Interior. I write the POMS (Program and Operations Manual System) that make the whole world sing.

I'm an attorney for the govt

:angry:

Can I borrow $100? Thanks

Realtor.

Dude, ya wanna check out this awesome pad, dude I got the combo to the front door, no dudes live there now, we can get some beer, fire up a few and party dude...

:D MB

ps. I'm a Realtor too, and I don't smoke pot, but my friends do :)

Heh, you know who really seems to be on weed : the banks. Recently, I've been having problems with homes appraising. They think we are over inflating the prices, and are being more cautious. Luckily, I'm primarily a listing agent, so when I price a home, I have the comps ready and waiting in case they break balls.

Definitely Geek Bored stuff but I'll play along... Programming Consultant. :D

First and long -

Check out my Company ( well my old company)

iamindependent.biz

payrolling services for independent consultants. All the perks of working for a big company - cheap(er) insurances, and you can make your taxable income what ever you want and write off as much as you want - usually upto 70% - as long as you have the reciepts.

I started this when all my buddies were consutlants and didn't know how to handle thier 1099 money - and needed med insurance and retirement planning - so I created an umbrella company to help out.

PLUS - you can collect unemployment when your in between gigs.

just let them know "Brian" referred you

I still get a few nickels for referrals

Definitely Geek Bored stuff but I'll play along... Programming Consultant.  :sleep:

First and long -

iamindependent.biz

payrolling services for independent consultants. All the perks of working for a big company - cheap(er) insurances, and you can make your taxable income what ever you want and write off as much as you want - usually upto 70% - as long as you have the reciepts.

I started this when all my buddies were consutlants and didn't know how to handle thier 1099 money - and needed med insurance and retirement planning - so I created an umbrella company to help out.

Great timing Brian. The company I'm currently working for is moving out of town at the end of this year and I'm looking for other options. I'll check it out and I'll be sure to mention your name. :bandana:

Definitely Geek Bored stuff but I'll play along... Programming Consultant.   :sleep:

First and long -

iamindependent.biz

Great timing Brian. The company I'm currently working for is moving out of town at the end of this year and I'm looking for other options. I'll check it out and I'll be sure to mention your name. :bandana:

Also, send me your resume, I got TONS of contacts.

bbackyardbrawlers@yahoo.com

(I'll reply with my good email address, just dont want to post it here)

Adult Webmaster/CEO of production company/content creator/manager, Med School Student, owner of Chic-Fil-A franchise and White Castle franchise.

haha, no joke about the adult stuff either ;)  :lol:

Chick-fil-A doesn't franchise. :sleep:

White Castle doesn't franchise either. :bandana: