Sign in to follow this  
Slush Puppy

most underrated video games of all time

fighter Hyabusa... and probably the most difficult (i.e. worst) of all the special moves.

King Slender's special move was the easiest and most effective. As a "one button" move, it was faster than all but a jab.

holy god I spent a shartload of $$$ on that game!!

Sega Genesis

NBA Action

NBA Jamz

Sonic the Hedgehog 2--always was not so great at this when I was younger

but it was a thrill when I got to further levels.

Mortal Kombat series--you have to remember the fatalities

Bill Walsh College Football

Greatest Heavyweights of Boxing--think this is the one with all the great boxers

probably the best boxing game worth playing. From Ali to Dempsey to Louis to Holyfield.

Create-a-boxer you name it all the eras.

Madden 95

NFL Quarterback Club 96

WWF series

Wheel of Fortune

Beavis and Butthead

Mike Tyson's Punchout was the best game of all time. I was the first kid in my town to beat him!

:wacko:

Me too. I would have neighborhood kids over just to watch me beat Tyson. As far as underrated games though I'm going with:

Stunt Copter - PS1

Guest tiki_gods
Me too. I would have neighborhood kids over just to watch me beat Tyson. As far as underrated games though I'm going with:

Those were the days when I was the "cool" kid...now I'm just another mid 30's loser.

fighter Hyabusa... and probably the most difficult (i.e. worst) of all the special moves.

King Slender's special move was the easiest and most effective. As a "one button" move, it was faster than all but a jab.

most difficult made it the most satisfying. but when the guy was worn down enough you could stand em up

and deliver the kick without the opponent being able to react.

throwing people off the nearest ropes with starman worked well

I know this game is not underratted and it probably doesn't belong in this thread (then again neither does SONIC or TECMO) but no1 has mentioned STREET FIGHTER, arguable the greatest fighting game of all tikme. JUst incredible variety of characters. Unreal game

Ghosts and Goblins. :banana:

I totally agree with SNK Baseball Stars. My friends and I played that game for countless hours. I remember there was a glitch that you could make pitchers worth millions of dollars.

I would also throw in the James Bond Golden Eye game for N64. That was another game that took up many days in my life!

Cyberball-Genesis

Arch Rivals-Genesis

Mario Golf-64

Wayne Gretzky's Hockey-64

Tiny Toons All Stars-Genesis

In The Zone 2-Playstation

fav move was the back brain kick.

By Star Man? (The red dude)

Mike Tyson's Punchout was the best game of all time. I was the first kid in my town to beat him!

:huh:

You didn't live in my town then. :first:

I remember I beat him February, 1987. I have pictures...lol. I think I was going to send them into "Nintendo Power" magazine.

:wub:

I can remember for a while I could beat Tyson but had problems with Super Macho Man, with his swirling punches.

Lost Vikings

Rock n Roll Racing

ohh yeahh

Both of those kicked butt.

Also Mutant League Football was awesome.

most difficult made it the most satisfying. but when the guy was worn down enough you could stand em up

and deliver the kick without the opponent being able to react.

throwing people off the nearest ropes with starman worked well

You guys are forgetting The Amazon...his special move was to chew on the opponent's face.

:blink:

You guys are forgetting The Amazon...his special move was to chew on the opponent's face.

:blink:

And he also used a foreign object.

My favorite part, is throwing them out of the ring, then throwing them against the ring apron with like 15 seconds left, then quick getting into the ring. I just beat the Great Puma in 25 seconds. :shocking:

R.O.T.T = Rise of the Triad (Computer based). Game was great, and one of the original 3D shoot em ups. It didn't get a ton of recognition because it came out the same time as Doom, but this game is almost better than Doom IMO. Esp. multi-player mode and using God-mode against others, lol. http://www.3drealms.com/rott/ and http://rott.classicgaming.gamespy.com/

NBA Jam

The edition where the star lights up & you shoot from that spot & score better points.

Is it the shoes? He's on fire!