Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

If you could take back one thing that you've done in life

She would be the one I know is a chick. :(

So CurlyNight is a dude? :mellow: Damn. Should have come up with a better name. :mellow:

Picking Uconn to win it all.

:(

Maybe not.

:mellow:

So CurlyNight is a dude? :mellow: Damn. Should have come up with a better name. :(

I thought that was ShortnCurly. I get you two mixed up all the time. :mellow:

So CurlyNight is a dude? :mellow: Damn. Should have come up with a better name. :(

I didn't say that. I just said that I've met one of you.

This one night I had this kinda cyber experience with two chicks on the internet. Well, one I know is a chick, the other claims to be.

Is there someone else? :(

Is there someone else? :mellow:

Um, last I checked, we haven't met... Burt. :(

No I'm Burt!! :mellow: :(

Wanna meet? :mellow:

Is it possible for a person to meet himself? :(

:(

Not "playing it cool" at a time when that would have been best.

I've never been one for killing or hurting living things, so luckily I don't have any regrets there. I threw my cat in the pool once, and he freaked out, but I don't think it really hurt him.

The only thing I can think of is my 1966 Galaxie 500 Convertible, numbers matching, AT on the colum, 289, no rust, original red on red Arizona car that got hit by a train.

I'd love to have not tried to drive it over railroad tracks, drunk off my ass. That car would be worth about $15k today Hey ... at least they are a little more rare because of me. :mad:

It's too bad you weren't sitting in the car.

I would take back cheating on my wife. Although it's been ten years now. She doesn't know, but it still haunts me from time to time. I was young and stupid. If she ever found out, it would probably destroy our marriage.

God forgives you (assuming you've accepted salvation). Forgive yourself. Its an incredibly hard one to get over. Given the depth of your regret, I'd be willing to bet it tempers all the decisions you now make in your relationship and you've actually become a better husband as a result.

Not "playing it cool" at a time when that would have been best.

Care to provide any details?

I've never been one for killing or hurting living things, so luckily I don't have any regrets there. I threw my cat in the pool once, and he freaked out, but I don't think it really hurt him.

The only thing I can think of is my 1966 Galaxie 500 Convertible, numbers matching, AT on the colum, 289, no rust, original red on red Arizona car that got hit by a train.

I'd love to have not tried to drive it over railroad tracks, drunk off my ass. That car would be worth about $15k today Hey ... at least they are a little more rare because of me. :cheers:

You have posted a number of threads about fighting and kicking the butt of this guy or that one...

Trying to get to 1000 posts on a Saturday night instead of trying to work my bed posts with some dumb, drunk female :thumbsup: