Sign in to follow this  
Evil number

Flight 93 cockpit recording

Flight 93 cockpit recording  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the public should be allowed to hear the tapes?

• yes
    • no

Bush lied! :lol:

yeah, no sh!t. B) <_<

1. the tapes are chilling. I get a pit in my stomach every time I hear any of the excerpts.

2. those people are all heroes. Once they understood what was at stake and once they realized what was going on, they showed an amazing amount of resolve and courage. "Let's Roll" :(

3. WE live in America and the beauty of that it is your freedom to CHOOSE whether or not you want to see/hear these things.

I don't condemn anyone who can't/won't listen to the tapes or see the movie(s).

But there is no question that these people should NEVER be forgotten. Bridges, parks, roads, and schools should be named after them because in the most horrific of situations they showed character, courage, and resolve.

Yeah, they should be available. TD is right, we have the option to listen to them or not. If you don't like it, don't listen.

I have audio files of the NYPD and NYFD as they called into their central dispatch. It's pretty amazing and interesting at the same time.

FAKE! :wub:

so, the surviving family members are all "in on" some sort of cover-up?

more and more, I'm finding that it's the pseudo-intellectuals that are cyring "conspiracy". They somehow think that this opinion makes them appear inciteful, edgy,sharp, or scholarly.

so, the surviving family members are all "in on" some sort of cover-up?

more and more, I'm finding that it's the pseudo-intellectuals that are cyring "conspiracy". They somehow think that this opinion makes them appear inciteful, edgy,sharp, or scholarly.

The plane was shot down.

You act as if the government is above conspiracy or something.

I'd want to hear it, even though I know it will give me the creeps.

I would like to hear them, but I think the decision of whether or not they should be released should be left largely to the families.

fixed :thumbsdown:

Dude, I am so not racist.

I hate smug cheaters. If you can find race issues in that statement, then I believe you are the racist.

The plane was shot down.

You act as if the government is above conspiracy or something.

I don't put it past our gov to shoot it down. I just don't think that they're competent enough to have A)made a decision about it quickly enough or B)actually have an F14 ready at a moments notice to do such a thing.

sh!t, it takes them 15 minutes to chase down streakers on the white house lawn!!!

Dude, I am so not racist.

I hate smug cheaters. If you can find race issues in that statement, then I believe you are the racist.

i was so joking. :lol:

I don't put it past our gov to shoot it down. I just don't think that they're competent enough to have A)made a decision about it quickly enough or B)actually have an F14 ready at a moments notice to do such a thing.

sh!t, it takes them 15 minutes to chase down streakers on the white house lawn!!!

It was more than an hour from the time the first plane hit the WTC to the time 93 went down, and multiple fighters had already been scrambled according to NORAD. It's standard protocol to have fighters ready at a moment's notice just for this type of scenario. I don't think there's much question they could have done it.

It was more than an hour from the time the first plane hit the WTC to the time 93 went down, and multiple fighters had already been scrambled according to NORAD. It's standard protocol to have fighters ready at a moment's notice just for this type of scenario. I don't think there's much question they could have done it.

But the public was already well aware of what was going on. How is it possible that there wasn't one single person who saw the fighter plane or heard shots? I mean, not one. And I know that I was very, very aware of anything in the sky after the second tower was hit.

But the public was already well aware of what was going on. How is it possible that there wasn't one single person who saw the fighter plane or heard shots? I mean, not one. And I know that I was very, very aware of anything in the sky after the second tower was hit.

There are some reports of some strange stuff but I'm not sure how reliable they are.

To be clear, I'm not saying I believe we did shoot it down, just that the capability was there. I sure as hell hope the capability was there anyway.

Barry Bonds shot it down.

No, he would have shot it up, but not down.

HTH

To be clear, I'm not saying I believe we did shoot it down, just that the capability was there. I sure as hell hope the capability was there anyway.

:first:

agreed.

and more importantly, *IF* Flight 93 was shot down, that does nothing to prove that 9-11 was a conspiracy carried out by the US government.

:first:

agreed.

and more importantly, *IF* Flight 93 was shot down, that does nothing to prove that 9-11 was a conspiracy carried out by the US government.

The idea that 93 might have been shot down was about the only part of the whole thing I put any credence in, and with the release of the cockpit tapes that appears to be false also.

:thumbsdown:

yeah, no sh!t. :blink: :ninja:

1. the tapes are chilling. I get a pit in my stomach every time I hear any of the excerpts.

2. those people are all heroes. Once they understood what was at stake and once they realized what was going on, they showed an amazing amount of resolve and courage. "Let's Roll" B)

3. WE live in America and the beauty of that it is your freedom to CHOOSE whether or not you want to see/hear these things.

I don't condemn anyone who can't/won't listen to the tapes or see the movie(s).

But there is no question that these people should NEVER be forgotten. Bridges, parks, roads, and schools should be named after them because in the most horrific of situations they showed character, courage, and resolve.

Well said :first:

There were some reports that people in the area that the PA plane went down, had seen an unmarked jet fighter in the area. The FBI put the kaibash on that.

:shocking:

Link?