Sign in to follow this  
CA_7

Leinart Wants to be #1 Pick

And I want a blowjob from Christy Turlington - Kinnish

Leinart's switch aimed at top pick

There are at least six million reasons why Southern Cal quarterback Matt Leinart dismissed agent Leigh Steinberg last week. Leinart reportedly plans to sign with agent Tom Condon, who will have a directive to get Leinart to the top spot in the draft, via a trade.

http://www.ajc.com/falcons/content/sports/...16nfldraft.html

By D. ORLANDO LEDBETTER ~ The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

No Shiat Matty boy --- if you would have come out last year, you would have been.

The little girl who lives across the street wants a pony

And I want to win the lotto and tap Kate McPhee's big booty (American Idol with the big doe eyes)...

Que rolling stones...."you can't always get what you want..." :thumbsup:

And I want to win the lotto and tap Kate McPhee's big booty (American Idol with the big doe eyes)...

Que rolling stones...."you can't always get what you want..." :thumbsup:

"ya get what cha need"

So what is he going to do if he doesn't land that top spot? Fire Condon?

Does Leinart not live in the real world? I have to say, I used to like this guy, but it just seems ever since he made that comment at the end of the Rose Bowl "about being the better team"............. can someone say Momma's Boy?

Leinart is a chode with no class. Reggie Bush owns the NCAA and he deserves to be drafted numero uno. Besides what could any team offer Houston? If Houston moves down they won't land Leinert. He may have been bamboozled by his no agent. Nothing an agent can do can guarantee the first overall pick.

I heard that V Young, Cutler, M Willaims, and AJ Hawk DO NOT want to be the #1 pick.

:ninja:

I heard that V Young, Cutler, M Willaims, and AJ Hawk DO NOT want to be the #1 pick.

:first:

:ninja: Exactly. Who wouldn't want to be the #1 pick? And I don't feel sorry for him, he did this to himself. If he would have come out last year when he should have he would been the #1 pick playing close to home in SF. Not to mention the money he's cost himself. So I hope all the little groupie chicks were worth it Matt! You made this bed, now lie in it!!!

I think his agents are more interested in #1 pick money then him, I see him having his head in the clouds and focusing more on hollywood lifestyle then football

Leinart is going to be a flop in the pros. His attitude is worse than Ryan Leaf's