Sign in to follow this  
CA_7

Matt Leinart and Paris Hilton Now an Item

matt could do better than that trash :thumbsdown:

Thank god he waited until after the draft. This would have dropped him another 10 spots easy! :thumbsdown:

Matt better watch out that there's no Paris cam rolling. :thumbsdown:

Thank god he waited until after the draft. This would have dropped him another 10 spots easy! :thumbsdown:

this guy has been getting bashed--fairly or not--by football people for a long time over his comitment (or perceived lack thereof) to the pro game of football. this kind of stupidity won't help.

again, i'm glad the lions passed on him.

Thank god he waited until after the draft. This would have dropped him another 10 spots easy! :first:

i don't know if you're joking, but you're probably right.

Let the guy live a little. I am sure she is a amazing piece from what I've seen. Her oral skills are great so what is wrong with Matt having a little fun? He is now a NFL QB getting milllions and banging a hollywood hooker!

Let the guy live a little. I am sure she is a amazing piece from what I've seen. Her oral skills are great so what is wrong with Matt having a little fun? He is now a NFL QB getting milllions and banging a hollywood hooker!

:banana: Leinart is taking endorsement deals to another level!

This relationship will be short lived as rookie contracts have clauses in them about players partaking in hazard actions i.e. stuffing a herpes sponge.

The new Joe Nammath? I hate to say it but he should be a Jet.

Matt Leinart aka Joe Nicaragua better be careful. I know he is looking to make up draft dollars, but Valtrexx is not the way to go.

Why?

Why do you have such a demeaning and foolish signature?

Why?

WHY did this get posted...? :rolleyes:

What I meant to say is:

Why?

Why did this get posted (...without a link to the Paris Hilton home video)?

:thumbsup:

Much, much better than your other sig....thanks for changing it.

Glad that is all it took for that nonsense to be removed.

GBFAVRE, I admit my former signature was probably inappropriate and I apologize if I offended you. Though I'm also sure you were aware it was meant to be taken lightly-- sorta like South Park humor. ;)

Leinart better get it while he can, because once he sees the field, his stock will fall big time.

You all know that if she was interested in YOU, you'd be all over it, you're just jealous.

Who cares who he bangs..... then again if they write in a clause of chastity, it might improve his arm strength......

You all know that if she was interested in YOU, you'd be all over it, you're just jealous.

I would. Even though she has the body weight and type of an 11 year old girl :pointstosky: .

I would. Even though she has the body weight and type of an 11 year old girl :pointstosky: .

Weight and type yes.. but she doesn't use it like an 11 year old!

:pointstosky: How would you know? :ninja:

Are you the only one in the civilized world who didn't see the video?? Though I do have to say she looked less than 'into' it during the green light scene when she was talking on the phone while getting nailed.

Are you the only one in the civilized world who didn't see the video?? Though I do have to say she looked less than 'into' it during the green light scene when she was talking on the phone while getting nailed.

I saw it. She looked clueless, and made the dude do all the work while she stared blankly into the camera. she made a few weak moans and that was it. She is an air-headed dead f***. And you missed the joke in my former reply :pointstosky: .

I saw it. She looked clueless, and made the dude do all the work while she stared blankly into the camera. she made a few weak moans and that was it. She is an air-headed dead f***. And you missed the joke in my former reply :pointstosky: .

True on her performance, but even bad sex is good so long as the end result is in your favor.

Didn't miss it.. but avoided it.. Those "So have you stopped beating your wife?" questions are best handled by not answering. :ninja:

even bad sex is good so long as the end result is in your favor.

I agree. But Paris is not on my top 100 to do list, and her dead f*** home video tape performance is one of the main reasons why. She could have at least acted like she was enjoying it, even though the guy was hung like an ant .

Maybe the grimace on his face last Saturday was because she was under the table and overbit?

So now if you watch a Cardinal's game, you can see Kurt Warner's wife AND Paris Hilton sitting togethor in the crowd. Maybe we'll get a catfight if there is a QB controversy!

So now if you watch a Cardinal's game, you can see Kurt Warner's wife AND Paris Hilton sitting togethor in the crowd. Maybe we'll get a catfight if there is a QB controversy!

Warner pulls out the starp-on as a foreign object. ;)