Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

**Happy Mothers Day to all of our Geek moms***

Sawilson, Brown Eyed Girl, NewGirl and all other moms on the board, here's hoping you have a great day. :ninja:

Sawilson, Brown Eyed Girl, NewGirl and all other moms on the board, here's hoping you have a great day. :ninja:

:D Thanks Newbie!

:ninja: Thanks Newbie!

What are you doing up at this ungodly hour? Isn't it, like, six in the morning there?

:ninja:

Feeling left out? You're a mother allright.

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!!! :D

...and edjr too

What are you doing up at this ungodly hour? Isn't it, like, six in the morning there?

Yeah, but I actually went to bed half way early last night.... I dont' sleep much. :ninja:

Yeah, but I actually went to bed half way early last night.... I dont' sleep much. :ninja:

I see. I hope you have a nice day planned with the family.

I'm doing the ever-popular my family/her family deal. I'll be running all day.

See ya

I see. I hope you have a nice day planned with the family.

I'm doing the ever-popular my family/her family deal. I'll be running all day.

See ya

Have a good one!

Sawilson, Brown Eyed Girl, NewGirl and all other moms on the board, here's hoping you have a great day. :thumbsup:

:blink:

Agreed. Sawilson, BEG, TNG, and all other geekettes with child - Happy Mother's Day :(

Agreed. Sawilson, BEG, TNG, and all other geekettes with child - Happy Mother's Day :(

Thanks Strike! :shocking:

I gave you props above. :blink:

I gave you props above. :huh:

Sorry JK, didn't mean to leave you out. Thanks from all the mothers here and I hope you and your family are having a great one.! :blink:

Sorry JK, didn't mean to leave you out. Thanks from all the mothers here and I hope you and your family are having a great one.! :blink:

:wub:

We had a change of plans; a friend and her visiting parents were supposed to come over for a BBG. Friend's mom has cancer and is kinda weak now. And my daughter got the stomach flu last night, so we had to cancel.

Unfortunately, they were bringing the food, so I needed to do an emergency run to the store. We decided to do just an hors dervy thing watching the Suns game tonight.

:huh:

We had a change of plans; a friend and her visiting parents were supposed to come over for a BBG. Friend's mom has cancer and is kinda weak now. And my daughter got the stomach flu last night, so we had to cancel.

Unfortunately, they were bringing the food, so I needed to do an emergency run to the store. We decided to do just an hors dervy thing watching the Suns game tonight.

:blink:

That sounds sweet! A BBQ actually sounds like a lot of fun, may do that myself. I am just finishing up watching a movie, then I think I'm going to get my bathing suit on and read a book outside on a blanket since its so hot here! :huh:

Then make a run to the store and do a little queing myself! :wub:

That sounds sweet! A BBQ actually sounds like a lot of fun, may do that myself. I am just finishing up watching a movie, then I think I'm going to get my bathing suit on and read a book outside on a blanket since its so hot here! :blink:

Then make a run to the store and do a little queing myself! :wub:

Bathing suit, eh? Tell us about it. :huh:

Bathing suit, eh? Tell us about it. :blink:

Not much to tell, blue, green and white pastel polka dotted bikini.

Add some sprinklers going in the backyard to help get a glisten going and a little tanning oil, and I should be nice and brown in no time! :huh:

Add some sprinklers going in the backyard to help get a glisten going and a little tanning oil, and I should be nice and brown in no time! :blink:

can I rub the oil on your back? :huh:

can I rub the oil on your back? :blink:

How far can your hands reach???? :huh:

If you think they can stretch, sure, I'll take a little oil rubbin. Kinda hard to reach my own back anyway! :wub:

I changed the filter and performed a tune-up on the lawnmower so that it will operate more efficiently when my wife pushes it around the yard today.

I changed the filter and performed a tune-up on the lawnmower so that it will operate more efficiently when my wife pushes it around the yard today.

:blink: Ah, only Rusty could pull this off....

Did she at least get her margaritas???? :huh:

Add some sprinklers going in the backyard to help get a glisten going and a little tanning oil, and I should be nice and brown in no time! :headbanger:

Is the racoon gone now? I'd be a bit askeered if I had a persistent little debil hanging around like he wants to attack me all the time. :cheers:

I just spent some time with my God kids. Got cards and flowers from them. They are cuties. Good times. :doublethumbsup:

Is the racoon gone now? I'd be a bit askeered if I had a persistent little debil hanging around like he wants to attack me all the time. :headbanger:

I just spent some time with my God kids. Got cards and flowers from them. They are cuties. Good times. :doublethumbsup:

Hasn't reered his ugly head today, but it's still early.

Glad you had fun today.

I'm a day late here, but "Thanks Newbie" and all the other Geeks who left well wishes!

:thumbsup:

Don't feel bad Ms. Syringes... I had to make my own Strawberry Daiquiri's.

I'm a day late here, but "Thanks Newbie" and all the other Geeks who left well wishes!

Don't feel bad Ms. Syringes... I had to make my own Strawberry Daiquiri's.

Meh, I feel your pain. I worked, cleaned, went grocery shopping, did a BBQ for the family and got a filing cabinet.... Oh, and I had to make my own mochas....

Thats all right though, son came home early morn and we got to spend some quality time together. I :banana: my son...