• MI:III
    • Poseidon
    • The Da Vinci Code
    • X3
    • Superman Returns
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • Snakes on a Plane
    • Other

i want these mutha fockin snakes off my mutha fockin plane!

Da vinci code, Far and away, i never read the book(wanted to) but it was one of the best selling books of all time, and i hear many people rave about it. The plot and storyline sound incredible, really want to see it.

The actor playing Superman must have a freakin' death wish. :doublethumbsup:

I voted other.

See no Evil

Comes out in 5 days.Blockbuster :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

X3, and it's not even close for me. Shoot, POC is the only other movie on there that I REALLY want to see.

I've already seen MI3 though, pretty good.

Da vinci code, Far and away, i never read the book(wanted to) but it was one of the best selling books of all time, and i hear many people rave about it. The plot and storyline sound incredible, really want to see it.

BLASPHEME!!!! :cheers:

The ones I want to see the most in order are:

Superman Returns

X3

The DaVinci Code

Poseidon :cheers:

Saw it this weekend with the girl, because there was nothing else to see and we wanted to go to the movies.

Most predictable movie I have ever seen, but some really nice scenery and effects? affects? whatever..

Poseidon :cheers:

Saw it this weekend with the girl, because there was nothing else to see and we wanted to go to the movies.

Most predictable movie I have ever seen, but some really nice scenery and effects? affects? whatever..

wow, that's a huge shocker it sucked.

I would have siad X3, but man, those previews for POC look amazing. I know I'm just an effects junkie, but they look amazing.

Da Vinci Code...you all realize it is a movie/book that is fiction, right? Cant believe how many people think it is true.

Da Vinci Code...you all realize it is a movie/book that is fiction, right? Cant believe how many people think it is true.

i don't think that many people think it's real, they just don't want see a movie that calls their religion a farce and then says "just kidding".

i don't think that many people think it's real, they just don't want see a movie that calls their religion a farce and then says "just kidding".

Good point! :rolleyes:

wow, that's a huge shocker it sucked.

No doubt. I didn't really want to see it, but lack of anything else to see and never seeing the 1st one I thought I'd give it a shot.

Oh and matinee is 7.25 now. :wacko: :wall: :rolleyes:

How about people that think the Bible is real?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No doubt. I didn't really want to see it, but lack of anything else to see and never seeing the 1st one I thought I'd give it a shot.

Oh and matinee is 7.25 now.

How about people that think the Bible is real?? :wacko: :wall:

Don't even start with me here. :rolleyes:

I thought the first Pirates of the Caribbean was pretty good. Hopefully the second comes close to the original, but sequels tend to suck.

Miami Vice.....Michael Mann doesnt make bad movies..

miami vice? joking, i hope... :wacko:

Johnny Depp in eyeliner. Scruffy Orlando Bloom. Nothing can compete with either of those.

miami vice? joking, i hope... :unsure:

Give me a bad Michael Mann movie....Heat?, Collateral?, Last of the Mohicans?, Thief?

The guy makes gritty, character driven movies...dont be fooled by the title...its not like were going to see Pink and Lime Green with bad acting

Ain't seen none. Results so far: DaVinci Code is most popular followed by Pirates of the Carribean.

Hmmmm, I'd rather see a pirate movie (hold ur jokes) than a supernatural movie with a long boring plot.

Give me a bad Michael Mann movie....Heat?, Collateral?, Last of the Mohicans?, Thief?

The guy makes gritty, character driven movies...dont be fooled by the title...its not like were going to see Pink and Lime Green with bad acting

mann might have talent but i'm sorry, you can't polish a turd.

mann might have talent but i'm sorry, you can't polish a turd.

As compared to the junk they put out every summer?.....MI3 was entertaining enough but hardly a good movie...I have no expectations for Superman, I read Davinci and it was good but Im certainly not amped to see it, Pirates will probably be okay and X3 will likely be good. But as far as a good drama/action movie I think people are going to be suprised as to how MV pans out.

If we are referring to the turd being the TV show then I say that Vice certainly didnt age well and is borderline unwatchable. I cant believe how much I loved that show when I was 13 and how bad the acting and dialogue were when I watch it now.

Either way I look forward to seeing it

The Da Vince code and the Bible should both be found at your local bookstore under "fiction"

that's not true but it's funny that you keep saying it. :unsure:

The Da Vince code and the Bible should both be found at your local bookstore under "fiction"

I don't trash people's religions. But it is pretty ironic to hear the Catholic church complain about the movie as though their version makes any more sense.

"That's crazy. Jesus couldn't have married that woman! He was too busy walking on water and turning 1 fish into 100,000 fish!!! Don't be an idiot."

:thumbsup:

I don't trash people's religions. But here goes.

"That's crazy. Jesus couldn't have married that woman! He was too busy walking on water and turning 1 fish into 100,000 fish!!! Don't be an idiot."

:thumbsup:

fixed

fixed

Well, I didn't want to call it entirely fiction.

(just the supernatural parts.)

I'll probably see all of these, maybe not X3 though. POC should be a realy fun movie. I've seen the trailer for Poseidon so many times now that it drives me crazy, I dont know if i can sit through that movie now :wub:

I went for Pirates, but still.. I bet all these people are catholic..

yeah, the people at the cannes film festival are known to be a pretty conservative bunch. :lol: