Sign in to follow this  
Recidivist

****Offical Geek Pet Photo Thread****

B-e-a-utiful!

Thanks. He’s Frank Sinatra every year at Halloween. It’s just too easy.

Really? You dress him up for Halloween? Any ideas on what I could dress my baby up as? Nothing ghey, he's a he.

No. Not really. He just has a bow tie that I throw on him and it already looks like he is wearing a tux. Honestly I think dressing up pets is pretty lame so I don’t ever go overboard.

No. Not really. He just has a bow tie that I throw on him and it already looks like he is wearing a tux. Honestly I think dressing up pets is pretty lame so I don’t ever go overboard.

Yeah I think it's kinda lame too but the kids wanna dress him. He'll just rip off whatever they put on him. But whatever. As long as they have fun doing it, right?

Yeah I think it's kinda lame too but the kids wanna dress him. He'll just rip off whatever they put on him. But whatever. As long as they have fun doing it, right?

Sure. A baby is different and I don't think it's as weird as dressing up a pet.

PET

She begs and whines a lot, so we're thinking about taking her back to the shelter.

:huh:

Wow Rustors, you really do like my picture don't yah. You pull it up enough. Do you sit alone at night and masturbate to it too????

I would say I'm flattered by how much you obviously :wub: me, but now I'm just getting a little askeered.... :blink:

Wait a minute, I was talking about my pet.

:blink:

:huh: I thought when you said baby, you literally meant 'baby.' Ah, whatever, let the kids do what they want.

A Husky, right? My parents used to breed and raise them. Gorgeous doggie you have there.

Thanks! Yeah, siberian. I would love to have more, but it's kind of tough in an apartment. He's 5 and I finally found a harness that keeps him from pulling me all over the place. I'm sure you know, they are a very strong breed.

My puppy Ace:

Total cutie. :banana:

My crazy dog Action Jackson

Now that's a fine looking dog. :first: