Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Going to court for driving on a suspended licence

I got caught driving on a suspended licence. It was suspended because I owe a "drivers responsibility fee" stemming from a ticket I got 2 years ago. Every year for the last 2 years I have had to pay 800 bucks and this is after I payed the ticket and got my licence cleared up. I did not pay it this year because I just did not have it. I just got a job and was popped last week. So I am going to court to explain myself. I need a restricted liscense untill I can pay off the fines. Any ideas on how I should handle this? Should I just throw myself on the mercy of the court and explain that I am doing the best I can do and that I can't pay the fines if I can't drive to work. Would that work? I explained it to the cop that pulled me over and he was very understanding about the issue. I have a good driving record. I have only had 2 moving violations in the last 10 years and they were both for 5 over. No wrecks since I was 19 and im 30 now. The original ticket was for expired tags and it just spiraled out of control from there.

you continue to lose at life.... :thumbsup:

not suprising.

Less weed=more responsibility

Less weed=more cash

YWIA :headbanger:

Just be honest. :thumbsup:

Just be honest. :thumbsup:

Yeah, 'cause he's focked either way. Might as well be honest about it though.

Lie your ass off. Lie, lie, lie. :thumbsup:

Yeah, 'cause he's focked either way. Might as well lie about it though.

So you already told the truth to the cop that stopped you and you're wondering now if you should lie in court or make up some other excuse?

If you just tell the truth now you will have fewer lies to remember later.

Send the judge a dead horses head.

This might work as well.

I got caught driving on a suspended licence. It was suspended because I owe a "drivers responsibility fee" stemming from a ticket I got 2 years ago. Every year for the last 2 years I have had to pay 800 bucks and this is after I payed the ticket and got my licence cleared up. I did not pay it this year because I just did not have it. I just got a job and was popped last week. So I am going to court to explain myself. I need a restricted liscense untill I can pay off the fines. Any ideas on how I should handle this? Should I just throw myself on the mercy of the court and explain that I am doing the best I can do and that I can't pay the fines if I can't drive to work. Would that work? I explained it to the cop that pulled me over and he was very understanding about the issue. I have a good driving record. I have only had 2 moving violations in the last 10 years and they were both for 5 over. No wrecks since I was 19 and im 30 now. The original ticket was for expired tags and it just spiraled out of control from there.

Driving with expired tags costs you $2,400 over a three-year period? :wacko:

Just be honest and put yourself at the mercy of the court. What else are you going to do?

Offer your body to the judge for any & all kinky perversions he has. If you're lucky, the judge will be a woman! :huh:

When I was 18 y.o., I drove on a suspended license for about a year (unpaid ticket). Obviously worried about getting arrested, I always drove the speed limit and wouldn't do anything stupid that might get me pulled over. After that year was over and I paid my fines and got my license back, I realized my driving habits had changed a lot. I no longer drove like an idiot teenager - speeding through traffic and weaving through lanes and stuff like that. I can honestly say it turned me into a much better/safer driver. I'm 34 now and I haven't had a traffic ticket since I was 18.

But I was lucky.

Kill yourself, collect the insurance money, pay off your....Oh wait, this logic may be flawed. :o

How long do you have to keep paying? This doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, I got a Driving with Suspended for forgetting to pay a speeding ticket. I paid a lawyer about double what the ticket was going to be and the whole thing magically disappeared. Didn't even have to do the 'mandatory' show up in court.

"I got a job at a telemarketing place just down the road from here. I have to do a p!ss test on friday which I would fail if I did not cheat. The fact that I smoke weed at home on my own time should be my business."

"Its true I am a cheater.I put my brothers clean urine in a tick tack container and put it in a bottle of steaming hot water. I took it out when I got to the testing place and put it in the side of my boot. The lady gave me a once over and patted me down to see if I had anything on me. I walked in poured the p!ss into the container and walked out all in about 3 min. I passed and she never even gave me a second look."

"I will give you an attaboy. I smoke between 3 and 6 joints a day with a blunt thrown in on occasion. I think of myself as a functioning addict. Smoking does not occupy all my time but I do like to be stoned when I can.I don't drink or use any other kind of drug so pot IS my vice. I have cut down a lot in the last month or so only smoking in the morning and at night and moving from my old apartment complex helps me out even more. When I was living at my old apartment complex I would have some neighborhood guys about 20 that would smoke tons of weed with me either for free or for whatever change I could throw on it. I would throw 2 bucks and smoke 3 blunts with them."

Trust me, we dont want your pathetic a$$ on the road!!!!Stay in your mommas basement smokin doobies and ride your big tricylcle with a basket and an orange flag to work.