Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Round 5 Commentary

Did Andre Johnson die or something? He sure fell a long way.

Naw, he's the young guy I considered with the Mason pick, he was good value there considering previous mocks.

He's great value here and I wouldn't have passed on him either if I were you.

This is a make or break year for AJ, heck Carr for that matter...no more excuses.

They have a HC who has a history of great offense and getting most out of skill positions.

I'm pretty sure I know it too. :banana:

i'll double it, i'll put up 1000 and give you 2 to 1 odds. who wants me?!?

Eli eh? Not a bad choice. I'm not sold on him. I'd rather have a couple other QBs who havn't been picked yet, but still not a bad choice.

If anyone was a sucker enough to bet Bomb, they just lost a bunch of money, lol.

Anyways, Love Eli this year, feel he will take it to the next level this season and be much more consistent. No problem taking him here!

Eli eh? Not a bad choice. I'm not sold on him. I'd rather have a couple other QBs who havn't been picked yet, but still not a bad choice.

Brutal schedule this year.

and brady went next as i thought..even rc couldn't pass on his value....i know V4E would have taken him..he took him earlier in the june mock :banana:

Actually, if rc had taken Johnson, I was going to grab another WR (who I thought MT would be very, very interested in), then grab Bulger/Brady on the way back.

I just don't want to come off wrong.

You didn't come off wrong at all.....I was just starting to enjoy the debate when you went soft on me. :banana:

Tom Brady falling to 5.10 is a crime. What a pick up for you there........

Andre Johnson is a guy that I wanted to pull the trigger on at 5.01, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't trust him very well and I still think Carr checks down to Davis so fast that Domanick will again get 65-70 receptions.

Some serious steals here in round 5, IMO. Brady being the biggest.

Just got back from several meetings and got to see many people saying they have Todd Heap and Jeremy Shockey ahead of Tony Gonzalez this year - let me just say MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

Tony G will be back on a mission this year! Shockey I could see, because Eli has limited options other than Plax- Todd Heap will be decent, but McNair only likes to throw to brothers. :unsure: (ask Drew Bennett).

Just got back from several meetings and got to see many people saying they have Todd Heap and Jeremy Shockey ahead of Tony Gonzalez this year - let me just say MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

Tony G will be back on a mission this year! Shockey I could see, because Eli has limited options other than Plax- Todd Heap will be decent, but McNair only likes to throw to brothers. :bench: (ask Drew Bennett).

right. and ask frank wycheck while youre at it... :unsure:

right. and ask frank wycheck while youre at it... :clap:

Meh - Frank Wycheck in his best years was only good for 60-70 receptions 600 yards and only scored about 3-4 TDs a year on average.