Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Round 6 Commentary

yeah, nan isnt around, so im watching closely. if i dont see any action by 230 central, i think we should put in a pick for him. i have a guy in mind who makes sense.

Hey Bomb,

I'm back and I'll be around all of the rest of the day, so I'll make my pick if that's okay with you.

Consider my list as a backup.

yeah, nan isnt around, so im watching closely. if i dont see any action by 230 central, i think we should put in a pick for him. i have a guy in mind who makes sense.

You thinking QB here?

You thinking QB here?

i dont want to put names out there, but QB or RB makes sense, and i dont see any QBs that especially stand out, while theres one RB that has been a decent pick for about a round and is a guy i considered at 4.10.

not sure what our other optoins are here, as far as getting an outsider for the pick. actually, i have an idea. if it hits 230, i'll take care of it.

Hey Bomb,

I'm back and I'll be around all of the rest of the day, so I'll make my pick if that's okay with you.

Consider my list as a backup.

shane and erb, have lists for both of you, but am figuring both of you to be here and make picks for yourselves. let me know if youre leaving again, so i know to use the pick lists.

i dont want to put names out there, but QB or RB makes sense, and i dont see any QBs that especially stand out, while theres one RB that has been a decent pick for about a round and is a guy i considered at 4.10.

not sure what our other optoins are here, as far as getting an outsider for the pick. actually, i have an idea. if it hits 230, i'll take care of it.

shane and erb, have lists for both of you, but am figuring both of you to be here and make picks for yourselves. let me know if youre leaving again, so i know to use the pick lists.

I'll be here. Theres a QB who had similiar #s to Eli thats still available...I think I know the RB youre talking about, but could be wrong. Anyways he's got about 10 minutse to make it.

I'll be here. Theres a QB who had similiar #s to Eli thats still available...I think I know the RB youre talking about, but could be wrong. Anyways he's got about 10 minutse to make it.

Let's just give him Mike Rozier......... :thumbsup:

Seriously, it's 2:30.....let's move on.

if i was drafting in his spot, i know i wouldnt be taking a QB. i would either be taking a 3rd RB or a certain TE thats staring me in the face right now.

for the record, those guys are FT and AC. im thinking of giving him FT and that seems a safe pick without messing much with draft strategy. shall we move forward with that?

I would vote QB or TE......I hate to pick FT for him here if he absolutely hates the guy (some people do). TE seems particularly safe.

Not that it means anything in particular, but this draft still only has 3 different players taken, at this point. then the June Mock. Dayne, Bulger, and Horn

i went with crumpler. if it was me, he would be the pick, without a second question about it. hes basically as good as heap and the rest of those TEs, and i dont know why no one else puts him in that realm.

falco and erb, youre up.

i went with crumpler. if it was me, he would be the pick, without a second question about it. hes basically as good as heap and the rest of those TEs, and i dont know why no one else puts him in that realm.

falco and erb, youre up.

I'll be picking when erb is done. may take me a minute or so to decide.

Erb NO! :mad:

I wanted to couple up TJ with Palmer

:thumbsup:

Well I went with TJ Housyadaddy. Been a damn good #2 WR the past couple seasons. There are a few other people I am targeting, but he was the one I liked the most here. A couple RB's crossed my mind, but they are all risks at this point IMO.

I'll be picking when erb is done. may take me a minute or so to decide.

Erb NO! :mad:

I wanted to couple up TJ with Palmer

:thumbsup:

Sorry buddy, but TJ's mineeeeeeeee. Maybe I'll trade you after the drafts over :lol:

Well, I took a chance here with Lendale. Didn't like the WR value here. Just missed the TE tier. Thought about QB for about a second, then forgot about it. Many of the other RBs I just don't like. Many injury-prone older backs in bad situations that I don't think have any potential. I just like Lendale's chances. When his competition gets hurt, Lendale could be the man. Risky pick, not sure if I like it yet.

Well, I took a chance here with Lendale. Didn't like the WR value here. Just missed the TE tier. Thought about QB for about a second, then forgot about it. Many of the other RBs I just don't like. Many injury-prone older backs in bad situations that I don't think have any potential. I just like Lendale's chances. When his competition gets hurt, Lendale could be the man. Risky pick, not sure if I like it yet.

I think its a good pick. You'll get crap about it for using that high of a pick, and I think there are better WRs out there than the value you get for White, but Brown is a big wussy and White might end up being the goalline back. I think the media overhyped the whole hamstring and weight issue, and White will have a fire under his belt now. Good pick IMO.

I was actually going in a different direction. I had two players in mind then I saw Fragile just sitting waiting to picked.

Last year I had Alexander and Tiki and my team was actually struggling because my WRs sucked tremendously. I took Javon Walker in the 3rd round then had Moulds and Mason.

After week 8 last year I traded Fred Taylor for TJ Housmanzadeh and got ridiculed by almost everyone in the league. That trade contributed alot to me winning $1500.00 for 1st place. It was a wierd season because I had the best two RBs practically all season and my team stunk until I got TJ.

Fred Taylor is still the starter last I heard and since I missed on Benson he should be a great 4th RB. Now I have to concentrate on my starters.

Remote-did you get the IBL email?

yes and responded

The one I got was from jet though

I haven't checked since 7:30 AM, if it came after that.

Bomb did NAn happen to email you any of his picks?

yes and responded

The one I got was from jet though

I haven't checked since 7:30 AM, if it came after that.

No new one, but with the commish change, it was asked that people reply to all, or at least to Jetdoc and me. :thumbsup:

Bomb did NAn happen to email you any of his picks?

I think he did based upon comments made at the start of this round.........Bomb?

No new one, but with the commish change, it was asked that people reply to all, or at least to Jetdoc and me. :banana:

Sorry :banana: Am I in trouble :banana:

Seriously glad to be at your service but don't FOCK with me :thumbsup:

:banana:

Sorry :banana: Am I in trouble :banana:

Seriously glad to be at your service but don't FOCK with me :thumbsup:

:banana:

With the talk on the main board earlier in the month, I assumed you were in, just had to make it official. :banana:

Bomb - do you have NAn's pick?

he emailed me a cell number, let me try to get ahold of him.

ETA: just tried, no answer. will try again in a few minutes.

he emailed me a cell number, let me try to get ahold of him.

ETA: just tried, no answer. will try again in a few minutes.

I know he loves Kenny Stabler :thumbsup:

sorry fellas. had to leave in an instant. i'm back. the ac pick works fine.

theres a name i havent heard in years! :thumbsup:

I was reading MMQB (Peter King, cnnsi.com), and he was dishing out draft grades from 2001. Hadn't heard Snoops name in a good long while myself....Made me chuckle, i'll tell you that...

tried again, nothing still.

FK and fumble, y'all around for a quick turn before the end of the afternoon here if i ever get ahold of nan?

I was reading MMQB (Peter King, cnnsi.com), and he was dishing out draft grades from 2001. Hadn't heard Snoops name in a good long while myself....Made me chuckle, i'll tell you that...

i read that too, and those draft grades were crap. half of them were completely asinine if you look at the individual players. ask half of the teams he gave Cs too if they like to trade drafts with some of the B teams. i think not.

i read that too, and those draft grades were crap. half of them were completely asinine if you look at the individual players. ask half of the teams he gave Cs too if they like to trade drafts with some of the B teams. i think not.

Yeah, I agreed. For the most part, I cant really stand cnnsi.com's writers. Peter King I can usually stand and sometimes like, but the other guys, Don Banks *cough*, write horrible articles. I can't fathom how people pay these guys to write these things. 50% of the members here post more interesting threads daily than the crap articles these paid writers put out lol....

tried again, nothing still.

FK and fumble, y'all around for a quick turn before the end of the afternoon here if i ever get ahold of nan?

I'm here........

third times a charm?

... still nothing. :blink:

HE"S BAAAACK...........

Sorry guys, my sister in law called b/c my nephew was having an allergic reaction to some medication, had to get them to doctor.

My nephew's fine, just a bit of a rash.

That's why we made a pt to move by family...so we could help each other out when these things happen.

My brother in law was at work, a little ways away, while I"m just 15 from the city where a few of live.

Sorry guys, my sister in law called b/c my nephew was having an allergic reaction to some medication, had to get them to doctor.

My nephew's fine, just a bit of a rash.

That's why we made a pt to move by family...so we could help each other out when these things happen.

My brother in law was at work, a little ways away, while I"m just 15 from the city where a few of live.

Good to hear he's alright :blink:

Got great value with Rhodes in last draft, but don't think it was gonna happen again and didn't want to chance it.

With Portis and my wrs just need 1 or 2 of like 4 rbs I'm eyeing to come thru and be happy with this team so far.

I know Addai's this year's Arrington...but, well...that's my pt.

Think Addai has talent to take over, but not till mid season if at all...we heard about the same thing with RBrown, Benson last year right?

Feel I have the starter of Colts for outset of season and who knows for duration.

Fumble was right on about quality of wr's available now with little or no diff from a rnd ago...still some solid vets/potential breakouts available at wr.

Though, think Mason has a little more upside than wrs left, still makes me more upset for Bomb beating me to Shockey last rnd.

Oh and brilliant me, left phone at work in my dash to get out of there.

Sorry about that B.

Oh and brilliant me, left phone at work in my dash to get out of there.

Sorry about that B.

lol, i tried like 3 times and kept getting voice mail.

anyways i have to run home from work for supper break, but will check a few things and pick in 10-15.