Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

What's the worst date you ever had?

I've posted about mine before, so I am just going to bullet the highlights:
  • He was friends with my friends boyfriend and we met at a "club" in Wisconsin Rapids, WI (next to the mall) and he asked me to dance. The song was "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal, which he took as invitation to try to make out with me (it was 1995)
  • Friend tells me guy really likes me, and would I go out with him. I thought he was a geek but I said what the hell. He shows up at my front door, I kid you not, wearing MAKEUP to cover his zits. I think he thought he was being sneaky. It wasn't any sort of intentional punk eye-makeup.
  • He takes me to the nicest restaurant in Marshfield, WI in 1995 -- the Northside Pizza Hut (by the mall).
  • Ok, so I manage to avoid him for some time. Then, he shows up at friends boyfriends house for a party. He is wearing slim knee-length stonewashed denim shorts, a Ralph Lauren Chaps tee shirt tucked in and belted, knee-high white socks and bright white sneakers. And makeup, of course.
  • I try to avoid him, but he is the only one who can take me home. I agree to go for a drive with him. We stop at a park to talk. I give him "Its not going to happen" talk, and he starts CRYING. Keep in mind, I am 17 at the time and he is probably 22. He was an EMT, and told me how I was just like this girl who was his prom date and good friend, who was in a car accident. He said that he got the call to help rescue her and she died in his arms.

What do I win? :wacko:

LOL

I've posted about mine before, so I am just going to bullet the highlights:
  • He was friends with my friends boyfriend and we met at a "club" in Wisconsin Rapids, WI (next to the mall) and he asked me to dance. The song was "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal, which he took as invitation to try to make out with me (it was 1995)
  • Friend tells me guy really likes me, and would I go out with him. I thought he was a geek but I said what the hell. He shows up at my front door, I kid you not, wearing MAKEUP to cover his zits. I think he thought he was being sneaky. It wasn't any sort of intentional punk eye-makeup.
  • He takes me to the nicest restaurant in Marshfield, WI in 1995 -- the Northside Pizza Hut (by the mall).
  • Ok, so I manage to avoid him for some time. Then, he shows up at friends boyfriends house for a party. He is wearing slim knee-length stonewashed denim shorts, a Ralph Lauren Chaps tee shirt tucked in and belted, knee-high white socks and bright white sneakers. And makeup, of course.
  • I try to avoid him, but he is the only one who can take me home. I agree to go for a drive with him. We stop at a park to talk. I give him "Its not going to happen" talk, and he starts CRYING. Keep in mind, I am 17 at the time and he is probably 22. He was an EMT, and told me how I was just like this girl who was his prom date and good friend, who was in a car accident. He said that he got the call to help rescue her and she died in his arms.

What do I win? :first:

you dated Donhaas :P

That's 'cause I haven't let you take me out yet :huh:

It will be bad, trust me ;)

It will be bad if it involves pizza... :huh:

It will be bad if it involves pizza... :huh:

What if he was using a coupon? They put one on my door last night, I can mail it to him if its going to help..

Geez, poor bastard tries to take you to a nice restaurant near the mall, and you give him the third degree.

What if he was using a coupon? They put one on my door last night, I can mail it to him if its going to help..

Geez, poor bastard tries to take you to a nice restaurant near the mall, and you give him the third degree.

Poor guy should be happy I'm saying no pizza. He only eats this every night. ;) He needs to be introduced to real food! :huh:

Poor guy should be happy I'm saying no pizza. He only eats this every night. :lol: He needs to be introduced to real food! ;)

Uh...pizza is real food...communist :mad:

Tell him that he can get the flu from pizza. That should scare him right into adding variety!

Poor guy should be happy I'm saying no pizza. He only eats this every night. :lol: He needs to be introduced to real food! ;)

Oh, so where do you think he should go by the mall then? He could try a Chili's, its the new golf course, and of course, they have those El Presidente Margaritas :mad:

Uh...pizza is real food...communist :mad:

Meph told me to tell you that you can get the flu from eating too much pizza. Don't say I haven't tried looking out for your health.. ;)

:mad: I DON'T EAT PIZZA EVERY DAY :lol:

I wish I could

:(

Meph told me to tell you that you can get the flu from eating too much pizza. Don't say I haven't tried looking out for your health.. ;)

I know what you're "looking out for", and it's not my health, you little vixen, you :wub:

Oh, so where do you think he should go by the mall then? He could try a Chili's, its the new golf course, and of course, they have those El Presidente Margaritas ;)

Well, let's see. A mall, eh? I live near Stanford Mall in Palo Alto, Cali. The lowest ticket place around here is Sundance Steakhouse. We can go there, on his bill...

Thanks for the help!

:mad:

Well, let's see. A mall, eh? I live near Stanford Mall in Palo Alto, Cali. The lowest ticket place around here is Sundance Steakhouse. We can go there, on his bill...

Thanks for the help!

:mad:

Nice area ;)

I DON'T EAT PIZZA EVERY DAY :mad:

I wish I could

I know what you're "looking out for", and it's not my health, you little vixen, you :wub:

Exshooz me. Every other day. <_< I know what I"m looking out for too, but I do care a bit about your health, too. Really. :unsure:

Nice area :thumbsup:

Extremely. I work a block away from said mall, too. :ninja:

:banana:

Exshooz me. Every other day. :thumbsup: I know what I"m looking out for too, but I do care a bit about your health, too. Really.

Extremely. I work a block away from said mall, too.

<_<

Mebbe I will let you have a chance with me after all :banana:

Can you mail me last years tax info first? :unsure:

Mebbe I will let you have a chance with me after all :unsure:

Can you mail me last years tax info first? <_<

Rookies :thumbsup:

You need a bloodtest, a disposition from her latest ex, criminal record, and records from Video stores (she might be into some freaky ###### that you might need to go shopping for :banana: )

HTH

Mebbe I will let you have a chance with me after all :unsure:

Can you mail me last years tax info first? <_<

So much for you never let a woman pay crapola talk you tried to woo me with before. :thumbsup:

So much for you never let a woman pay crapola talk you tried to woo me with before. :thumbsup:

Not for dinner I don't.

Morgage, new truck, new tools, hookers, sure. I'll let a woman pay for those kind of things <_<

Rookies :thumbsup:

You need a bloodtest, a disposition from her latest ex, criminal record, and records from Video stores (she might be into some freaky ###### that you might need to go shopping for :banana: )

HTH

I might be into some freaky chit and have some weird baggage? :unsure: Anyone with a name, in caps, of suxbnme is one to have all kinds of red flags waving away! <_<

I might be into some freaky chit and have some weird baggage? :unsure: Anyone with a name, in caps, of suxbnme is one to have all kinds of red flags waving away! :thumbsup:

I have told you 10000 times, I don't want it in all caps <_< ...Hitler won't change it for me :banana:

Not for dinner I don't.

Morgage, new truck, new tools, hookers, sure. I'll let a woman pay for those kind of things :thumbsup:

Well then enjoy your pizza date with an imaginary me there with you. <_<

I have told you 10000 times, I don't want it in all caps :unsure: ...Hitler won't change it for me :ninja:

Mebbe it's cuz he sees it fit to keep it as it is for some other reason than just ignoring your request. :banana:

Well then enjoy your pizza date with an imaginary me there with you. :lol:

Is it imaginary if you can blow it up? :thumbsdown: I think MDC left, so I can't ask him.

Is it imaginary if you can blow it up? :lol: I think MDC left, so I can't ask him.

I am MDC... ;)

Well then enjoy your pizza date with an imaginary me there with you. :banana:

Mebbe it's cuz he sees it fit to keep it as it is for some other reason than just ignoring your request. :lol:

You are trying hard to ruin the possibility of the best sex you have ever had with someone, aren't you? :thumbsdown:

You are trying hard to ruin the possibility of the best sex you have ever had with someone, aren't you? :thumbsdown:

Funny. That thought never occured to me. Still doesn't. Give me a minute or several weeks to mull this over, and I'll get back to you...

So instead of telling him to take a hike after dinner, you figured you'd bring him up into your apartment, a little tonsil hockey, then tell him to hit the road? Interesting! :thumbsdown:

We went up, got toasted, kissed a bit, its not like he was ugly. Just boring as hell.

Funny. That thought never occured to me. Still doesn't. Give me a minute or several weeks to mull this over, and I'll get back to you...

Thats it...You are so dead to me..For a minute or 2, anyways..

BTW, I'm almost at 4000...

Pretty focking sad since I only had 700 when the bored opened back up for business a few months ago :thumbsdown:

Thats it...You are so dead to me..For a minute or 2, anyways..

BTW, I'm almost at 4000...

Pretty focking sad since I only had 700 when the bored opened back up for business a few months ago :lol:

You'll never be ahead of me. :thumbsdown:

You'll never be ahead of me. :thumbsdown:

I know... :banana:

I'll be right behind you, pulling on your hair, saying "giddy up" :lol:

I know... :(

I'll be right behind you, pulling on your hair, saying "giddy up" :mellow:

In your dreams praps. :lol:

In your dreams praps. :mellow:

No, In my dreams it's allways Phillybear getting the back door attack :lol:

Another time, when I was living in my Mom's place in New York, and my Mom was in town. Anyway, I met this chick, took her home, she stayed for 3 days!

That's because she was your sister.

Got set up on a blind date once with a girl named Shiela. She looked O.K. but was obviously messed up in the head. It took me a while to figure out that she wasn't all there, and what was there was a scary mental patient to be, but when I did, I just acted like a real ass. I got stinking drunk and tossed a bunch of insulting stuff her way. When she never took the hint and left, I just abused her more and kept telling her what a good sport she was.

By the end of the night, I was plowed enough to go back to her place. When I woke up the next morning and realized where I was, I panicked. She woke up right as I finishing getting my clothes on. She asked for my phone number and I gave her a fake one.

After a couple of months, I had forgotten all about it until my phone rang. I answered it and this chick says "Paul, I don't know what happened but I must have written your number down wrong, but I was able to get it from one of our mutual aquaintences." I asked who she was, and she said "It's Shiela." I asked Shiela who, with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. She said. "Remember that night at the AB bar a couple of months ago? I was the girl you kept telling what a great sport she was. Do you remember me?" Ruh Roh! "Yeah sure, Shiela I remember you, how you doin'?" She told me "Well, I'm not doing that great really. That's why I wanted to talk to you." RUH ROH!!! "Shiela, what's the problem?" "Well, I got pregnant that night we spent together, but after a lot of soul searching and reflection, I'm not gonna have the baby." I asked her if she was going to get an abortion. She told me "No abortion, I'm just gonna kill myself!"

"Damn, Shiela you are a good sport!"

I liked the way George Carlin told it better on the Class Clown album. Probably about 35 years ago.

My worst date was the 3rd date with a girl. I had been divorced for about a year and was just getting back at it. I actually went the "well mannered" route with this girl. First date was dinner and some drinks, 2nd date was her inviting me to her dad's lake front house for a BBQ. On the way home from date 3, she mentions how we need some time to ourselves. :ninja:

So I plan date 3 for that purpose. Rent a couple of movies, order out some Chinese, get some booze..a calm night ending in freakiness. I actually get paged right as we're getting ready to head upstairs and I get stuck on a conference call for about 45 minutes. The whole time I'm on this call, she's stroking my package and whispering sh*t into my ear. I'm thinking, "Hell yeah! This is gonna be nice."

We finally get upstairs and onto the bed. After a few minutes of prep work, I move to take her pants off. As her pants cleared the bottom of her hips, I couldn't believe what i saw. This girl had hair that was sticking out both sides of her panties at least 2 inches deep on both sides. :blink: At first, I thought no focking way I'm seeing this. So I continue with the panties and sure enough, focking Buckwheat.

It was so thick that as I'm laying beside her, I was having trouble finding flesh with my hand. I did end up drilling it, but it was easily the most ungratifying nutt I've ever had. I ended up focking every chick I'd ever been with that night, just to keep it hard.

I really like this girl. Pretty, good body, nice personality, a seemingly normal family...but I just couldn't get over that sh*t. And how do you complain about something like that without hurting her feelings. We had one more date where I faked being tired to end it earlier than planned. Only talked to her on the phone once after that.

Went on a date with a girl, it rained, rained hard. Got into my first accident. I pulled through the turning lane instead of into the turning lane, got hit by some trashtastic people in a piece of crap car. When we finally got to the theater, the movie had all ready started. We decided to go bowling instead, BORING. When we went in, I accidently left my fog lights on......dead battery. Had to get some one to give me a jump.

Didnt get any late night action..... :doublethumbsup:

I actually ended up dating her twin sister about 6 months later. Sharon and Karen......twins are cool. Wish I could say I nailed them both......at the same time.......but I am not that cool. :lol: