Sign in to follow this  
mggoilers

Ron Mexico

Just when I thought the "Ron Mexico" puns were going away...

*EDIT: As well as his passing game ^

Anyways...it could be a joint, it could be a golf pencil...or it could be a complete fake...who knows

With the beating football players take on their bodies during the season, im all for them chillin out with a little weed, they deserve it, just as long as they come back and perform during the season, and it dosnt hurt if they act like wholesome americans in the process. People like pageantry.

Now that I look at it, you can't even tell what the hell he is holding...it doesnt look like anything. Also, what exactly are they trying to show zoomed in & circled on his lip?? It looks more like a black & mild cigar to me.

Ugh....this site lacks credibility & evidence.

Now that I look at it, you can't even tell what the hell he is holding...it doesnt look like anything. Also, what exactly are they trying to show zoomed in & circled on his lip?? It looks more like a black & mild cigar to me.

Look at his eyes; he is lit up like a Christmas tree.

Just when I thought the "Ron Mexico" puns were going away...

*EDIT: As well as his passing game ^

Anyways...it could be a joint, it could be a golf pencil...or it could be a complete fake...who knows

i play lots of golf. its not a golf pencil

not a black and mild either.....

also the ###### near his mouth looks a little more like nose candy. maybe he got some there by accident

I think what's more surprising is the looks of the chica...I figured Ron Mexico could do better

:mellow:

the first thing i thought was that they were trying to show he still has herpes....

dont get the mouth thing....

I think what's more surprising is the looks of the chica...I figured Ron Mexico could do better

:cheers:

It's a man baby#@#$!

Uuuummmgggghhhh, pink panties.

Never seen anyone hold a blunt like that. If real, kudo's Mike, how very European of you! (not an endorsement, all comments are for humor only, well, except the pink panties one)

Who the fock holds a roach about 1/4 to 1/2 inch off of the end? Seriously - you're trying to purport that he's an experienced weed smoker and smokes like that?

It looks like one of those cigars with the wood tips.

ok upon closer inspection that could very well be a black and mild..... scratch my earlier comment....

but for those of you claiming you wouldnt hold a blunt like that... how else would you... your not gonna hold it between ur index and middle finger like a ###### or a cig smoker

ok upon closer inspection that could very well be a black and mild..... scratch my earlier comment....

but for those of you claiming you wouldnt hold a blunt like that... how else would you... your not gonna hold it between ur index and middle finger like a ###### or a cig smoker

see, I'm not sure how one would hold a blunt-type cigar as I don't smoke them. But I've seen joints held, and that's exactly how one holds it. And it looks like he's trying to hide it...if it was a cigar or a cigarello or whatever legal thing, why would he go to the effort?

Anyway, who cares. I went to college - I can't cast the 1st stone. Looks like a good party except for the herpes.

lol

1. He looks lit up. So does she. High as high gets.

2. That totally looks like a J.

3. that cold sore is nasty.

4. Nice watch.

It looks like one of those cigars with the wood tips.

Whatever it is, he's glazed.

Guys...it is a couple toothpicks being held together. The box is on his crotch. And I don't mean the girl.

And yeah...nice watch. It looks like it can cut glass.

And he is not glazed...that is the look of stupidity. It is permanant on him.

Look at his eyes; he is lit up like a Christmas tree.

He always looks like that. Thats normal, at least for him, IMO

Guest Johnny Holmes

Where is Vick going? That picture must be old..it looks like the are going to a Halloween party.

I didn't even know that Ron Mexico and Roddy White partied together, Jenkins must be taken the picture cause Crumpler was out w/ shoulder surgery.

It's a frickin black n' mild people. Let's not all jump to conclusions here. It doesn't matter how he's holding it, it doesn't matter if he looks "high", it's just a picture. It means nothing.

HAHA! Look Kudos to Mike Vick if he wants to get high. Seriously, I got no problem with it, but let's be realistic this is not really a debate. That's clearly a jay or a blunt. That is hand rolled and I don't know why anyonewould even try to say it wasn't.

Just look at his eyes, he's baked, they are just leaning back chilling of course that's a blunt. Do you think he's smoking fat cigars with his girl in a limo or joints?

The kicker is look at the matchbook on his lap and right in front of it is the match. The dude was so baked the only place he could think of putting the match was on his lap. Not in the ashtray or any empty bottle or cup, but on his lap. Hell throw the thing out the window if you want.

He's high, that's a jay or blunt, anyone that isn't blinded by man love for Vick knows it.

No one said it was a blunt, they said it was a joint.

If you want to call it a blunt now, I'm sorry but him smoking a cigar is completely inconclusive. You have NOOOOO idea what's in that thing.

see, I'm not sure how one would hold a blunt-type cigar as I don't smoke them. But I've seen joints held, and that's exactly how one holds it. And it looks like he's trying to hide it...if it was a cigar or a cigarello or whatever legal thing, why would he go to the effort?

Anyway, who cares. I went to college - I can't cast the 1st stone. Looks like a good party except for the herpes.

lol

Bull, you may hold it that way when it's an entire joint. When it's a roach, it is typically held with the tips of the fingers, you're going to burn your focking knuckle holding it like that.

:thumbsup:

I think she's pretty hot. Got me a little jungle fever. Besides, I like trashy chicks...she qualifies. :unsure:

Bull, you may hold it that way when it's an entire joint. When it's a roach, it is typically held with the tips of the fingers, you're going to burn your focking knuckle holding it like that.

Well, I'm not about to argue about weed with someone named "DrJ", but I've held many a roach, and

1. that's not small enough to qualify as such

and

2. he looks like he's trying to conceal it for the picture, in which case he's holding it exactly as I'd expect.

for bonus points,

3. they both look totally lit up, so if that's not weed, they smoked some prior to smoking whatever he's holding. :thumbsup:

He's high, that's a jay or blunt, anyone that isn't blinded by man love for Vick knows it.

my god - this is twice in a week I've agreed with you. Mark your calendar! :o