Sign in to follow this  
Red White and Blue

GBoy

What's with all the hostility? We were just playing around, right? If you're still angry I could call you on my lunch break to talk about it, or would you rather I give you a ring at home tonight? Don't be so sensitive. :thumbsdown:

Maybe you two should start going to counseling together.

I ask him for a truce yesterday, he gets all angry and says I'm being sensitive over and over. I delete the thread because he agreed to the truce - he starts another thread ripping me and calling me a poosay. Whatever GutterBoy's problem is, it's got nothing to do with me. :blink:

Maybe you two should start going to counseling together.

I already suggested that they just rent a room and buttfock each other. This is clearly sexual tension between the two of them and they need to resolve it somewhere else.

I already suggested that they just rent a room and buttfock each other. This is clearly sexual tension between the two of them and they need to resolve it somewhere else.

I have no interest in having sex with red white and blue

wow...rwb is becoming unhinged right before our eyes.

No kidding. And for some reason it's not fun anymore, kinda sad.

No kidding. And for some reason it's not fun anymore, kinda sad.

Not sure why you guys are surprised. It seems to me that this happens every once in a while with him. Maybe he is menstruating. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've noticed how much less fun it is now that I have your full name, address and place of employment.

I'm not sure what this means but if you try to fock me in real life you'll be sorry, I'm just saying. I don't know why you would want to, but I'd advise against it.

how do you think he'll kill himself?

No thread would be complete with FFT's pre-eminent 3rd man in. Surferskid reminds me of the younger brother in a Christmas Story: "Guys! Wait up!"

I'm not sure what this means but if you try to fock me in real life you'll be sorry, I'm just saying. I don't know why you would want to, but I'd advise against it.

What's the problem? I'm just playing around. I'm not really going to call the Dean of your school or find out where your wife works or anything like that. Relax, I'm just playing. I thought that kind of thing was funny? :rolleyes:

No thread would be complete with FFT's pre-eminent 3rd man in. Surferskid reminds me of the younger brother in a Christmas Story: "Guys! Wait up!"

What's the problem? I'm just playing around. I'm not really going to call the Dean of your school or find out where your wife works or anything like that. Relax, I'm just playing. I thought that kind of thing was funny? :rolleyes:

calling someone gay on a messageboard = funny

threatening to call someones work and fock with their wife = not funny

calling someone gay on a messageboard = funny

threatening to call someones work and fock with their wife = not funny

Gee, where does sharing someone's full name and personal info on another board fall on this line? Seems to me you thought it was sooo funny! Until you were outted. :rolleyes:

Really dude, I don't want to call your employer or anything. I just want you to fock off. :D

im sorry for anything i've ever said mean to you rwb :rolleyes: ......because you're reminding of steve buscemi in that billy madison movie. but substitute mascara for the lipstick.

Is this for real? :(

Is what for real?

Is what for real?

RW&B's daily thread about Gutterboy.

I'm thinking that no one could posibly care this much that football messageboard member doesn't like him.

I'm starting to think that maybe he and Gutterboy have an alliance and are just putting on an act to make other people think it's serious.

It just seems so surreal.

RW&B's daily thread about Gutterboy.

I'm thinking that no one could posibly care this much that football messageboard member doesn't like him.

I'm starting to think that maybe he and Gutterboy have an alliance and are just putting on an act to make other people think it's serious.

It just seems so surreal.

I can assure you they're not in an alliance.

MDC is hung up on thinking someone at the sanctuary found his "personal info" and posted it on the messageboard over there. Whether that's true or not, he refuses to let it go. Gutterboy may have "teased" him about said info, I don't know that either. I know I would be very upset if I were MDC, I'm not sure what I'd do. Again, I don't even know what the truth is.

I can assure you they're not in an alliance.

MDC is hung up on thinking someone at the sanctuary found his "personal info" and posted it on the messageboard over there. Whether that's true or not, he refuses to let it go. Gutterboy may have "teased" him about said info, I don't know that either. I know I would be very upset if I were MDC, I'm not sure what I'd do. Again, I don't even know what the truth is.

I don't know what "personal info" he's talking about. I never posted anything nor have I ever threatened him in any way. Not sure why he keeps starting threads about me and threatening me here. Then he asks for me to stop making fun of him, then he says he called my employer. :thumbsup:

I don't know what "personal info" he's talking about. I never posted anything nor have I ever threatened him in any way. Not sure why he keeps starting threads about me and threatening me here. Then he asks for me to stop making fun of him, then he says he called my employer. :thumbsup:

What a hypocritical little whiner you are. You've repeatedly posted parts of things I wrote that are attached to my full name here and yesterday you started a thread attacking me for no reason whatsoever.

Let it go already. :thumbsup:

What a hypocritical little whiner you are. You've repeatedly posted parts of things I wrote that are attached to my full name here and yesterday you started a thread attacking me for no reason whatsoever.

Let it go already. :thumbsup:

a) I never said they were yours

:thumbsup: If you don't want your stuff to be read on the internet, don't post it.

c) I never created a thread with your name in it, but I'm sorry you're a sensitive nancy.

I have let it go, you can't.

a) I never said they were yours

:banana: If you don't want your stuff to be read on the internet, don't post it.

c) I'm sorry you're a sensitive nancy.

I have let it go, you can't.

This from the guy who <_< like a little b1tch when edjr accidently outted him. BTW, I've received at least five emails from people who want your name, phone number and place of employment. Would you think it was funny if I gave it to them, or just posted it on a message board for whoever happended to stop by? If not then just STFU and let it go you focking dwarf, nobody cares and you're a sick sad little man.

This from the guy who :banana: like a little b1tch when edjr accidently outted him. BTW, I've received at least five emails from people who want your name, phone number and place of employment. Would you think it was funny if I gave it to them, or just posted it on a message board for whoever happended to stop by? If not then just STFU and let it go you focking dwarf, nobody cares and you're a sick sad little man.

You're telling me to let it go yet you created this thread. <_<

Nobody has ever done anything to you in real life, have they? Nobody wants to fock with you, get over it.

If people want to know my name and where I work, I bet they will fock with me. If you want to be held responsible, go ahead.

How'd you get Gutter's personal info?

When the board got hijacked, edjr became monitor and did an alias search, then posted my alias list including my work email addy with full name in it.

You're telling me to let it go yet you created this thread. <_<

Nobody has ever done anything to you in real life, have they? Nobody wants to fock with you, get over it.

If people want to know my name and where I work, I bet they will fock with me. If you want to be held responsible, go ahead.

So it's OK for you and the Sanctuary crowd to toss my personal info around, but you wouldn't want me to do the same to you? Gotcha.

edjr accidently posted it - later, someone who hates GutterBoy emailed it to me directly. <_<

Why would someone who hates me email you my work email, to fock with me? Who would hate me, I've only met a couple of people here. :banana:

Why would someone who hates me email you my work email, to fock with me? Who would hate me, I've only met a couple of people here. <_<

Damned if I know, you'd have to ask him. I didn't give your name or work info to anyone.

So it's OK for you and the Sanctuary crowd to toss my personal info around, but you wouldn't want me to do the same to you? Gotcha.

Let. It. Go. Dude.

I didn't toss your personal info around, I don't even know your personal info, nobody has done anything to you, have they?

When the board got hijacked, edjr became monitor and did an alias search, then posted my alias list including my work email addy with full name in it.

Edjr did that sh1t and he didn't get banned? <_<

Edjr did that sh1t and he didn't get banned? :blink:

No, he deleted it after an hour, but everyone saw it. Thankfully nothing has happened. I assume that 98% of the people here are normal people that wouldn't take what happens on the internet into real life, but there are some freaks.

Let. It. Go. Dude.

I didn't toss your personal info around, I don't even know your personal info, nobody has done anything to you, have they?

It amazes me how you can be such a snivelling pussdart when the tables are turned on you. It was sooo funny for Gutter to post things here that are easily traced to my full name. Then he gets outted and that's when the sobbing starts. You are focking pathetic - good night.

It amazes me how you can be such a snivelling pussdart when the tables are turned on you. It was sooo funny for Gutter to post things here that are easily traced to my full name. Then he gets outted and that's when the sobbing starts. You are focking pathetic - good night.

Uhh...I thought you said that he did it on the sanctuary? :blink:

Can you please stop whining already. :blink: