Sign in to follow this  
harken34

We going to let Shanahan SCREW us.....

How many years now has Shanahan did this? He's screwed me more than once saying that someone is going to start or this guy looks good. Don't fall into his bullsh*t. I think he likes to BLEEP with all our heads and everyone who plays fantasy football. So go ahead and draft this undrafted rookie Bell but when the season starts I'm sure it will be T.Bell or Dayne starting. Shanahan you can go &*@#^#)*()#&**()#&(* :mad:

How many years now has Shanahan did this? He's screwed me more than once saying that someone is going to start or this guy looks good. Don't fall into his bullsh*t. I think he likes to BLEEP with all our heads and everyone who plays fantasy football. So go ahead and draft this undrafted rookie Bell but when the season starts I'm sure it will be T.Bell or Dayne starting. Shanahan you can go &*@#^#)*()#&**()#&(* :mad:

You mean like last year when Shanahan had Mike Anderson slated as the starter from day one and he finished the year as the 10th best RB in fantasy? Don't blame Shanny for last year's troubles. It was the hype from the fantasy writers that got everybody in trouble by assuming Bell would eventually win the job.

good thing we don't draft till the tuesday before the season starts...the last time we drafted this early in the preseason was our first year and someone took vick with thier first round pick (really high pick if i remember correctly, around 1 or 2 or 3). That was the year when vick went down in the preseason. Ever since then we've been having our draft later and later. I gotta admit, i used to like it early, but i think it's better to have it as close to the season as you can. The people using magazines and ish for their rankings will still be looking at tatum bell, and if mike bell still ends up being the starter i should be able to get him at a good value

I love Shanahan. He produces top 10 RB's year in and year out. Last year he produced one top 10 rusher and one top 20 rusher. I got the top ten rusher in the 6th round last year. :mad:

As previously stated, blame the hype machine, not Shanny. If Shanahan by the end of preseason says Mike Bell is starting, believe him. Draft Bell at a reasonable position and watch as the td's and yards roll in.

Personally I loathe the man..... but I'll say this. For all his BS during the season regarding injuries, late decisions (game-time) and duck and cover statements, he has consistantly been on target with this depth chart statements.

To all the guys whinning and complaining about this move, you have only yourselves to blame. We (Many of us) have been saying all off-season that the DEN RB situation was a mess and you shouldn't take a risk until a CLEAR starter emerged or was declared. It has been... now... officially.... for now....

I never draft a Denver RB, I steal from disgruntled owners 4-5 weeks into the season.

Bet you he comes on here and hypes up one of his RBs and then starts another RB and come back on here and laughs at us b1tch about him.

It will be hilarious when Bell, Bell, and Dayne get drafted and Cedric Cobbs is named the starter in week 3. :blink:

Last year a fellow owner and friend called me about 2 weeks before the draft and said that he really had to get serious about his fantasy team and wanted me to recommend a good fantasy magazine. I told him the FF Index because it was the only one with which I was familiar. The cover page read, as you may remember, "Why Tatum Bell is the key to your draft". He burned an early round pick on him and his team never recovered, nor has the credibility of the FF Index. It's amazing how fantasy hype surrounding a player can take on a life of its own.

Last year a fellow owner and friend called me about 2 weeks before the draft and said that he really had to get serious about his fantasy team and wanted me to recommend a good fantasy magazine. I told him the FF Index because it was the only one with which I was familiar. The cover page read, as you may remember, "Why Tatum Bell is the key to your draft". He burned an early round pick on him and his team never recovered, nor has the credibility of the FF Index. It's amazing how fantasy hype surrounding a player can take on a life of its own.

Well, Bell was the key to his draft last year. Just not in a good way thats all.

I :wub: Shanahan. It looks like he knows exactly how to put RG3 in the best possible position for success.

Oh, and I don't own any Washington RB's.

Shanahan screwed me right into 22 points from Morris week 1 :banana: