Sign in to follow this  
cgod

Breaking News

Dammit.

Why can't our elected government officials get up off their lazy focking ###### asses and pass a law banning all people that look Middle Eastern from flying to or from the United States. I don't care about searching them. Searching isn't good enough. Banned. Take a boat instead. Walk. I don't care. Dammit. Just do it all ready. And while we are at, ban the jizz clowns at the ACLU that protest racial trending at the airports. Hey, if the majority of the trouble makers look the same, then logically you have to assume more troublemakers are coming from the same pool.

Do I have to do all the critical thinking for this somnambulant country?

Second thing that pisses me off...all US passengers are no prohibited from bringing liquid on the plane. 80 year old Hilda poses ZERO threat to national security, even if she wants to drink her coffee on board. To me this is once again caving into civil rights PC bullsheot, instead of being efficient, smart investigators. If an American businesmann has a diet pepsi in his bag, let him through. If 21-40 year old Arab looking male has a container of unidentified liquid in his carry-on bag, send him to secondary screening. Easy. :banana:

there are plenty of white people who would like to blow up some ###### too. gotta check everyone.

not only for security, but i'm sure for discrimination lawsuit protection as well.

great job by the brits. :thumbsup:

Not sure if you have been to Heathrow lately, but the name Muhammed is a more fitting name for the guys working security.

they are everywhere in that airport

I am talking about the folks here. The banning of liquids and carry ons is being done as part of us going to an alert level of "red".

I prefer the name, "Ahmed"

This really sucks. I have a friend who is flying over today from London. Luckly he was flying out of Gatwick and was only delayed 3 hours. However he will miss his connecting flight to STL out of Charlotte.

So was this liquid explosive stuff suppose to be like the explosives in Die Hard III?

Simon says you can't get on the plane with that bottle of water.

Ironically, early on they were saying that provisions for children were allowed and one they specifically pointed out was milk, provided that it tasted like milk. Hmmmm....

Am willing to send out a 1 oz. sample of expressed breast milk for those who don't know what it tastes like. If you want it straight from the tap, it's a bit more $$$.

Am willing to send out a 1 oz. sample of expressed breast milk for those who don't know what it tastes like. If you want it straight from the tap, it's a bit more $$$.

I thought that you would emotionally scar the kid if you breast feed beyond 5 years old. Should those udders have dried up by now? :dunno:

:dunno:

:dunno:

I thought that you would emotionally scar the kid if you breast feed beyond 5 years old. Should those udders have dried up by now? :banana:

Um. My baby will be 6 MONTHS old on Monday.

I stopped nursing my four year old when he'd turned one. Trying to make it to a year with the lil girl, too, but we will see.

I stopped nursing my four year old when he'd turned one. Trying to make it to a year with the lil girl, too, but we will see.

Oh, it just seems a lot longer than that. Carry on with the funbags, then.

Pretend that this is me milking those udders -----------> :banana:

can size?

can size?

Asking the can size for a 6 month old is just plain sick (great questions). However, TNG has already told us that her can size is 36Y

The "Y" stands for YOOOOOGE

Asking the can size for a 6 month old is just plain sick (great questions). However, TNG has already told us that her can size is 36Y

The "Y" stands for YOOOOOGE

well i was actually asking for both, if that makes a difference... :banana:

By now, we prolly need inches from bellybutton instead.

They aren't "perky" (never have been, due to ALWAYS being YOOGE), however, they are not at deflated-balloon stage as of yet. I am sure they will be once bebe is weaned.

At any rate, Patfatboy is right - 36Y.

Only in the Geek Club can a discussion on terrorism turn into a discussion on breast feeding. :banana:

By now, we prolly need inches from bellybutton instead.

Do you mean up from the belly button or down from the belly button?

I would suggest that you use the floor instead. It is a little more clear that way. :banana:

way to hijack the thread about terrorists with your tiits, newgirl!

:banana:

Hey, what's an attention ho to do? It's clearly a thread that EVERYONE will open and possibly read, right? LOL. PERFECT thread to hijack for an attention ho!!!

They aren't "perky" (never have been, due to ALWAYS being YOOGE), however, they are not at deflated-balloon stage as of yet. I am sure they will be once bebe is weaned.

At any rate, Patfatboy is right - 36Y.

link with pic?

Can't wait to get some actual details. They're making this sound closer to 9/11 than the "Miami 7" kind of 'terrorists' we've been catching.

I'm not sure I understand the whole "attacking America" angle though. I mean, blowing up the planes before they get here? You'd think the odds of them blowing up more non-Americans than Americans would be pretty high.

And - stupid focking terrorists. Don't they know that if you want to pull something like this off - you go through AMERICAN security(preferably Logan International) - we suck. The Brits know what they're doing.

Where did they catch these people. The little bit I have read, it sounds like they were still planning. It isn't like they caught them trying to get through security or anything.

Where did they catch these people. The little bit I have read, it sounds like they were still planning. It isn't like they caught them trying to get through security or anything.

and ?

Can't wait to get some actual details. They're making this sound closer to 9/11 than the "Miami 7" kind of 'terrorists' we've been catching.

I have a hard time believing that a relatively small container (12 oz or less) of flammable material could actually "blow up" a 747. Yes, it could do some damage, but blow the plane out of the sky? Prolly not even if you sat it right on the wing.

?? :banana:

:banana:

no and. I was just curious about the details. How close they were to carrying out the plot etc.

One theory is that they were going to do it on the 9/11 anniversary.

One theory is that they were going to do it on the 9/11 anniversary.

Has there been any word on how they found out about the plot?

nothing is determined yet...i'm rather appalled that people are suggesting it may be muslims...as of now, there is no evidence to support such accusations.