Sign in to follow this  
SouthGeorgia

Why in the fock would the TSA take ones aftershave lotion?

If a cacksucker looks like he's a muslim then make him throw all his shiat away,but leave me alone. Better yet just shoot the SOB on the spot. Goddamned TSA officers have really got theys shiat together.

I'm trying to figure out if it is easier to check my bag or just buy the shiot when I get wherever. Prolly the latter.

I'm trying to figure out if it is easier to check my bag or just buy the shiot when I get wherever. Prolly the latter.

Travelling for work this week, I'm going to FedEx all that stuff to my hotel. The only thing that sucks is no bottled water. :unsure:

Travelling for work this week, I'm going to FedEx all that stuff to my hotel. The only thing that sucks is no bottled water. :(

Can't you just get a bottled water once you get through security?

Can't you just get a bottled water once you get through security?

I thought you couldn't bring any liquids on the plane? Maybe I'm mistaken.

I thought you couldn't bring any liquids on the plane? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Yes, no liquids on the plane even if you got them on the other side of security. That sure sounds stupid. Now, they have to have Mary Flight-Attendant providing security on planes. That'll work.

If you don't like it you can always drive or not travel at all.

You're right i could do just that. I could also tell you to go fock yourself. I think I will not travel at all this week along with telling you to go fock yourself. How's that hoss?

Why in the fock would the TSA take ones aftershave lotion?, mascara,mouthwash,toothpaste,hair gel

Uh, because they said no liquids?

:D

:isthisatrickquestion?:

If a cacksucker looks like he's a muslim then make him throw all his shiat away,but leave me alone. Better yet just shoot the SOB on the spot. Goddamned TSA officers have really got theys shiat together.

:dunno:

Travelling for work this week, I'm going to FedEx all that stuff to my hotel. The only thing that sucks is no bottled water. :wall:

At first I thought this was the dumbest think I've ever heard, but maybe not... I'm going on just an overnight trip to San Jose, I figure I'll just buy some deodorant when I get there. The hotel has shampoo and toothpaste (just called to check). If I were going on a longer trip I might do what you are doing tho.

the airport security is so reactionary. i am sure if they hear about a plot using laptops, then laptops will be banned. they should really be looking for those who are acting suspicious and who look like terrorists (aka arabic). is it racial profiling, yes, but it is worth it to keep our skies safe. unfortunately, it will never happen in this country. so, i am sad to say that another terrorist incident in the sky will take place.

At first I thought this was the dumbest think I've ever heard, but maybe not... I'm going on just an overnight trip to San Jose, I figure I'll just buy some deodorant when I get there. The hotel has shampoo and toothpaste (just called to check). If I were going on a longer trip I might do what you are doing tho.

Or you could spend the 8 dollars and buy the stuff there.

Or you could spend the 8 dollars and buy the stuff there.

That's what I plan to do. If I were going for say a week tho, I might want stuff I like there. Also, some peoples' schedules might not allow for that.

Also, MDC's mascara might be extremely expensive.

Lots of variables. :cry:

That's what I plan to do. If I were going for say a week tho, I might want stuff I like there. Also, some peoples' schedules might not allow for that.

Stay a week? The check your bag. It's not that hard. and if you can't find 5 minutes in a cab to stop at CVS and grab some deoderant and a thing of toothpaste, well, you have some scheduling issues.

Stay a week? The check your bag. It's not that hard. and if you can't find 5 minutes in a cab to stop at CVS and grab some deoderant and a thing of toothpaste, well, you have some scheduling issues.

I travel for a week to Asia without checking my bag. And you can say it is not that hard, but if so you've never checked a bag on Southwest in Phoenix, not to mention how many more people will be checking their bags because of the attitude you describe.

Mostly I was trying to make fun of MDC and his mascara. Apparently you chose not to go that route.

WTF is wrong with you? Giants Fan makes more sense. :doublethumbsup:

I travel for a week to Asia without checking my bag. And you can say it is not that hard, but if so you've never checked a bag on Southwest in Phoenix, not to mention how many more people will be checking their bags because of the attitude you describe.

Mostly I was trying to make fun of MDC and his mascara. Apparently you chose not to go that route.

Southwest don't fly to Asia. It's the world we live in dude. Damn democrats. Those TSA guys deal with some serious ###### from people daily, hourly, and by the minute. Freakin idiots who stand in line for half an hour or more to get to the front to drain their pockets of $5.00 of change, their cellphone, their belt, watch. etc... I don't get why people make it so hard. It ain't hard to check a bag, I have done it on Southwest in Phoenix.

Don't travel then. Just sit at home and cry instead, rather than on this board. Whatd'ya think of that, little man?

MDC is a focking poosay. We know this. Let's move on.

MDC is a focking poosay. We know this. Let's move on.

a dir dirba dir progrmamar says what a ba dir dir

Guest tiki_gods
Why in the fock would the TSA take ones aftershave lotion?

Because it makes people smell like dirty muslims? :thumbsup: