Sign in to follow this  
Ditka311

Jets RB

Can we just make one list of people NOT mentioned as going to the Jets? It would cut down on half the posts here.

I heard they brought Fred Lane in for a workout...word was he was a bit stiff.

I heard they brought Fred Lane in for a workout...word was he was a bit stiff.

The guy was shot and killed by his wife, show some respect.

This crap is getting old. I wish these guys would make a move already or name someone the starter...it's worse than Denver, at least their RB produce. These guys suck.

This crap is getting old. I wish these guys would make a move already or name someone the starter...it's worse than Denver, at least their RB produce. These guys suck.

they did make a move... but the guy should have been on the PUP list instead of the trading block...

they did make a move... but the guy should have been on the PUP list instead of the trading block...

Lee Suggs shouldn't count. He makes DeShaun Foster look like he's unbreakable...

Mangini's being a doosh about being so tightlipped about everything. You won't know who the starter is until the first offensive play during their first game.

I think they ought to just go with Houston, he showed some talent last year. Screw bringing in all these other losers. Barlow? Yeah, that's the answer.

Mangini's being a doosh about being so tightlipped about everything. You won't know who the starter is until the first offensive play during their first game.

I think they ought to just go with Houston, he showed some talent last year. Screw bringing in all these other losers. Barlow? Yeah, that's the answer.

Agree completely, I grabbed Houston off WW last year and he did, um, OK. But they had absolutely no threat of a passing game where now team have to at least respect the 5 yrd routes that Pennington will throw to endlessly.

The real question is "does it really matter?"

Published reports say he has also lost a lot of weight. :banana:

like the respect he showed when he grabbed his crotch after scoring a td